Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... (42224 Views)

Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by kipesco(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote post=34332759] “I am aware that a plot is on by Wike to harass,intimidate, threaten, blackmail and do whatever it takes to get officials, including civil servants, who served in my administration to make false and phony claims of corruption against me[/quote]
The civil servants you owed for 3months or the ones you owed for 9months or the pensioners you owed for five months.
Look Amaechi I don't know if u did or not but since you were in Abuja beating drums for masquerade to dance then you did it. Or why did u leave your official duty to in Rivers and Start chasing shadows.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by philips70(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
CFCfan:

And how did he address the lawyers?

Like he was addressing and chiding some gangs of motor park touts who failed in a mission.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Latty88(f): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
I dont blame Wike for accusing Amechi for vandalism and looting. The question is why didnt Amechi hand over properly?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by sanandreas(m): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2015
strongerthaneva:
is wike ur father too?am Sori if av called u a dumbed ok but u too learn to talk to pipu cos amaechi u raining abuse in is someone's father if not mine ok.."lets be respectful in all aspects of our dear life..sorry if am abusive to u..

Apology accepted. We re friends.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2015
ayusco85:
Wike is a wicked political tout, he has no respect for elders and those above him. well continue, ur days are numbered. a new sheriff is in town. its no longer business as usual

High on cheap weed right? Apparently the new sheriff in town is Wike himself.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Obipat:
. Mu.mu. Lazy millitnt. Go and get work. Amechi has made name fo himself. Ousted drunkard from otuoke

U made a name for yourself?
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2015
goodgate:
Bros no vex ooo,but this guy don achieve pass your papa ooo, pray say you go achieve reach am ooo. Go find work do stop all this your nairaland voltron.

Illiterate Nigerian.. Suffer suffer.. Is his father's achievements the issue here. I don't know why #%#&$& like your kind cannot reason beyond the surface of issues. Always saying irrelevant insults to cover you lack of commonsense.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by thunder74(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2015
[[img]quote[/img] author=dapyd1 post=34321466]What's all these.
Amaechi has a point about the bedroom case and I don't think he will steal spoons in the kitchen
But Wike, you are the C in C now. If you have any issues with anybody with substantial evidence, report to the appropriate quarters for investigation and interrogation.
Stop all these babbling between two men on who took the kitchen table knife or cover cloth on the bed. [/quote]
At bolded:
Don't forget they were friends before the relationship went sour. Wike might have entered his bedroom before and more so, you don't need to have entered a place before you know it is vandalised. If you remove the plasma or Led or 3d TV from the wall of any house, the mark will always be there or remove mattress from bed etc.
It may not be Amaechi that looted but his body language may encourage his servants to steal.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by clip: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
kipesco:

The civil servants you owed for 3months or the ones you owed for 9months or the pensioners you owed for five months.
Look Amaechi I don't know if u did or not but since you were in Abuja beating drums for masquerade to dance then you did it. Or why did u leave your official duty to in Rivers and Start chasing shadows.

Let him swear that himself and Tony Okocha did not loot the government house and property.
He is only economical with the truth.
Must everything be Politics? What is common knowledge you still deny it. Can you be trusred again?
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by yommyflo(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2015
RockMaxi:

This is classical, all those disillusioned TANoids should take some chill pills and stop whining about how Amaechi made them lose out in the last election before they develop high BP. cool

there is no sense in what amaechi is saying if he has done the proper handover stories like this will not be heard, my conclusion is that he vandalised the govt. house. wike clean his mess and send out all his loyal boys from the govt. house if you really wanna enjoy your tenure
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Demdem(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2015
[b]Apparently, he had already reached a conclusion before arriving Government House, and all he has been saying and doing is to work towards that conclusion of looting and vandalisation. It’s instructive to note that on Friday, May 29, Wike had barred some key officials of Government House, including civil servants from accessing the place. 48 hours later, he started shouting ‘vandalisation and looting’. This doesn’t smell right. I left the place intact. If there’s any vandalisation or looting in Government House after I left, Rivers people should ask Wike what happened.”

The best Rivers state Governor has spoken. I knew it when Wike was going around with his co thugs deceiving the world that Amaechi has looted Kitchen utensils that its mere propaganda. The above was an incidence i am aware of and surely that was what transpired.
To shed more light to wikes darkness (though i dont believe he doesnt know), he should interogate his GDI thugs that lay siege on govt house immediately Amaechi left. Those fools are behind the looting.
More than 24 hrs now since Wikes accusation, ordinary police report hasnt been filed by wike over the allegation. Who is deceiving who?[/b]
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Demdem(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Amaechi is a learner; he think he's wise. If they say he vandalised the govt house,I believe it more than giving it a doubt. Its possible he did that just to further frustrate Wike's administration

Amaechi looted kitchen utensils just to frustrate wikes administration............... shocked shocked shocked Are u ok at all?
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Demdem(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Amaechi, you are a very fraudulent useless man. As long as Rivers is concerned, you are a persona non grata, a criminal and a traitor. You belong to the dust bin of Rivers state history. You are more pathetic than the inglorious "Afonja". We shall make sure that incoming generations read of your treachery.

As for your corruption, you should stop convulsing and wait till Wike start your probe. Criminal... The traitor of ubima
[/s]

Protector seeker, actually u are the shame to ur household, people and lineage.
Amaechi remains the best Governor of rivers in recent times.
Deal with that goon.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by LydiaBI(f): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Senseless trash.

Exactly what it is!
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Demdem(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2015
philips70:

Like he was addressing and chiding some gangs of motor park touts who failed in a mission.

u noticed that also grin grin grin grin Believe u me, with wike on that seat, Rivers is surely in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2015
sad
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechi looted kitchen utensils just to frustrate wikes administration............... shocked shocked shocked Are u ok at all?
did u listen to the news?,well,he vandalised and looted the building,carted away with the furniture and also took away ALL the official cars as there's no single car left in the govt house...now isn't that frustrating enough for a new administration?
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Neplusultra(f): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Who doesnt know he's trying to frustrate Wike?
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Ositawap: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Wike sha..Amaechi ni...I jex da yaf dem niggars..
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Demdem(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
did u listen to news?,well,he vandalised the entire building and also took away ALL the official cars as there's no single car left in the govt house...now isn't that frustrating enough for a new administration?

u only heard what Wike told the journalists and not the truth. Again, its more than 24hrs now, wike hasnt even filed a simple report to the police, who does he think he is deceiving. His GDI thugs going around with customised rivers state plate number as at yesterday, what are they? personal cars?
Listen to me, Wikes antecedents is well known for ur information. We know the havoc the fool caused as Obiaakpor LGC and what he is capable of doing. If wike tells u its morning, it will be foolish fo u to believe him without reconfirming ursef.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2015
oyb:

Do not bother yourself with the antics of barcanista. He is a prostitute. In 2011, he was on nl as a koro advocate.

You have seen the numerous exposes from his stint as an apc booster.

Allow him to make a fool of himself.

It really is sad and what's even sadder is that he is from Rivers State, can you imagine Barcanista spewing the same trash if PMG did same? The dude can't see past the morsel of akpu he will eat today. I really am even more than disappointed than ever.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by staymore: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Agwoden:
After you are done with slamming Wike, you go and return those items you people stole. If wike is lying, why didn't you hand over properly like other governors? Was Amaechi the only governor that lost to an opposition party? This man is nothing but a disease to our political growth as a people in Niger Delta.

Absolutely correct.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by odomanis: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2015
007truthbetold:
AMAECHI SLAMS WIKE OVER FALSE CLAIMS OF VANDALISATION AND LOOTING IN RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE

… Says Wike Wants to Harass, Blackmail, Threaten officials of His Administration Into Making False Claims of Corruption.

The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has raised alarm over attempts by the new occupant of Government House in Port Harcourt, Barr. Nyesom Wike to intimidate, threaten and blackmail officials of his (Amaechi’s) administration, including civil servants into making false, phony and bogus claims of alleged corruption and corrupt practices against him (Amaechi) and his wife, Judith; concocted claims that cannot be substantiated.

Amaechi also debunked claims by Wike that the seat of power in the State, Government House, Port Harcourt was vandalized and looted by him. He described Wike’s provocative utterances as another cheap smear campaign and ploy to siphon billions of naira from the State treasury under the guise of renovating a ‘vandalized’ and ‘looted’ Government House.

This is contained in a statement released on behalf of the former Governor by his spokesman, David Iyofor.

Amaechi stated that Wike had gone to ridiculous and absurd lengths to show his imaginary claims of vandalisation and looting in Government House in his bid to vote billions of naira for renovation of the place.

He said, “I am aware that this (Monday) morning, Wike in company of his coterie of court jesters took some video cameramen and photographers on a tour of the Governor’s residence inside Government House. He took them to the Governor’s bedroom where he made further claims that the place has been looted.”

“The question to ask is, did Wike know what was in my former bedroom before now, to conclude that the bedroom was looted? Did he speak with or review with the Permanent Secretary of Government House, who is the chief accounting officer before jumping into such hasty and misguided conclusion?”

“Apparently, he had already reached a conclusion before arriving Government House, and all he has been saying and doing is to work towards that conclusion of looting and vandalisation. It’s instructive to note that on Friday, May 29, Wike had barred some key officials of Government House, including civil servants from accessing the place. 48 hours later, he started shouting ‘vandalisation and looting’. This doesn’t smell right. I left the place intact. If there’s any vandalisation or looting in Government House after I left, Rivers people should ask Wike what happened.”

“This is clearly a grand conspiracy to siphon state funds in the guise of renovating a vandalized and looted Government House and falsely smear my image. On the latter, Wike is sparing no expense, employing all sorts of insidious tactics to accuse me and rub me with the tar of corruption.”

“I am aware that a plot is on by Wike to harass,intimidate, threaten, blackmail and do whatever it takes to get officials, including civil servants, who served in my administration to make false and phony claims of corruption against me, personally, and my dear wife, Judith; in spite of the fact that my wife was never an official of Government or public officeholder. These false, bogus and illusive claims can never be substantiated but Wike doesn’t care. All he wants is to taint my good name with screaming headlines of corruption and corrupt practices in the media. But, he will certainly fail.”

Amaechi urged the media to beware of this plot, scrutinize thoroughly and disregard any of Wike’s wild and false claims of corrupt practices against him and his wife. He further advised the media to be weary and discard the stage-managed video by Wike purportedly showing the looting and vandalisation of Government House, Port Harcourt.

“The video is a fraud. Stage-managed to deceive and hoodwink the public”, the statement concluded.

David Iyofor

For: Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Former Governor of Rivers State.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/chibuike-rotimi-amaechi/amaechi-slams-wike-over-false-claims-of-vandalisation-and-looting-in-rivers-gove/10152943839703977
Why didn't you hand over ? Why did you run ? Why must your own be different? If you didn't loot them, who did you hand them over to? How can you just walk away ? GEJ took GMB round ASO rock and showed him what he is coming to take over and officially handed over with documents to the incoming government. Amaechi,if you did steal and loot everything, why did you shy away from handing over ? Ole ! Oshe oshi ! Barawo !
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Na you be the accountant wey effect the protection money transfer abi?

Barcanista abi na baracuda, your ridiculousness stinks to the high heavens. When did you decide to wallow in muck and rut? These days all you do is walk around with the assumption that people take u seriously and spew out hate filled childish tantrums and clap for urself like some 2 yr old. You obviously still have a lot of growing up to do. You call Amechi a traitor of Ubima while you are a traitor to your own conscience. Please keep your whining to yourself....nobody really gives a fuuuck about ur opinion.

#ibelongtoeverybodyandnobody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by philips70(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Demdem:

u noticed that also grin grin grin grin Believe u me, with wike on that seat, Rivers is surely in trouble.

Leopards NEVER change their skins.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by goodgate: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2015
voltron:

Illiterate Nigerian.. Suffer suffer.. Is his father's achievements the issue here. I don't know why #%#&$& like your kind cannot reason beyond the surface of issues. Always saying irrelevant insults to cover you lack of commonsense.
You call me "suffer suffer"? if only we 've met, we 'll know the true sufferer, in your best times you 'll be envious of me. Besides, i am not illiterate.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Realist2: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
RockMaxi:

This is classical, all those disillusioned TANoids should take some chill pills and stop whining about how Amaechi made them lose out in the last election before they develop high BP. cool

Question for you,why didn't Amaechi hand over to Wike officially like other Ex gov.did to their successor,and take him on state house TOUR in order to show Wike the state of things at the Government house??,
Amaechi ran to Eagles Square when no one is pursuing him.
Now tell me who is lying here, sentiment apart.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nellybii: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2015
fuckerholic:

Will you shut up you squirrell..which sherif are you talking about ? Is it the onw that doesn't want to declare his assets after promising so during campaigne ? So he can thief anyhow which is why he was crying a river all the while he was contesting and losing serialy ? No problem their watchdog is very alert the PDP..let him dare Bleep up. And see his smelling ass thrown out like wastebin....mchewwwww

PDP without federal govt stolen money backing will collapse in less than a year. The party is made up of selfish and fraudulent individuals. PDP cannot survive as opposition. It is just not wired as such. PDP is dead!!
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Nellybii:

PDP without federal govt stolen money backing will collapse in less than a year. The party is made up of selfish and fraudulent individuals. PDP cannot survive as opposition. It is just not wired as such. PDP is dead!!

Perfectly said. PDP is well and truly dead because they are used to being power drunk so everyone will feel like a boss now since their house is in disarray. The head has been cut off after 16years of totalitarian rulership and suddenly they find themselves in unfamiliar territory. .... The party is set to implode!
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Realist2: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Protector seeker, actually u are the shame to ur household, people and lineage.
Amaechi remains the best Governor of rivers in recent times.
Deal with that goon.

Next time don't cancel someone comment when you're quoting him, can't he have his opinion.
The FACT still remain: We don't wana see Amaechi anywhere in River state.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by okazuu(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2015
why did Amaechi lock government house gate on 29th may as if it was his father's property they have to break the keys before getting in after the swearing in of wike
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Realist2:

Next time don't cancel someone comment when you're quoting him, can't he have his opinion.
The FACT still remain: We don't wana see Amaechi anywhere in River state.

And who are those classified as "we"? Are u relevant?.... I think not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.