Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... (42214 Views)

Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by CR77(f): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
kennygee:
Wike is fighting a lost battle with Amaechi.

The president has his back right now.

PEJ wey dey im back before no get power again.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by babasanti: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lie. Fake facebook news. That's not amaechi's facebook page. Apc and lies, cojoined twins
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by koboko69: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by shammah1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Useless Amaechi. #BabaOneChance's puppet
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by richidinho(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
apolonius:
Mr Wike is a very dangerous and desperate dunce,I hope his destructive plot is not allowed to thrive.

The tribunal needs to sit fast!

And if they seat the election will be nullified abi?

Wetin go happen ehn, Buhari no go fit handle am
U dey Lagos dey decide Rivers matter
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by udeze73(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wetin dey do these two castrated fools?? Why are they behaving so juvenile over irrelevancies
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Attention seekers... Oya We have given you guys.... Next.....
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by babasanti: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mods please lock this thread. Its a fake facebook news/account.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Rick9(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who actually won the Rivers State Election was it Wike or Peterside ?
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi, you are a very fraudulent useless man. As long as Rivers is concerned, you are a persona non grata, a criminal and a traitor. You belong to the dust bin of Rivers state history. You are more pathetic than the inglorious "Afonja". We shall make sure that incoming generations read of your treachery.

As for your corruption, you should stop convulsing and wait till Wike start your probe. Criminal... The traitor of ubima

What a shame! such a promising and brilliant young man, reduced to a classless nuisance just for security money! O ma se o

16 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Uncletony(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
How does amaechi wife cope?. Some pple have bigger cross than me.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Uncletony(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijababe:

What a shame! such a promising and brilliant young man, reduced to a classless nuisance just for security money! O ma se o

U shud have been more concerned abt ur own social status.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by engrlarex(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
it's very lugubrious that this so called brainless man called wike is not ready for work, he has no manifestoes all he was chanting dem was "Amaechi is a betrayal", he refused to tell rivers people what exactly he intended to do..he declared operation zero potholes all dis bitter politics can only work in niger delta and south east coz dey don't give critical analysis to issues..all this my brother, our turn, our oil has blindfolded their dumb scull and dts is why the south west states is thriving rapidly and I can see a clear reasons why yorubas r regarded as Western region....wike shld better remove his senseless fedora cap and put on a Kango to start working, forget the past and focus on the present...if Buhari shld start his own fayose, wike, Alison madueke, iweala no go wait....

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ideology(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi should be explaining why they rooms are empty at least we saw pictorial evidence.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by harry509: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
007truthbetold:
AMAECHI SLAMS WIKE OVER FALSE CLAIMS OF VANDALISATION AND LOOTING IN RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE

… Says Wike Wants to Harass, Blackmail, Threaten officials of His Administration Into Making False Claims of Corruption.

The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has raised alarm over attempts by the new occupant of Government House in Port Harcourt, Barr. Nyesom Wike to intimidate, threaten and blackmail officials of his (Amaechi’s) administration, including civil servants into making false, phony and bogus claims of alleged corruption and corrupt practices against him (Amaechi) and his wife, Judith; concocted claims that cannot be substantiated.

Amaechi also debunked claims by Wike that the seat of power in the State, Government House, Port Harcourt was vandalized and looted by him. He described Wike’s provocative utterances as another cheap smear campaign and ploy to siphon billions of naira from the State treasury under the guise of renovating a ‘vandalized’ and ‘looted’ Government House.

This is contained in a statement released on behalf of the former Governor by his spokesman, David Iyofor.

Amaechi stated that Wike had gone to ridiculous and absurd lengths to show his imaginary claims of vandalisation and looting in Government House in his bid to vote billions of naira for renovation of the place.

He said, “I am aware that this (Monday) morning, Wike in company of his coterie of court jesters took some video cameramen and photographers on a tour of the Governor’s residence inside Government House. He took them to the Governor’s bedroom where he made further claims that the place has been looted.”

“The question to ask is, did Wike know what was in my former bedroom before now, to conclude that the bedroom was looted? Did he speak with or review with the Permanent Secretary of Government House, who is the chief accounting officer before jumping into such hasty and misguided conclusion?”

“Apparently, he had already reached a conclusion before arriving Government House, and all he has been saying and doing is to work towards that conclusion of looting and vandalisation. It’s instructive to note that on Friday, May 29, Wike had barred some key officials of Government House, including civil servants from accessing the place. 48 hours later, he started shouting ‘vandalisation and looting’. This doesn’t smell right. I left the place intact. If there’s any vandalisation or looting in Government House after I left, Rivers people should ask Wike what happened.”

“This is clearly a grand conspiracy to siphon state funds in the guise of renovating a vandalized and looted Government House and falsely smear my image. On the latter, Wike is sparing no expense, employing all sorts of insidious tactics to accuse me and rub me with the tar of corruption.”

“I am aware that a plot is on by Wike to harass,intimidate, threaten, blackmail and do whatever it takes to get officials, including civil servants, who served in my administration to make false and phony claims of corruption against me, personally, and my dear wife, Judith; in spite of the fact that my wife was never an official of Government or public officeholder. These false, bogus and illusive claims can never be substantiated but Wike doesn’t care. All he wants is to taint my good name with screaming headlines of corruption and corrupt practices in the media. But, he will certainly fail.”

Amaechi urged the media to beware of this plot, scrutinize thoroughly and disregard any of Wike’s wild and false claims of corrupt practices against him and his wife. He further advised the media to be weary and discard the stage-managed video by Wike purportedly showing the looting and vandalisation of Government House, Port Harcourt.

“The video is a fraud. Stage-managed to deceive and hoodwink the public”, the statement concluded.

David Iyofor

For: Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Former Governor of Rivers State.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/chibuike-rotimi-amaechi/amaechi-slams-wike-over-false-claims-of-vandalisation-and-looting-in-rivers-gove/10152943839703977
wike is do despirate, afta tribuna. I guess Amaechi wil LOL..
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make dem set boxing contest between Amaechi and Wike for Liberation Stadium

The ticket go sell pass mayweather and manny pacquoi own

#TeamWIKE#
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by stexsy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
but pictures dont lie or does it? At least that of d kitchen looked vandalized
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Uncletony:

U shud have been more concerned abt ur own social status.

Why would I be? But seriously, y'all need to help that nucca out

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Ebonymiss: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tolexander:
both Amechi and Wike no well. In fact, dem no make sense!
make dem go boil stone
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by kennydee05(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi, you are a very fraudulent useless man. As long as Rivers is concerned, you are a persona non grata, a criminal and a traitor. You belong to the dust bin of Rivers state history. You are more pathetic than the inglorious "Afonja". We shall make sure that incoming generations read of your treachery.

As for your corruption, you should stop convulsing and wait till Wike start your probe. Criminal... The traitor of ubima
Behold! I present to you the most useless Nairalander... Barcanista.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by AreaFada2: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi has not been in PH for months. I think some of his (Amaechi's) staff just helped themselves to whatever they could once Wike won.

So, Amaech's neglect really.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by p1jiobi: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ameachi u are a cheap thief! Better go and return all u stole.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by wealth123: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Agwoden:
After you are done with slamming Wike, you go and return those items you people stole. If wike is lying, why didn't you hand over properly like other governors? Was Amaechi the only governor that lost to an opposition party. This man is nothing but a disease to our political growth as a people in Niger Delta.

Amaechi was speaker and then Govenor for good 8 years in River state and you believe he will steal bedsheets and bread knife and whatever WIKE is claiming he looted. If WIKE is clueless and WIKED must you support him? This same WIKE was the minister of education when all universities were shut for almost one year. The election that brought him into Government house was manipulated and rigged. You are still typing rubbish here instead of looking for a job. I pity you and all supporters of evil because you days are numbered if you fail to repent God will deal with you as he dealt with JONATHAN who claimed to be a Christian but said STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

God is not a respecter of persons. REPENT OR PERISH.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by LaudGuy: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
...and this back and forth mud slinging will go on for months. With the main task of liberating the "people" from poverty conveniently ignored yet again. These are your leaders, how mediocre!

*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland. 31-12-15.

#MakeMusicNotWaR
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by DanielPop(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ayobabas: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Amaechi is a learner; he think he's wise. If they say he vandalised the govt house,I believe it more than giving it a doubt. Its possible he did that just to further frustrate Wike's administration

So you believed Governor Amaechi would steal kitchen tiles?

You are a believer indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Elymoney(f): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
AND LET THE SEASONAL SERIES BEGIN. [sub][/sub]former governor should go and take a chill pill na
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na you be the accountant wey effect the protection money transfer abi?
naijababe:

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by akeenalee(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Amaechi is a learner; he think he's wise. If they say he vandalised the govt house,I believe it more than giving it a doubt. Its possible he did that just to further frustrate Wike's administration

What a dumb talk.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Na you be the accountant wey effect the protection money transfer abi?
Good question grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by vislabraye(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
otr1:
Wike is a shameless liar. He should get his as.s to work already, spitty-mouthgrin

It's very true. People looted the government house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.