Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! (51367 Views)

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. / Feminism: The True Colour / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
coogar:

no....
that description fits you aptly! i have never ever seen you make any intelligent comment since you brought your confused self to the forum.

tell me about your upbringing....
i can bet my last penny there was no father figure present in your life during your formative years.
No need to see intelligent comments from me because I don't seek relevance from frustrated-family-section-men association.

I can bet my last penny that your mother was battered by your father, hence the trait you're exhibiting here.

7 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Ewuro4: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
No fighting guys.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

No need to see intelligent comments from me because I don't seek relevance from frustrated-family-section-men association.

you are a tool!
see this poverty-stricken houseboy using the word frustrated loosely.....you are going back home tonight to slap mosquitoes since there's no fuel to power your noise-polluting generating set & you have the hutzpah to say someone is frustrated!

my mutt lives a far better life than you do.

I can bet my last penny that your mother was battered by your father, hence the trait you're exhibiting here.

says the fool that was literally abandoned by both parents & was raised by a granny. no wonder you don't value fathers - you never really had one to mould your life the way it should be.

what's your childhood about? what do you know about riding shotgun with your father as a kid & asking him to overtake cars? what do you know about your father taking you to a store to buy the biggest toy there? what do you know about your father taking you to football pitches every saturday to get toughened up?

you should hang yourself - i couldn't be more disappointed if i had been your dad. you are a waste of his y-chromosomes, you epileptic beast of burden. you want to liken everyone else to your family background where your parents practically abandoned you cos none of them was responsible enough to take care of their mistake?

it shall not be well with you & the 7 faggöts that abused you as a child!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Your issue is that u are just leaping
Where was it said God is a male
I asked what pronoun should be used to refer to God?

Good u agree God is a He
So why are Christian feminists clamouring for God not to be represented by He

You are surely flying.

All through the engagements, I have hammered on God's genderlessness and not on representation.

Who are the Christian Feminists?
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ewuro4:
No fighting guys.

fighting?
this is about coogar telling that she-male to find his spinal cord. i don't fight hermaphrodites. francistony is probably on her period, i wouldn't want my knuckles to be stained with that kinda blood. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
coogar:

you are a tool!
see this poverty-stricken houseboy using the word frustrated loosely.....you are going back home tonight to slap mosquitoes since there's no fuel to power your noise-polluting generating set & you have the hutzpah to say someone is frustrated!

my mutt lives a far better life than you do.
Perfect description of your frustrated life. You can do better.

says the fool that was literally abandoned by both parents & was raised by a granny. no wonder you don't value fathers - you never really had one to mould your life the way it should be.

what's your childhood about? what do you know about riding shotgun with your father as a kid & asking him to overtake cars? what do you know about your father taking you to a store to buy the biggest toy there? what do you know about your father taking you to football pitches every saturday to get toughened up?

you should hang yourself - i couldn't be more disappointed if i had been your dad. you are a waste of his y-chromosomes, you epileptic beast of burden. you want to liken everyone else to your family background where your parents practically abandoned you cos none of them was responsible enough to take care of their mistake?

it shall not be well with you & the 7 faggöts that anused you as a child!
Literally abandoned? Says a pathetic scumbag with no self esteem but coming online to fight feminine gender.
Your father must be proud of your sickened existence.
Lmao! I grew up with my granny? Actually, it was for a reason and I left when I was 10years.
Go back to the thread you swine that grew up in an abusive home. You deserves be hang for your stvpid life.
You see how luguburious and mentally retarrded you can be?

Sorry fool, my anuss is intact and never violated. I can boast been morally and religious upright than you frustrated wussbags claiming online superiority.

Only a moronic leprechaun like you, come online to claim it's a man world instead of your action to speaking for you.

Woe betide your pathetic life, good-for-nothing doltish simpleton.

How can a male hate fatherly figure instead of motherly one like you do? You are an asinine.

6 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogaluta(f): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Francistony angry
coogar angry angry
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

Perfect description of your frustrated life. You can do better.Literally abandoned? Says a pathetic scumbag with no self esteem but coming online to fight feminine gender.
Your father must be proud of your sickened existence.

coming online to fight feminine gender?
is that where your intelligence threshold lies? how did your life become so screwed up? this is exactly the reason 2 irresponsible adults should not get drunk & have sëx......its the innocent folks like us that bear the brunt of a cheap drünk fück!

Lmao! I grew up with my granny? Actually, it was for a reason and I left when I was 10years. Go back to the thread you swine that grew up in an abusive home. You deserves be hang for your stvpid life.

so you actually grew up with your granny? no wonder you are what you are. you have no spinal cord - this is why you jerk-off to the compliments you get from putting your tongue between the legs of the family section females who don't give a fück if the foundation of the building you sleep tonight collapses.

You see how luguburious and mentally retarrded you can be?

see grammar! grin

Sorry fool, my anuss is intact and never violated. I can boast been morally and religious upright than you frustrated wussbags claiming online superiority.

oh shut up!
if i could easily figure out there was no father figure in your formative years then you should appreciate my prognosis. of course, you must have been abused sëxually. any drink you had in those years that you thought was milkshake must be the semën of your abusers.

Only a moronic leprechaun like you, come online to claim it's a man world instead of your action to speaking for you.

what action?
how do you act on a faceless forum? can you not see you are mentally sterile? words are the action on a forum, you disgusting twât!

Woe betide your pathetic life, good-for-nothing doltish simpleton.
How can a male hate fatherly figure instead of motherly one like you do? You are an asinine.

you are not making sense.....
don't let your oestrogen get the better of you. take some water...... then inhale & exhale! you are a poster child for all that is wrong with broken homes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
I'm only here with the first aid box in case someone suffers a fatal injury.. watching with my 3-D glasses

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have made my point in the last post, you can keep fighting yourself.

Ciao! Rambling without a reply. grin

5 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by bukatyne(f): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
bukatyne

I said it before

read this link

https://womenandthechurch.org/news/news-round-up-let-god-be-a-she-the-national-conversation-about-a-god-without-gender/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32958213/god-is-neither-she-nor-he-say-anglican-priests

I glanced through them.

I agree God is genderless and has both fatherly and motherly characteristics

God has decided to be denoted as a Father. Denoting Him as a she is also not balanced.

When they are ready, they should produce a new Bible undecided
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
bukatyne:

I glanced through them.

I agree God is genderless and has both fatherly and motherly characteristics

God has decided to be denoted as a Father. Denoting Him as a she is also not balanced.

When they are ready, they should produce a new Bible undecided

Now u are in the discourse..

Why would God want to be referred to as a He and humans (Christian feminists) say He should be a She

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
which one is representation.. stop prevaricating

The church is a collection of people (both male and female) and referred to as a bride..hence a she..no issue there

We are talking of God..should God be referred to as a HE or SHE or transgender?

Simple

the god of the christians is definitely a 'He' .. its not rocket science.
if god was a 'she' - he would have been addressed as goddess instead.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
FrancisTony:
I have made my point in the last post, you can keep fighting yourself.

Ciao! Rambling without a reply. grin

menstruating males like yourself are like a broken pencil - you don't have a point! it's also a bit rich when you open your mouth & say a noble man like me is frustrated....

dude, look at yourself!
you are the frustrated being here. when was the last time you had 24/7 power supply? hell, when was the last time you had 3 decent meals?

if we add your daily stress to your difficult childhood, it's very easy why you are what you are. i believe in re-birth & if you happen to die tonight, you can only come back to this planet as a dòuche-bag!

the next time you open your mouth & address me like the irresponsible thug that sired you, i shall pee in your nostrils. i have zero tolerance for gibbons like you who aggressively seek validation from the weaker vessels just to sound relevant.

so go fück yourself....

büttbreath!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by kaboninc(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am going to take a seat and watch with so much excitement how FrancisTony (Francis-shemaile) retires into oblivion!

What a waste.....

*Note, am trying to refine my words here.

6 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Now u are in the discourse..

Why would God want to be referred to as a He and humans (Christian feminists) say He should be a She

Ask them na.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonso23:
Since I get small time make i make i just drop my piece... As usual it is not aimed to be neutral afterall family section is about push me i push you till we get tired of the effort to reach mutual understanding; our shangri la!

English Standard Version gen 1;26
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Keyword: MAN

English Standard Version gen 2:18
Then the LORD God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”

Keyword: HELPER
You are deluded if you think God created other men and women like he did to Adam and Eve.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Ewuro4: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where's my Toolbox grin
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by kaboninc(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ewuro4:
Where's my Toolbox grin
Are you gonna fix me?
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by kaboninc(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You are deluded if you think God created other men and women like he did to Adam and Eve.

Tell us how special He did
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Tell us how specially He did?
Other creations were formed through Adam and Eve having an intercourse and it subsquently continues.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Ask them na.

why ... u are also a christian feminist

If you say God is genderless, then we should not use He for God or She

Can we use HShe grin grin grin
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Ewuro4: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Are you gonna fix me?

Lol

It an emphasis on Nonso23's 'Helper' analogy.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
VictoriaBee:

really?
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

the god of the christians is definitely a 'He' .. its not rocket science.
if god was a 'she' - he would have been addressed as goddess instead.

Never in doubt
But the paucity of causes is the genesis for crappiage such as this

- God is not a he
- Free the Nip-ples etc
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by bukatyne(f): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

why ... u are also a christian feminist

If you say God is genderless, then we should not use He for God or She

Can we use HShe grin grin grin

Look for my name in the article

You are a Nigerian; explain to a Ghanian Why we do not have light.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Ewuro4: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonso23:

Abeg find am well well oo! Make sure they of German or English origin as nowadays, made in Taiwan tools dey break anyhow grin

Oh even better , I use STIHL (Made in Canada) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.