Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP (21337 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Amosun Hosts Soyinka In Ogun At An Anti-corruption Crusade In Abeokuta / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by lordtech(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Hehehe. This is serious grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by ideology(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2015
This is harvest time for state of osun

When you vote on sentiments …
This is what you may get. tongue

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by bogolobango(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Ur medulla obloganta is pacy osun state looks like a dump, you need delivrance
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by neocortex: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Aregberascal is the face of the new change in Nigeria.
Osun people voted him and they must realise that the "change" has come to stay.

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Briareos(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2015
What we need is a strong anti corruption platform in each state. Buhari can't possibly be running around every state fighting corruption. Our anti corruption agencies have to be spread around; at least one in each geopolitical zones.

Otherwise, the concentration will remain in Abuja while the other 36 states loot to their hearts content.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by anonimi: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Firefire:
Do you guys support the probe of Osun State ?

The workers are suffering, no pay since November 2014 and the "Omoluabi" governor have this justification “Before the last time I paid

salaries in November, 2014, I have had to either spent the state’s reserves on salaries or borrow money.
Today, I have a loan of N12 billion

that we spent on salaries and I could not go to the banks anymore.” Rauf Aregbesola

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/25/why-i-owe-osun-workers-5-months-salary-aregbesola/

So "Engineer" of religious DIS-harmony, Aregberascal of APC has been borrowing money to pay salary of the few workers in his state of Osun

Abeg wey those children of anger who were baying for NOI's blood on the same issue? Make dem come collect dem certificate oh grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by anonimi: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Briareos:
What we need is a strong anti corruption platform in each state. Buhari can't possibly be running around every state fighting corruption. Our anti corruption agencies have to be spread around; at least one in each geopolitical zones.

Otherwise, the concentration will remain in Abuja while the other 36 states loot to their hearts content.

Valid point.

That is where the citizens of EACH state need to not only hold their governor accountable but also their state lawmakers who can IMPEACH the governor.
Most forget that the 36 states are somewhat autonomous under the 1999 constitution!

When will the 200 million mumus wake up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by godoluwa(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2015
pedel:
I support APC but I can categorically say Aregbesola's government is not different from PDP. He is so reckless and wasteful.
If a company becomes insolvent and cannot pay staff salary for six month the right thing for them to do is to declare bankruptcy and be dissolved. How long will it take before FG take over the affairs of Osun State and start paying staff salary from the allocations?

During the boom, the 'he-goat beared like' governor was busy building the world tallest drums and other phoney projects.
Very soon there will be civil unrest in the state and APC will loose the goodwill of the people. I can see APC loosing in Osun in the next election. Thank God people don't need electricity to charge their voter's card.
man, check history. Osun workers never had it bad like this during Oyinlola(PDP) regime. most of APC governors are scam. Oyo workers never had it bad under PDP led administration

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by LAfricana(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2015
thats the nigerian president

not that mugu u guys ones had as leader.. jonadaftest grin
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2015
I am a huge fan of APC but I am not blind..If OSun government requires probing then so be it.

It's not going to be "business" as usual

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Burger01:
Corruption has eaten so deep into the Nigerian system. How sad. No thanks to Jonathan undecided sad
we talking Aregberascal and you are talking GEj, do you smoke in your dream
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by porka: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2015
[size=16pt]The number of ALMS BEGGARS has increased in Osun State since 2010.

Beggars are everywhere.[/size]

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by sanniabiola(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2015
You need to be around when Aregbesola lands at Ibadan Airport, you will think it's one Kings that is around. The least he will drop for the airport staff is 300k and when driving out of the airport, he will spray the thugs that are already waiting for him nothing less than 100k. He does this everyday of the week since he travel almost everyday in and out. At a point airport staff nearly reject the money to attack him to pay his workers instead but some Oga restrained that action. I wonder why he's not under impeachment threat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Justicealh3(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Till next week.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Kolade354(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2015
adonismuller:
Good one...

Only the touts and the illiterates who doesn't know their left from right are the ones who supports omisore in Osun state....That man is a criminal and a propagandist, his first tenure he concentrated on construction reason because he is an architect and has a construction company and also has shares in some other construction companies in the state,hence it is more like he awards himself contracts. But the illetrates and ignorants will be thinking he is developing the state not knowing he is developing his pocket.

He lied that he spent some Billions in his Opon imo whatever but on the real sense every outgoing SS3 student submits his/her china Ipad back to the government before leaving and that same Ipad is giving to the next incoming SS3 student,but in the budget he says he produces new one every year.

PDP is worst than APC.

Omisore is a thief using pen and paper to deceive the foools in osun state

He better pay my allowance or God will punish me.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Bigdreams(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Thi is serious.

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Keky(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Really disappointed in Aregbesola, he should resign if he thinks he cant govern the state. Not paying the workers and pensioners is very bad. He Should Resign.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by simplynola(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari this, Buhari that! Buhari is not ICPC or EFCC, direct your petition to the necessary establishments, that's the reason why we have them so that the president can get some relief.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by tomzman: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2015
I support this call by SDP even though I'm an APC supporter. Aregbesola has done nothing in Osun State. I wonder how he got a second term.

I was in Osun State last week, taking a tour of some places like Osogbo, Gbongan and Ede. I must confess these places are a mess. No meaningful development, schools are in horrible condition even the so called state capital is nothing to write home about.

Aregbesola really has a lot to learn from Fashola and Amosun. Governance is not about noisemaking, littering your state with abandoned and needless projects or reconstructing the name of your state from Osun state to 'the State of Osun' (whatever that rubbish means).

Aregbesola is a disgrace to APC and I won't be surprised if APC loses the state in 2018.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Tolexander: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2015
bonechamberlain:
that would be a best way to start. a state owing workers for so long, aregbe was able to pay workers during his first tenure. now its second term, a term for looting and "I don't care attitude" of governors
He wasn't paying the salary at the right time.

He own the civil servants pensioners and O'Yes members before the election. He had to burrow money to pay them few days to the election.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by yhemsy62(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Buh why z it dat our governors will proof to be original in their first tenured in office and later turn to warewolves when given opportunity to rule for second time?
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by xcolanto(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Nice! Since Buhari has refused to work, the good people of osun state who so look forward for good governance and accountability have called on mr "integrity" to come to their state and test his integrity ratings, a feet am sure the dura man would be scared to take head on.

It is sad that the apc hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens! Imagine what the people of Osun state are going through.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by walozanga(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2015
PROBE PROBE PROBE HERE AND THERE. ABEG OOOH. CAN A DOG EAT A FELLOW DOG?
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by shammah1(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2015
SDP, why are you asking a cat to feed on cat? Can't you see that APC is built on lies, propaganda and prejudice?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Waspy(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Osun state today is an example of a failed state, A state where the budget has been passed but never implemented, where the pensioners are now in Lagos begging for alms, a state where the civil servants see more hope in death by attempting suicide instead of living in shame, a state where no capital project has taken off since january nor commissioned But this is a state where the governor still pays its aides and assembly members, this is a State where the governor flies first class to Abuja and Lagos to take only Selfie with Buhari and Ambode.

Who will speak out for Osun indegines because of they ve got no Money today for MB to post on social media to tell us the horrors theyy are passing through?

Its not about APC nor PDP but we need to speak out for the Osun people before a state goes into extinction because of a Mad governor

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Ara-Gbese. Hahahahahahaha, what moral justification will buhari be having not to probe this bust top jumping, broom waving and salary racketeering governor? What moral justification will buhari be having to probe this man knowing fully well part of the money went into his campaign and private jet luxury which saw him in as president today? Well, Aragbese, took an oath to serve his people. Paying salaries is part of that oath. If he is so daft as not to know any other way to generate income to pay his workers then he should resign. Governance is not by force. Since he stopped paying, hasn't he been earning his own salary? Hasn't he bought a new car since then? Hasn't he acquired a new property since then? What has he done to cut down the cost of his governance?
Was Jonathans's administration owing him? grin grin grin. Aragberascal. Hahahaha.
I hear excess crude na soo my ear stand...so na so we dey feed these fool since and e get mind carry broom dey wave against a niger deltan...its high time these western states start generating money for themselves so that they become useful to there people...they have all enjoyed from the sure-p fund with nothin to show for it and they had the guts to accuse jonathan of misappropriation of funds...

Osun state people enjoy your broom carrying governor...

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by walozanga(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2015
anonimi:

Valid point.

That is where the citizens of EACH state need to not only hold their governor accountable but also their state lawmakers who can IMPEACH the governor.
Most forget that the 36 states are somewhat autonomous under the 1999 constitution!

When will the 200 million mumus wake up

They wont wake up cos even the person uncharged promised like a mumu

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2015
I wander how governors are able to do this, be on seat n owe their workers for several months...

Tufiakwa
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by chamboy(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2015
pedel:
I support APC but I can categorically say Aregbesola's government is not different from PDP. He is so reckless and wasteful.
If a company becomes insolvent and cannot pay staff salary for six month the right thing for them to do is to declare bankruptcy and be dissolved. How long will it take before FG take over the affairs of Osun State and start paying staff salary from the allocations?

During the boom, the 'he-goat beared like' governor was busy building the world tallest drums and other phoney projects.
Very soon there will be civil unrest in the state and APC will loose the goodwill of the people. I can see APC loosing in Osun in the next election. Thank God people don't need electricity to charge their voter's card.
they won't Lose der, u can Bet that with me
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by shammah1(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Are you using your sense at all? Why must you add PDP to your comment? If you can't read, why comment? undecided
pedel:

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by shigoslim(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Seriously is like Aregberascal has charms the people of osun state. The workers has not been paid for good 7month's i wondered how these were surviving in this state of manner.
Am in osun state residing ilesa particularly believe me the worst PDP is better than Aregberascal, the status in which the state found ourselves can't be fully express. I waiting and observing gently to see our the state of economy in osun state will look like for another 4years. And when ever u try to made a good converse criticism thesame people u are fighting for will be the one to repatriat u for doing so. In order words let the self slavery began as far they were better off in that situation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? / Buhari Directs Increase In N-Power, School Feeding Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.