Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! (9489 Views)

Europe By Road; My Ordeal And Death Of A Friend / Europe By Land Or By Air / Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! by Tegese: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
akanbijm:

This is serious.May God help African leaders to think about the welfare of their citizens especially Nigeria.
are you waiting for God to send another Moses to lead nigeria to the promise land? sorry, there is no other moses coming for that. the bible says "remove the wicked from the throne and the kingdom will be established in righteousness".
Re: Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! by yemiking: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2010
Tegese u must be a cow? y do u use people's pics wtout their authorization?

u are acting plain stupid!
Re: Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! by suxes2005(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
I think it is a bad thing. Any1 who assumes such journey
is tired of life and not the country alone.

With God on ur side, anywhere u are, even here in 9ja
u can make it. So takin such "BIG" risk does not worth it at all

SHALOM
Re: Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! by Tegese: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2010
suxes2005:

I think it is a bad thing. Any1 who assumes such journey
is tired of life and not the country alone.

With God on your side, anywhere u are, even here in 9ja
u can make it. So takin such "BIG" risk does not worth it at all

SHALOM
even as we are on this, there are still people planning to undertake this deadly trip
Re: Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! by suxes2005(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
Tegese:

even as we are on this, there are still people planning to undertake this deadly trip

Thats serious then!

SHALOM
Re: Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! by Tegese: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2011
akanbijm:

This is serious.May God help African leaders to think about the welfare of their citizens especially Nigeria.
African leaders don't need help, they deserve to be punished, even by execution

1 Like

Re: Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! by Remnita(f): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Busybody2:

I will dredge up the threads someday, and you would be shocked to see people even justifying it that they can make that amount back in 5 years if they really work hard shocked

Give me the £30,000 and see if I wouldn't quickly jump on the next plane back to Africa, before the £pounds drops to 1-2-1 and the money becomes N30,000naira before my very eyes cheesy

It has been almost 10 years now
Nigeria is worst

1 Like

Re: Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! by AntiNigerian: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2023
mevisbleek:
@busy body where did u get such an info from, that people pple spend 30,000quid to abandon their country. Do u know what 30k quid is 7.5million naira.
this is the year 2023. £30,000 right now is about ₦45m now🥲🥲

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Abroad? / International Drivers Licence / Turkish Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.