Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP (21335 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Amosun Hosts Soyinka In Ogun At An Anti-corruption Crusade In Abeokuta / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by tola268: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2015
kennygee:

Simple, there was no election.

Rigging things.
Osun people did not vote for Aregbesola, rigging and manipulation of figure were perfectly done by some big men in West

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by HzRF(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2015
shigoslim:
Seriously is like Aregberascal has charms the people of osun state. The workers has not been paid for good 7month's i wondered how these were surviving in this state of manner.
Am in osun state residing ilesa particularly believe me the worst PDP is better than Aregberascal, the status in which the state found ourselves can't be fully express. I waiting and observing gently to see our the state of economy in osun state will look like for another 4years. And when ever u try to made a good converse criticism thesame people u are fighting for will be the one to repatriat u for doing so. In order words let the self slavery began as far they were better off in that situation.
Are you still doubting the fact that aregbe has used black technology to becloud many in osun expecially the market women, okada riders
Don't u know of his regular visits to Cuba
D salt that was laid from abere 1st gate to to almost all building in abere? wen election was drawing near last year

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Niyoung(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Firefire:
ideology, pazienza, SeverusSnape, dein77, Louislewis, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, barcanista, anonimi, ECOTERRORS, pazienza, Tex42, nortcentrallord, and others.

Do you guys support the probe of Osun State ?

The workers are suffering, no pay since November 2014 and the "Omoluabi" governor have this justification “Before the last time I paid

salaries in November, 2014, I have had to either spent the state’s reserves on salaries or borrow money. Today, I have a loan of N12 billion

that we spent on salaries and I could not go to the banks anymore.” Rauf Aregbesola

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/25/why-i-owe-osun-workers-5-months-salary-aregbesola/

If Aregbe (ole) is clean n not guilty of all alleged accusation made against him why APC in osun is so scared of probing. I could vividly recall wen Tinibu was hailing his son (Kabiru) before d crowd during lunching of "opon imo" dat Kabiru, u re now a billionaire.

Where re dis opon imo (tablets) they're tlking abt? This is jst a scam.

To be candid APC in osun are taking citizen 4 granted especial their governor (Rauf Aregbesola) he his jst fooling people in d state. That's why u would hardly see educated persons going out to vote on election day. Illiterate n old women r those dat r voting in osun state.

This foolish Aregbe hv once uttered a statement dat " he will make all workers in d state suffer" bcs they did not contributed in his re-elected in d office.

As d matter of fact I'm a politician n I hate all political party in dis country. I only hv interest in Buahri personality.

So therefore, Buahri must prob dis short gottie now.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Dollyak(f): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
adeememman:

I had to bend my neck to see your pix
Eeyah. You could've tilt your screen lol.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Niyoung:

If Aregbe (ole) is clean n not guilty of all alleged accusation made against him why APC in osun is so scared of probing. I could vividly recall wen Tinibu was hailing his son (Kabiru) before d crowd during lunching of "opon imo" dat Kabiru, u re now a billionaire.

To be candid APC in osun are taking citizen 4 granted especial their governor (Rauf Aregbesola) he his jst fooling people in d state. That's why u would hardly see educated persons going out to vote on election day. Illiterate n old women r those dat r voting in osun state.

This foolish Aregbe hv once uttered a statement dat " he will make all workers in d state suffer" bcs they did not contributed in his re-elected in d office.

As d matter of fact I'm a politician n I hate all political party in dis country. I only hv interest in Buahri personality.

So therefore, Buahri must prob dis short gottie now.
You think Buhari is clean? If he is he should declare his asset.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by wonderfulman(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2015
can a APC fight corruption when most of their Governors are corrupt.That Aboki does not change clothes, how come , He squadered such money.He have to explain to Nigerian masses who toiled in the sun to make him a Governor

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Niyoung(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Firefire:
The Osun State chapter of the Social Democratic Party has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to start his anti-corruption war in Osun by ordering a thorough investigation into the financial activities of the Governor Rauf Aregbesola’s administration.

The SDP said this in a statement made available to our correspondent in Osogbo, the state capital, on Monday by the state chairman of the party, Mr. Ademola Ishola.

It said the President would be shocked at the level of financial recklessness in Osun State.

The party said it was ready to help Buhari to unravel several alleged financial recklessness engaged in by the All Progressives Congress administration in the state.

It said, “We did not find ourselves in this pitiable situation in Osun due to the dwindling revenue from the federal allocation alone, we are where we are today because of the reckless manners our finances had been handled in the last four years.

“Now that the new government is settling down for work, we want President Buhari whose party has been at the helms of affairs of this state since November 27, 2010 to help us look into how the over N350bn allocated to the state from the federation account had been spent.

“We must know how the over N436bn allocated to the 30 local governments in the state, the N61.7 bn excess crude oil funds and the N14.4 bn SURE-P fund were spent.

“Osun people need to know how the over N43.6 bn of Internally Generated Revenue, the over N400bn loans and the N60bn bond were used by Aregbesola’s government.

“If President Buhari is serious about his corruption campaign, then he must not spare anyone. He should help us to know how much had gone into several abandoned projects that littered the state and the reasons Aregbesola was unable to pay seven months salaries to the state workers.”

The SDP also described the learning tablets known as Opon Imo as a huge fraud, saying a little above 10 per cent of the total number promised had been given out to students in public schools in the state.

It accused the governor of awarding the contract at a very exorbitant price, saying all these contributed into putting the state into its current state of financial mess.

It said, “Morally, is it good for the governor to run the state as a family company? Where are the 150,000 Opon-Imo tablets Aregbesola said will be provided for all students of secondary schools in the state? We doubt if there are 2,000 Opon-Imo tablets in the state today.

“Mr. President, Aregbesola’s government spent about N4bn on his Dagbolu market but the place remains a jungle. The governor spent over N1.2bn on his Moshood Abiola International Airport but nothing was on ground till date apart from the fence.

“Most of the projects done by Aregbesola were at exorbitant rates; for example, the governor used between N750m and N1.1bn to build new schools but we discovered that it will take less than N250m to complete each of the buildings.”

However, Aregbesola, reacting through a statement issued by his media aide, Mr. Semiu Okanlawon, said the Osun SDP could not deceive Buhari by simply adding up bogus figures or revenues in order to blackmail the government.

The statement read, “Assuming without conceding that SDP’s figures of revenues that accrued to Osun are even correct, what the party has simply said is that nothing like development work took place throughout the period in question. Where does the SDP want to place the chains of monumental projects that have hallmarked the Aregbesola administration?

“The people of Osun were neither daft nor blind to these achievements, hence, their fanatical support for his re-election despite orchestrated lies by the likes of SDP and its shameless allies like the Peoples Democratic Party. We are not surprised by SDP’s imagined ambition to outdo the PDP in its penchant for fabrication. Expectedly, their ability to lie dug for them their electoral grave.

“For instance, it was PDP that originated such lies as son of the governor being a contractor awarded the fictitious N8bn Opon Imo project, a project that has cost the state less than N2bn so far. So also it was PDP that falsely accused the wife of the governor of being the contractor that got the Osun school uniform project.

“Weak lies such as these that sank the PDP are the same the SDP is regurgitating. But for Aregbesola’s ingenuity and the deep commitment of his administration to a rapid development of Osun, what accrued to the state in form of revenue was nothing compared to massive investment in infrastructure (as can be illustrated by the completion of over 900km of roads before the end of his first term.).”

http://www.punchng.com/news/start-anti-corruption-war-in-osun-sdp-tells-buhari/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/start-anti-corruption-crusade-in-osun-sdp-tells-buhari/210882/

You will all recall that Osun State is owing salaries of workers in the state for five months, blaming it on “declining federal allocation.”

If Aregbe (ole) is clean n not guilty of all alleged accusation made against him why APC in osun is so scared of probing. I could vividly recall wen Tinibu was hailing his son (Kabiru) before d crowd during
lunching of "opon imo" dat Kabiru, u re now a billionaire.

To be candid APC in osun are taking citizen 4 granted especial their governor (Rauf Aregbesola) he his jst fooling people in d state. That's why u would hardly see educated persons going out to vote on election day. Illiterate n old women r those dat r voting in osun state. This foolish Aregbe hv once uttered a statement dat
" he will make all workers in d state suffer" bcs they did not contribute in his re-elected in d office.

As d matter of fact I'm not a politician n I hate all political party in dis country. I only hv interest in Buahri personality.

So therefore, Buahri must prob dis short faggott now.

Sai Buahri!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by elohorayodele: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Osun state today is an example of a failed state, A state where the budget has been passed but never implemented, where the pensioners are now in Lagos begging for alms, a state where the civil servants see more hope in death by attempting suicide instead of living in shame, a state where no capital project has taken off since january nor commissioned But this is a state where the governor still pays its aides and assembly members, this is a State where the governor flies first class to Abuja and Lagos to take only Selfie with Buhari and Ambode.

Who will speak out for Osun indegines because of they ve got no Money today for MB to post on social media to tell us the horrors theyy are passing through?

Its not about APC nor PDP but we need to speak out for the Osun people before a state goes into extinction because of a Mad governor
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Johnnyessence(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Niyoung:

If Aregbe (ole) is clean n not guilty of all alleged accusation made against him why APC in osun is so scared of probing. I could vividly recall wen Tinibu was hailing his son (Kabiru) before d crowd during
lunching of "opon imo" dat Kabiru, u re now a billionaire.

To be candid APC in osun are taking citizen 4 granted especial their governor (Rauf Aregbesola) he his jst fooling people in d state. That's why u would hardly see educated persons going out to vote on election day. Illiterate n old women r those dat r voting in osun state. This foolish Aregbe hv once uttered a statement dat
" he will make all workers in d state suffer" bcs they did not contribute in his re-elected in d office.

As d matter of fact I'm not a politician n I hate all political party in dis country. I only hv interest in Buahri personality.

So therefore, Buahri must prob dis short faggott now.

Sai Buahri!
kabiru aregbe u are talking about study info. tech in india university so he's fit to do d job cos' that's d area he specialized on and let me tell u here there's a company that's now producing opon imo in ilesha the name of d company is RLG this company provide phones and pc tablet too so pls get ur fact right here ooo.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=elohorayodele post=34345531][/quote] osun state is good and peace loving state u do ur business in d state of osun with peaceful mind people not fraud people. pls and pls osun state now av m.k.o airport under construction. alot of roads are been constructed to d multi standard one. pls and pls be specific in ur point not abusing d state of osun aregbe name will be writing on gold cos' of d multi million project he has embark on God bless osun. osun adaara
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Firefire(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
kabiru aregbe u are talking about study info. tech in india university so he's fit to do d job cos' that's d area he specialized on and let me tell u here there's a company that's now producing opon imo in ilesha the name of d company is RLG this company provide phones and pc tablet too so pls get ur fact right here ooo.

Interesting fraud!
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Firefire:

Interesting fraud!
abegi where do u see d fraud hmmm pls post ur source here hmmm
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by SeverusSnape(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
these are some part of d 4 years project aregbe do hmmmm pls let us begin to speak truth here not blaspheming always.

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
all these project here are on 80% completion stage. that pics where aregbesola is speaking is d place in deeper life camp ground in agunbelawo when pastor kumuyi came for crusade program.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by nortcentrallord(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why I am not here to defend Aregbesola's inability to pay salaries, please be reminded that few states in this country are able to pay their workers up till date. In fact, PDP states with much higher allocations from FG coupled with internal revenue owes workers.

Why did GEJ borrow money to pay FG workers too? Before you resort to blind argument, click the following link or you can do more online research may be they can serve as an eye opener for you -

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/183684-akwa-ibom-rivers-others-owe-workers-despite-receiving-highest-excess-crude-money.html
https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=_GVtVY-hPMjFuASX4oHQAg&gws_rd=ssl#q=We+borrow+to+pay+FG+workers+-+iweala%3F

Hahahaha, stop wasting your time. You are defending your pay master already. What do I make out of what you have said if not defense? Truth is, this thread is about Aragbe rascal. Not any pdp governor or GEJ. I don't support shenanigans. Pdp or apc I don't care. The only question I asked which you didn't give a reply as Aragbe gbese's defense council is, was GEJ's government owing his state their monthly allocation? Why is it that he stopped paying emediately after the merge of cpc and acn or did the the decline of revenue started immediately after the merge? Please answer as defense council to Aragbese.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by nortcentrallord(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why I am not here to defend Aregbesola's inability to pay salaries, please be reminded that few states in this country are able to pay their workers up till date. In fact, PDP states with much higher allocations from FG coupled with internal revenue owes workers.

Why did GEJ borrow money to pay FG workers too? Before you resort to blind argument, click the following link or you can do more online research may be they can serve as an eye opener for you -

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/183684-akwa-ibom-rivers-others-owe-workers-despite-receiving-highest-excess-crude-money.html
https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=_GVtVY-hPMjFuASX4oHQAg&gws_rd=ssl#q=We+borrow+to+pay+FG+workers+-+iweala%3F

Hahahaha, stop wasting your time. You are defending your pay master already. What do I make out of what you have said if not defense? Truth is, this thread is about Aragbe rascal. Not any pdp governor or GEJ. I don't support shenanigans. Pdp or apc I don't care. The only question I asked which you didn't give a reply as Aragbese's defense council is, was GEJ's government owing his state their monthly allocation? Why is it that he stopped paying emediately after the merge of cpc and acn or did the the decline of revenue started immediately after the merged? Please answer as defense council to Aragbese.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Niyoung(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:

If I may ask how many tablets issued 2 public schools in ur LGA? If ur governor has been wrong accused why re u( APC) in osun state scared of probing then? Now is d time 2 check if he performs well. Mind u 7months unpaid salary 2 workers is confirmed n not rumour.

Let me enlighten u of dis Aregbe a little bit:

When he was an honourable in Ipaja (ALIMOSHO ZONE) he built more dan 2 public hospitals 4 d pple in d zone.
so these hospitals belong 2 government until wen he was elected as osun state governor he converted dem 2 his own nd named dem "Rauf Aregbesola private hospital"

So get a life instead of u supporting thieves 4 nothing.

Paying workers salary should not be part of his achievement either if he's really ready 2 make gud impact in u people's lives.

Mr. APC, one more thing. Can u please tell me d state of education in ur state (osun state) now? Public schools pupils given holiday without examination. Is dis kind of government u ppl still want 2 continue destabilising ur state fool? No wonder all educated persons in d state hv stopped voting right 4rm day 1 except u touts nd old women bribed wit buckets of rice by APC and all ur rigging.

U re selling ur future guy u better get a life. Tomorrow may be too late 4 u. Mofo

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Ephemmm: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha, stop wasting your time. You are defending your pay master already. What do I make out of what you have said if not defense? Truth is, this thread is about Aragbe rascal. Not any pdp governor or GEJ. I don't support shenanigans. Pdp or apc I don't care. The only question I asked which you didn't give a reply as Aragbese's defense council is, was GEJ's government owing his state their monthly allocation? Why is it that he stopped paying emediately after the merge of cpc and acn or did the the decline of revenue started immediately after the merged? Please answer as defense council to Aragbese.

You mean the merging of parties to form PDP was the reason why PDP controlled states were owing too? Your arguments lack logic.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by nortcentrallord(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

You mean the merging of parties to form PDP was the reason why PDP controlled states were owing too? Your arguments lack logic.

I haven't gotten an answer to my question yet oh. grin cheesy cheesy grin. I dont care about pdp. Am asking u. Please answer me. Hihihihih.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Ephemmm: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I haven't gotten an answer to my question yet oh. grin cheesy cheesy grin. I dont care about pdp. Am asking u. Please answer me. Hihihihih.

Until you can state the reason why allocation from FG is reduced by 40-50% under the watchful eyes of Otueke dullard, you question is rhetorical.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by segedoo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
msporche:
But dis guy no try at all nw. Why has he refused to pay the workers

Hi, I'm loving your mind. I cherish intelligent debaters like you - Re: Davido-Wizzy. I'm not a fan of either. I just enjoy feel-good music sometimes.

Your analysis was quite impressive though skewed towards OBO and your thought process was well articulated.

Would be a pleasure to listen to you talk and engage your mind sometime.
Well done Miss.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Firefire(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Niyoung:

If I may ask how many tablets issued 2 public schools in ur LGA? If ur governor has been wrong accused why re u( APC) in osun state scared of probing then? Now is d time 2 check if he performs well. Mind u 7months unpaid salary 2 workers is confirmed n not rumour.

Let me enlighten u of dis Aregbe a little bit:

When he was an honourable in Ipaja (ALIMOSHO ZONE) he built more dan 2 public hospitals 4 d pple in d zone.
so these hospitals belong 2 government until wen he was elected as osun state governor he converted dem 2 his own nd named dem "Rauf Aregbesola private hospital"

So get a life instead of u supporting thieves 4 nothing.

Paying workers salary should not be part of his achievement either if he's really ready 2 make gud impact in u people's lives.

Mr. APC, one more thing. Can u please tell me d state of education in ur state (osun state) now? Public schools pupils given holiday without examination. Is dis kind of government u ppl still want 2 continue destabilising ur state fool? No wonder all educated persons in d state hv stopped voting right 4rm day 1 except u touts nd old women bribed wit buckets of rice by APC and all ur rigging.

U re selling ur future guy u better get a life. Tomorrow may be too late 4 u. Mofo

are you sure of the bolded ?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Dollyak(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Johnnyessence:
osun state is good and peace loving state u do ur business in d state of osun with peaceful mind people not fraud people. pls and pls osun state now av m.k.o airport under construction. alot of roads are been constructed to d multi standard one. pls and pls be specific in ur point not abusing d state of osun aregbe name will be writing on gold cos' of d multi million project he has embark on God bless osun. osun adaara
People haven't got paid in like 7 months and you are praising him. Do you guys even think, is it project like airport that will bring food to people's stomach? Even that shouldn't stop him from denying people their salaries. Karma will catch up to you as it is clear you are either part of his crooks or extremely stupid.
People of OSUN are suffering and you're defending this man?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Niyoung(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Firefire:

Yes of course Aregbesola was once a commissioner here in ALIMOSHO under Tinubu tenure. I'm staying here in dis LGA so I know much abt him n all I wrote abt him on here is true.

If not Tinubu who has been backing him right 4rm d beginning who's Aregbe when we re talking of politics. He's a big thief. Its a pity those who voted him in knows nothing abt dis coward thief and a failure who's bribing dem by buying bigger drum and sharing buckets of rice 4 dem during election in d state without putting things in place. All he does is blind folding those "yeye osun" n other 4 dem 2 overlook his poor performance and dats y they're not advancing.

I want dis failure 2 b probed n impeached n gv d throne 2 who ever dat can make a gud change in d state. #notcampagning4anyone#

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Niyoung(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dollyak:

People haven't got paid in like 7 months and you are praising him. Do you guys even think, is it project like airport that will bring food to people's stomach? Even that shouldn't stop him from denying people their salaries. Karma will catch up to you as it is clear you are either part of his crooks or extremely stupid.
Dollyak:

Dollyak:

Dollyak:

Firefire:

Bro leave dat faggott alone. it would good if he's one of Aregbe's crooks. Dis guy is 1 of those hopeless nonentities in their state. Please ask him abt d state of education in osun. Dat foolish illiterate governor wit jst WASSCE dat doesn't care abt civil servant especially teachers.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by adeememman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dollyak:
dats true, i was lost in thought smiley
Dollyak:
dats true, i was lost in thought, no mind me. You are beautiful sha.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by adeememman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dollyak:
Dollyak:
dats true, i was lost in thought, no mind me. You are beautiful sha.
Dollyak:
Dollyak:
dats true, i was lost in thought, no mind me. You are beautiful
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Johnnyessence(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dollyak:

abegi jare it's not only him that owns d civil servants oooooooooo.
Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by Dollyak(f): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi jare it's not only him that owns d civil servants oooooooooo.
How many governors are owning 7 month salaries, with no development in the said state. You've been proven wrong for your misleading pictures. I take the pains and suffering of all the osun state workers to the eclipse of the sun to shine on you and aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP by msporche(f): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2015
segedoo:

Hi, I'm loving your mind. I cherish intelligent debaters like you - Re: Davido-Wizzy. I'm not a fan of either. I just enjoy feel-good music sometimes.

Your analysis was quite impressive though skewed towards OBO and your thought process was well articulated.

Would be a pleasure to listen to you talk and engage your mind sometime.
Well done Miss.
Tanx a lot bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki Keeps Mute Over Alleged Felony Plot / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.