Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad (36428 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad / Niger, Chad Attack Boko Haram After IS Pledge Opens New Fronts -YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by walozanga(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2015
I THOUGHT HE WAS GOD, THAT HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. WHY IS HE SEEKING FOR ADVICE HERE AND THERE.
(EXPERIMENTAL CHANGE)
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Jesusloveyou: 5:47am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
If Buhari has any integrity left in him he should declare his asset.
did u give him time limit for d declaration? even if he declare next year,provided he fulfil his promise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Bluetooth2:

There was/is never any war the almighty USA had/will fight against terrorists without with the participation of her allies. Stop displaying your stupidity here just because you want to comment.
Help me ask oooo... somepeeps on this forum are more military than Buhari. He knows more than anyone else that you can't battle alone. He simply said the NA must lead the battle instead of the foreign troops leading our battles for us.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity,”

Gen Muhammadu Buhari, Feb 07, 2015

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/disgrace-neighbours-must-take-boko-haram-buhari-2/
It's boldly written in the article"more than Nigeria" and you're here disturbing us? Ain't we supposed to be fighting the menace more than the foreigners? Oga, just relax... is it a must to comment whenever u see the name, Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Icecomrade: 5:55am On Jun 02, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Point of correction, he didn't say it was a shame to seek cooperation, he said te Nigerian army must lead the battle instead of foreign soldiers.

Trying to defend Buhari's Action is making you look like an empty brain?

Buhari didn't say that. Besides Nigerian Army were already in this battle before the support of international coalition. How then is foreign soldiers leading the battle.

How come foreign soldiers knows our terrain better to lead our own Army?

You guys are just empty. Its easier to criticize from the side lines. Buhar is waking up to the reality of his ignorant comments.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 5:56am On Jun 02, 2015
AreaFada2:

Co-operation is great. Common sense really. BUT Buhari roundly condemned GEJ for doing so. If you saw the few interviews GMB gave to Western Media like I did, you should know.
Areafada, just try to re-watch the interview. He said foreigners are notsupposed to be fighting BH "more than" us. He said, the NA should lead the battle.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by appini: 5:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are d highest fool in d universe, so jetting out is now corruption.

You that is not a foool what is your point
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2015
najoke:

let me help you......read the shaded......slowly......

During GEJ tenure......is the statement true or false

@barcanista
can you now see that you do have comprehension problem....stop shooting yourself
God Bless you my brother. They always claim to be wise but in real sense, they're nowhere close.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2015
eagleeye2:
Presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives
Congress ( APC), Gen . Muhammadu Buhari is
appalled that neighbouring Chad and Cameroun
are turning out to be more successful at the
battle front against Boko Haram than Nigeria.
Nigeria’ s poor performance , he says , is a
disgrace.
“ It’ s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now
Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency
[b] more than Nigeria. [/b]We will build the capacity
and Nigeria should be able to secure its
territorial integrity, ” Buhari told Reuters .

thenationonlineng.net
February 7, 2015
Are they supposed to be fighting MORE THAN Nigeria? You can never catch Buhari, he's so wiser than any of you.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Icecomrade:

Trying to defend Buhari's Action is making you look like an empty brain?

Buhari didn't say that. Besides Nigerian Army were already in this battle before the support of international coalition. How then is foreign soldiers leading the battle.

How come foreign soldiers knows our terrain better to lead our own Army?

You guys are just empty. Its easier to criticize from the side lines. Buhar is waking up to the reality of his ignorant comments.
Oga, stop making noise nd try to watch his interviews and campaigns. You don't need to be blind because you wanna feel good...
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by ichidodo: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2015
What do you expect from an hypocrite? Now he seeks cooperation after condemning that same cooperation months back?.....What other hypocritical surprises does Buhari have in stock for Nigerians?.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by didactic70: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Built2last:
Politics is crazy. If memory serves me right. Jonathan involving our neighbours was wildly criticised by many APC supporters including myself. Some of us felt the giant of Africa is too big and so do not require the assistance of our neighbours to weed out the rascals called Bokoharam. But for the general to tow same line now. I need to apologise to GEJ. Its obvious there are things people up there know we have no clue about. Whatever is done to weed out those vampires is welcome.

My conscience wont allow me read this and not apologise to GEJ and his security team, i do appologise. I judged you wrong...
you have a genuine conscience.God bless us.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Justicealh3(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Safe Trip.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by fuckerholic(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2015
SuperNover:
Nigeria must be great. say no to terrorism. say no to tribalism. say no to insane opposition against the goodwill of the government. but oppose and criticize a corrupt government.

embrace Change, embrace positive transformation.

it's not about the party, it's about the person.

it's high time we stopped acting childish, if the government fails to deliver, it's still the masses that'll suffer it, so let's all pray for the success of the present administration.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is indeed a hero.

Buhari is also someone we can trust.

sai Buhari.

said GEJ

long live Nigeria.

join me today and support the MOVEMENT FOR THE ERADICATION OF TRIBAL BIGOTS FROM NAIRALAND
#METBFN , it begins with you

it feels normal being the first to comment. nothing special Bout it.

Where you from ?
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by kunleeko(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
So he is going to seek for external coorperation? The same Buhari that criticised Jonathan for doing same? What a clownish old corrupt general.

I am sure that it is illogical and retrogressive to opt out of the alignment that has already been Entered into just to satisfy you. If I remember very well, he only said that Nigerian troops should lead the line and not leave it to its allies.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by fuckerholic(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
So he is going to seek for external coorperation? The same Buhari that criticised Jonathan for doing same? What a clownish old corrupt general.

The film don start..GEJ no know work,make him do am now without the surport of other countries like he castigated make we see..nonsense
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by goodgood2(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2015
And with time, millions of nigerians will also tender apologies to the saint from Otuoke, who was wrongly judged.
Built2last:
Politics is crazy. If memory serves me right. Jonathan involving our neighbours was wildly criticised by many APC supporters including myself. Some of us felt the giant of Africa is too big and so do not require the assistance of our neighbours to weed out the rascals called Bokoharam. But for the general to tow same line now. I need to apologise to GEJ. Its obvious there are things people up there know we have no clue about. Whatever is done to weed out those vampires is welcome.

My conscience wont allow me read this and not apologise to GEJ and his security team, i do appologise. I judged you wrong...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by goodgood2(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2015
This phool is blinded by tribal sentiments. Hypocrite.
mascot87:
That is actually presidential. God bless PMB. Haters can go & die
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Point of correction, he didn't say it was a shame to seek cooperation, he said te Nigerian army must lead the battle instead of foreign soldiers.
Lol... is dat so,.. so our soldiers werent d ones leading da battle... I see.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by PStacks(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2015
If there is one thing I'm sure of,
"Buhari is not Clueless"...

nice one baba
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by ChikezieU(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2015
Flets:
Same assistance he condemned GEJ of seeking?

No greater form of hypocrisy! !!!!!!

I thought an attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north..... Why does Buhari want to attack the north with the help of outsiders?...... Many Nigerians are morons!!!!, No one ever ask questions.
No one asking questions is an understatement, we deny what's right in front of us, but anyway I don't really care so much, all I want is to see him solve the problem. Too bad they have a lot to learn through GEJ, we will be looking at President Buhari and never APC
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by thegoodone2(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Built2last:

GEJ try is best but we need change. GEJ is an hero. Let wait and see the performace of Buhari on Boko haram before we know the best
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Mamaflex(f): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:

I remember when he said during his campaign, that he will ensure the neighbouring countries corporate with him to fight the insurgents.

What he criticized about Gej was that, the neighboring countries were now the ones fighting MORE than Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Icecomrade: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Oga, stop making noise nd try to watch his interviews and campaigns. You don't need to be blind because you wanna feel good...

I SHOULD BE THE ONE TELLING YOU TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW AGAIN. HE USED THE WORD "SHAME" HE MADE REFERENCES TO THE PAST PEACE KEEPING OPERATIONS SUCCESSFULLY EMBARKED UPON BY OUR ARMY IN OTHER COUNTRIES AND WONDERING HOW WE GOT TO THE POINT WHERE WE HAVE TO SEEK HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES TO COMBAT A MERE BOKO HARAM. HE CONSIDERS IT A SLAP TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY. HE RECOUNTED HOW HE SUCCESSFULLY LEAD THE WAR AGAINST METASINI IN THE 80's.

YOU OBVIOUS HAVE AN EAR PROBLEM OR BLINDED BY STUPID LOYALTY
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Mamaflex(f): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Built2last:

I remember when he said during his campaign, that he will ensure the neighbouring countries corporate with him to fight the insurgents.

What he criticized about Gej was that, the neighboring countries were now the ones fighting MORE than Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by ChikezieU(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2015
goodgood2:
And with time, millions of nigerians will also tender apologies to the saint from Otuoke, who was wrongly judged.
his prolific foot steps are yet to be seen, cause he didn't work on security alone
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Mactons(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2015
I am a strong anti APC but I think we should allow BABA BUHARI to do his part. I just need a better and united Nigeria. I think we should be patrotic with our comments.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Nellybii: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Flets:
Same assistance he condemned GEJ of seeking?

No greater form of hypocrisy! !!!!!!

I thought an attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north..... Why does Buhari want to attack the north with the help of outsiders?...... Many Nigerians are morons!!!!, No one ever ask questions.

You are the worst m.oron! for believing we should.have continued with GEJ. despite all the wahala he plunged us into. In fact, your family are morons. Eediot
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Demdem(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
brownlord:

So buhari that ended world war within three days is going about soliciting for ideas on how to end the insurgency and his goon on nairaland kept deceiving Nigerians.

Hope i'm not dreaming
[/s]

Brownfool, u made no sense.
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Mamaflex(f): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Areafada, just try to re-watch the interview. He said foreigners are notsupposed to be fighting BH "more than" us. He said, the NA should lead the battle.
God bless you. That was what I read too.

Is it that these mofos didn't get it, or they are just trying to be stupiid?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2015
SuperNover:
Nigeria must be great. say no to terrorism. say no to tribalism. say no to insane opposition against the goodwill of the government. but oppose and criticize a corrupt government.

embrace Change, embrace positive transformation.

it's not about the party, it's about the person.

it's high time we stopped acting childish, if the government fails to deliver, it's still the masses that'll suffer it, so let's all pray for the success of the present administration.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is indeed a hero.

Buhari is also someone we can trust.

sai Buhari.

said GEJ

long live Nigeria.

join me today and support the MOVEMENT FOR THE ERADICATION OF TRIBAL BIGOTS FROM NAIRALAND
#METBFN , it begins with you

it feels normal being the first to comment. nothing special Bout it.
preTty nice comment! True talk...
Re: Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad by fairygeh(f): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Built2last:

And they have started apologizing already too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola / No Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal For Now – Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.