Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? (2348 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Okay where will I start? Errm..I just ended my "supposed" one week relationship todae..I met this lady few weeks ago, we talked, I asked her out and she agreed to be my GF...like on saturday she called me and said she can't continue and that she's in love with someone else..My problem isn't with her in love with someone else buh why didn't she tell me before now?? This is my second horrible experience with all these church girls! I feel very bad now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Funny post
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by tpiadotcom: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
dust off your bible and read up on being a Christian.
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
debolly:
Funny post
very funny! Buh its serious
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Brugo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome to the club. Church girls are the worst players. They'll break your heart like biscuit. grin

Next time, shine your eye. There are some good ones among them but you wouldn't know cos they look "bad" to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Senjo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Take heart guy Maybe there a reason for her saying yes in d first instance?
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ndo
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Senjo:
Take heart guy
Maybe there a reason for her saying yes in d first instance?
What sort of reason is that Sir? You don't joke with ppl's emotion like that ..you shuld ve just tell me from the on set that you aint interested
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by czarr(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
.....did u fvck her? no vex o,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
czarr:
.....did u fvck her? no vex o,
I wish I did!
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eya
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
sorry. next time, no pick china product angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by fuckshit: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Osahon7:
I wish I did!
fυςk!!! bloody fυςk!!! in this fυςking “game" one should take no motherfυςking prisoners grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sorry.
next time, no pick china product angry
yea..hilarious..buh my problem now is what's the best way to get over this? because I see her almost everyday
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Osahon7:
yea..hilarious..buh my problem now is what's the best way to get over this? because I see her almost everyday
show her what shes missing! or
get a new gf nd 4get abt her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by IamLEGEND1: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
U're already pining afta an (ex)girlfriend of just a week?

UR CASE NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Lilyomi(f): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Church gul not Christian. Funny tho. Is jus a week so I believe u r not so into it.
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
show her what shes missing! or
get a new gf nd 4get abt her.
nice one...thanks Ma! God bless...I will keep you posted
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lilyomi:
Church gul not Christian. Funny tho. Is jus a week so I believe u r not so into it.
she wasn't into it I guess I was so into it
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Sir you won't understand
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by jumper524(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na so d babe take bounce you
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by donttouch: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Osahon7:
Okay where will I start? Errm..I just ended my "supposed" one week relationship todae..I met this lady few weeks ago, we talked, I asked her out and she agreed to be my GF...like on saturday she called me and said she can't continue and that she's in love with someone else..My problem isn't with her in love with someone else buh why didn't she tell me before now?? This is my second horrible experience with all these church girls! I feel very bad now

Check whether u get mouth or body .....

No vex ooo
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by tpiadotcom: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I agree.
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
donttouch:

Check whether u get mouth or body .....

No vex ooo
didn't get ? Mouth or body as in?
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Osahon7:
I wish I did!
what the heck!! You wish u did? Gosh!
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what the heck!! You wish u did? Gosh!
Yes I wish I did..she was an As.sHole
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by donttouch: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Osahon7:
didn't get ? Mouth or body as in?

Odour
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by DEIFIED(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Just a week and you are so into her, good thing the girl dump you early, and this must be the reason why she dumped you you were all over her. Just move on.
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Jayjay0(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Rubbish

Next time before you go out wooing any girl you investigate and know things about her..

Did you collect your three points??
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
donttouch:

Odour
lool
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
DEIFIED:
Just a week and you are so into her, good thing the girl dump you early, and this must be the reason why she dumped you you were all over her. Just move on.
thanks sir
Re: Why Are Some Church Ladies This Wicked? by olumaxi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Heeeyaaa...but she is inlove with Christ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Oh My! / 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys / Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.