Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Behave Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Behave Like This (987 Views)

Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? / This Is Why Fulani Herdsmen Behave Like Animals (pictures) / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Behave Like This by kimond101: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
It has been observed by me and maybe many others that we Nigerians can never be contented or satisfied.
No matter how someone tries they always look any little fault to attack.
Like:
Yaradua was called sick and slow until he died that's when they started praising him.
Johnathan is being called slow/clueless and many other names until he leave the office that's when it reduces.
Buhari also is being called names.
Why do we think attacking every leader we have would affect them?
The reality is we are the change we would like to see in Nigeria.
Abusing our leaders isn't the best option we have. Rather I'll suggest we pray for them because the future of this country lies in the leaders leading well aswell as supportive followers.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Behave Like This by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Well, it's not easy hearing the figures that are being siphoned by these poliThiefcians. I guess Nigerians are being over reactive because of that.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Behave Like This by Firefire(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
kimond101:
It has been observed by me and maybe many others that we Nigerians can never be contented or satisfied.
No matter how someone tries they always look any little fault to attack.
Like:
Yaradua was called sick and slow until he died that's when they started praising him.
Johnathan is being called slow/clueless and many other names until he leave the office that's when it reduces.
Buhari also is being called names.
Why do we think attacking every leader we have would affect them?
The reality is we are the change we would like to see in Nigeria.
Abusing our leaders isn't the best option we have. Rather I'll suggest we pray for them because the future of this country lies in the leaders leading well aswell as supportive followers.

Ask Alhaji Lie Mohammed.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Behave Like This by kimond101: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

Ask Alhaji Lie Mohammed.

That's what I thought.
Most Nigerians look for opportunities to put the blame on someone aswell as abuse.
Excluding politics aswell I believe it does happen in other sector
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Behave Like This by kimond101: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
keyzid:
Well, it's not easy hearing the figures that are being siphoned by these poliThiefcians. I guess Nigerians are being over reactive because of that.

Yea.
But most times we Nigerians are all talk and no action.
There are some countries where the siphoning of resources wouldn't be taken with kid gloves by their citizens

(1) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Begs Kaduna Lawmakers To Cut Salaries, Allowances / Picture Obama Searching For West Germany. / Senators Of Like Minds Rap Kwankwaso Over Attack On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.