Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) (1210 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by tiwaz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
A twitter user @Don_olatoki shared this sad case of Child Abuse case in ilorin,.According to him,this boy was beaten by his madam for stealing N500.He says this is not her first time doing that to him and his sister..
Some twitter users are debating how she could have punished him for stealing..

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=179

Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by Basildvalour(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Spare the rod and spoil the child BUT not in wickedness...This is brutal and if really its a mother, she'll spend way above #500 to repair that boy's condition
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by ginawest(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
omg! shocked...because of #500,u did dis to ur own child?...may God forgive u..
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by Matty145(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
end time mother angry
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by rabimlomo: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't condone stealing at all, but this is too much. sad
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Matty145:
end time mother angry

He he he
It was extreme. But if this kinda boy should steal even common 5 naira again it means the devil is sitting on his shoulders
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
She should arrested and deal with
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by jamex93(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
she went too far

but wat did this little boy need 500 for

too much for him

good she disciplined him

but she went too far
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by boboLIL(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
S0 wat if he st0le N1000? The tw0 eyes wil g0t sw0llen abi? Y n0t giv him 24 str0kes 0f cain? Dis is harsh 0h....
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
ginawest:
omg! shocked...because of #500,u did dis to ur own child?...may God forgive u..

Stealing is a crime and a very impolite thing to do.

Unless you're in support of stealing or planning to groom your child to becoming Anini or Shina Rambo, [with your biafran, beautiful and criminal face that reminds me of FFK's Parisian Bordello - Precious Chikwendu] , I suggest you restore that child back to default setting with some strokes of koboko, atleast twice in a day. grin
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by Vikkie14: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
And by the end of the day, she will be the loser.

The money she will spend on him at the hospital will be more than what she beats him on. Even the 'recovered' #500 will be spend on him as well. Though, i agree with her on discipline him, but not to the extent of "aggressive maltreatment".

BTW, as a yoruba adage says : [b]"Cutting off the head is not the cure of an Headache["/b]
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
U know,most times, we talk from 1st impression, it matters oooh, but have u all hear of the "dangers of the single story" apparently, we ve all heard that she did that to d boy for stealing N500. And many of us are asking, just N500 naira?

*from what is saw, that boy was not beaten that very day, she might have gone too far oooh, but I ve been slapped, and after 2days I got an eye as swollen as that of the little boi.

*she didn't beat that boy like that, it was an after effect of beating, I am not in a nyway saying that it is good ooh, but,certainly,that boi deseverd what he got.

*judging from the environment, do u know that if d parents has been making N500 for the little boi to be stealing every other day, that they will still be living there? Out of anger, we can over step our bounds(thus,we must be the landlord of our emotions) this woman over reacted, but still that boi deseverd it.they suffered,they toiled and they laboured hard to see that there is food on the table, and dat small thief stole it, apprently to buy biscuits and sweets for his peers.

*she must have spent morethan N500 for treatments, it is economical to spend 2k to treat him than him steal N500 in 10 days.@least let that pain and shame/booing he will get from his peers serve as a deterent to him and to other kids alike on seeing what the result of stealing could be. I am not saying that she didn't went too far,but to me,her actions are justifiable.

*an african adage says, spare the rod and spoil d child, I thank God, he is her biological son, so, it is not wickedness from her part,she loves him, and she wants d best for him, she does not want him to end up like chiejina,derico, aninih and co, she does not want him to bring bad name to the family,(who knows, if not curbed now,he might take to the streets).

*now I want u all to sit back and think of all the horrible things our parents did to us when we were small,"then I will say, no problems, when I grow up, by that time u will be old, I will retaliate) only to realise now that they actually meant well for me.

U can call me whatever u like , but for me, that mother has not in anyway gone hay in training his boi.most times violence is not always d way, but @ his age, violence is d best way to handle his type.

Ka chi boo nu, igbo Bu igbo
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Poverty is a very terrible thing. Makes you do the unimaginable. Unfortunately, it always, always rubs off on children and their upbringing.
The boy was wrong to have stolen but then again, Otedola won't beat his son like this for stealing 1million naira.
In modern private schools, flogging is strongly prohibited. Nor be the way dem flog us 12 strokes for Igbobi College those days.

(1) (Reply)

The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney / Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan's Ex-security Aide Murdered / Even Satan Wasn't Gay - Says President Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.