Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration (50735 Views)

Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by damiloladuke: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
j

h

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH #Part3
www.wenogetjob..com
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by saasala(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015

Modified...Shiit, I just missed the front page
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by 1DNMC(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Legalize Marijuana for us@baba one chace

Its a natural leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qote me if u wanna,I like clubs where all d women walking naked

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by An2elect2(f): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Seen! next smiley
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Dapsynzeal(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Three musketeers...They even represent the three major tribes in Nigeria. Powerful photo

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by bornmekus: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
MEN THAT MATTERS!
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by toyo4souls(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Things like this make me have sleepless nights and make me to just want to start something. There is just one thing holding back. I need help o
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by zebrado1: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy cheesy....MADE men..i will be richer than dem by the time i reach their age cool
before you reach their age.
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a businessman or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.For more information please call 08037169780, 08188513647Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Ideyontop: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
great men!
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Ebonymiss: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
They should go to 5 junction and sleep undecided
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Ikengawo: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
All regions represented
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy cheesy....MADE men..i will be richer than dem by the time i reach their age cool

"If you reach their age" not when. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Yugosng(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wondering what they are discussing
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
I want to sell a brand new white Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for sale with all accessories for 110k, reach on 09098363226. Thanks

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by araaolu(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
ksdjqw:
I will soon become a Billionaire in Jesus name

Amen o wink
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Ekaka1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Economic Hawks cool
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by staymore: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
mascot87:
A thread on the front page that shows that Aisha Buhari's Wrist watch cost £34,500 is a scam, lie from the pit of hell & this is very annoying that SaTANoids don't have anything tangible to say but to bank on propagandas a game they played till they lost the last election to APC. It's quite unfortunate that they haven't learnt from the last election that propaganda is not a wise & reasonable way of playing opposition & winning the heart of the people. From what I'm seeing, PDP may never attain the apex position AGAIN in Nigeria if they play politics filled with bitterness and propaganda. The wrist watch that the SaTANoids says it's £34,500 actually cost $129 @ http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

SaTANoids please get a life

Your comment doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by RomanticAngela(f): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ikengawo:
All regions represented
WRONG Femi Otedola - Lagos SouthWest

Aliko Dangote - Kano NorthWest

Jim Ovia - Delta SouthSouth
where are the southeast, northeast and northcentral?

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by pipz(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
mascot87:
A thread on the front page that shows that Aisha Buhari's Wrist watch cost £34,500 is a scam, lie from the pit of hell & this is very annoying that SaTANoids don't have anything tangible to say but to bank on propagandas a game they played till they lost the last election to APC. It's quite unfortunate that they haven't learnt from the last election that propaganda is not a wise & reasonable way of playing opposition & winning the heart of the people. From what I'm seeing, PDP may never attain the apex position AGAIN in Nigeria if they play politics filled with bitterness and propaganda. The wrist watch that the SaTANoids says it's £34,500 actually cost $129 @ http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

That which u posted the link is a replica, what we cannot tell is if she is wearing the original or a replica. Left for me, it could have been a gift or she bought it for herself. She is a biz owner.
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by bawberry(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
mascot87:

Kindly create a thread about these @op
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by mascot87(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
pipz:

That which u posted the link is a replica, what we cannot tell is if she is wearing the original or a replica. Left for me, it could have been a gift or she bought it for herself. She is a biz owner.

So how does the SaTANoids acertain if it's s original or the replica? All they see is the picture & they start to conclude that it's the £34,500 own. We can as well say it's the $129 own. SaTANoids should stop this nonsense they are doing on social network
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
WHO MADE THAT CROMINAL ELUMELEU A BILLINAIRE
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by joebeckz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
mascot87:

Open. New thread nd request front page to debunk d rumour asap
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by mascot87(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
bawberry:

Kindly create a thread about these @op

The moderator refuse to bring it to the front page. This nonsense would not help our democracy. If PMB performs very well, wouldn't it be in the interest of we Nigerians?
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by mascot87(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
joebeckz:

Open. New thread nd request front page to debunk d rumour asap

The moderator no carry am come front page o
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Because he is from your tribe right? So it's sensible to leave him out. Diary of a moronic tribal bigot always crying foul like say na Yoruba and Hausa kill ya papa. Na tinubu matter go ruin u. Ashiwere
ichidodo:
Leave out Jim Ovia and grab Otedola and Dangote,you've bannished fuel scarcity forever in one single blow...Vultures,parasites and leeches,all of them.By the way,where is thieffnubu's junior tief brother?!
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by charly4lyf(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chei, see moneys
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by breakeven: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
3 Wise men

Is that a good Caption ?

Like for Yes
No. Three fortunate men will be a better caption.

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by freedom96: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
mascot87:

Nice one bro....create a thread abt it please.
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by ajalaolanr(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Femi Otedola-Opportunist Billionaire, OBJ- gave only him import license for diesel for a long time, yet he sits with these people and call himself a billionaire at the detriment of Nigerians, May all those that have ruined Nigeria Know no peace!

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by gbegudujo: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Me too Amen
ksdjqw:
I will soon become a Billionaire in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.