Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? (2975 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by owobokiri(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2015
I have been busy with personal stuffs these few days so maybe I missed it. . I would just want to know; as the president and commander in chief of the Nigerian state, has Buhari made any direct personal statement on the Onitsha incident that consumed over 70 Nigerians
Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2015
My dear he has not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Dahveydson(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2015
No, but do you expect the president to comment on every accident on our highway?

Have the governors of both Anambra and Delta state issued any statement on the accident?

7 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2015
The dullard has not done that. But if Boko haram members are killed, He'll be shouting blue murder.

6 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Ngasky(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Check out yesterday's news. He did on NTA

5 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Who gives a fvck by the way

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The dullard has not done that. But if Boko haram members are killed, He'll be shouting blue murder.
you are always on every thread for the wrong reasons. Maybe you are an excuse for foolishness.

@topic.. The last time I checked, you people said you are biafrans and not nigerians. Smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are always on every thread for the wrong reasons. Maybe you are an excuse for foolishness.

@topic.. The last time I checked, you people said you are biafrans and not nigerians. Smh
Mr.cantankerous, My hero has not yet been imprisoned. grin

And the last time I checked, Anambra is still a part of Nigeria, Have they seceded

5 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Austin4lif: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Thank God I did not voted for that man. During GEJ boko haram hardly dare maiduguri but now they are attempting to take over maiduguri every week, during GEJ religious tension btw christains and muslims in the not is that intense in the north but now fanaticism have increased, ask anybody in the core north. APC should do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2015
So when last did gej comment on incidents like this. Mtchew. Mad people everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Emenahagos02(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Yea prolly you don't, but mind you, over 70 lives was lost in that tragedy and you are here talking nonsense, maybe one of yours should have been the victim, maybe you gotta change that mindset "BIAtch"
IyaIode:
Who gives a fvck by the way
Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mr.cantankerous, My hero has not yet been imprisoned. grin

And the last time I checked, Anambra is still a part of Nigeria, Have they seceded

nobody gives a _fuck abt jonny-boy again, nobody.... Btw if you are very conversant with the happenings on nairaland, you will see ibo folks insulting nigeria and calling themselves biafrans.

5 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Beremx(f): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Owobokiri,always looking for loopholes to bash your president.

Oh yes! He condoled with the victims of the fire incident. He and Atiku did.

Go check AIT newsbar this morning and confirm.

If only people didn't go scooping fuel from the fallen tanker,the death toll wouldn't have been this much. So sad!

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Princecalm(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2015
yes he did, it was reported in channels tv yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Iroh88(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Austin4lif:
Thank God I did not voted for that man. During GEJ boko haram hardly dare maiduguri but now they are attempting to take over maiduguri every week, during GEJ religious tension btw christains and muslims in the not is that intense in the north but now fanaticism have increased, ask anybody in the core north. APC should do the needful.
TANoids and illiteracy, bread and butter.

8 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by joseph1832(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2015
owobokiri:
I have been busy with personal stuffs these few days so maybe I missed it. . I would just want to know; as the president and commander in chief of the Nigerian state, has Buhari made any direct personal statement on the Onitsha incident that consumed over 70 Nigerians
What do you want him to say?. Was the Onitsha tanker explosion an act of terrorism?.

If its an accident or which I believe it is or as a result of someone's negligence, then just what do you want him to say?.

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Austin4lif post=34335962]Thank God I did not voted for that man. During GEJ boko haram hardly dare maiduguri but now they are attempting to take over maiduguri every week, during GEJ religious tension btw christains and muslims in the not is that intense in the north but now fanaticism have increased, ask anybody in the core north. APC should do the needful.

What is this one saying. You did not vote for him, so why the complain?

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by joseph1832(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Did your GEJ say anything when Nigeria almost went up in smoke during the fuel/power scarcity?.

We didn't see you and the likes of you complain, yet here you are showing just how half your blood is!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by richidinho(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2015
F
Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Burger01(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See your worthless life? So worthless. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by ishiamu(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:

If only people didn't go scooping fuel from the fallen tanker,the death toll wouldn't have been this much. So sad!

RIP to the dead.

All ways trying to defend baba one chance fasten ya seat belt and defend him for all this four years

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Burger01(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Austin4lif:
Ode, your vote would probably had been a curse to Buhari. Thank God you didn't 'voted' for him. Olodocheesy

5 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by richidinho(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
What do you want him to say?. Was the Onitsha tanker explosion an act of terrorism?.

If its an accident or which I believe it is or as a result of someone's negligence, then just what do you want him to say?.

Just Listen to yourself

May be the Malaysian Airline crash that moved the seat of govt to the accident scene for some days was an act of terror

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by joseph1832(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2015
richidinho:

Just Listen to yourself

May be the Malaysian Airline crash that moved the seat of govt to the accident scene for some days was an act of terror
When Aluu 4 happen did GEJ say anything about it?.

Tanker explosion and tanker accident is almost an everyday occurrence in Nigeria, instead of you asking of the preisdent has said anything, you should as whether the governor of the state has said anything, because it starts with the governor first!.

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by richidinho(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
When Aluu 4 happen did GEJ say anything about it?.

Tanker explosion and tanker accident is almost an everyday occurrence in Nigeria, instead of you asking of the preisdent has said anything, you should as whether the governor of the state has said anything, because it starts with the governor first!.

Mu.mu you still talk about GEJ?
When will you realize that PMB is incharge now?

Obiano was at the scene immediately the news reached him

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2015
richidinho:

Mu.mu you still talk about GEJ?
When will you realize that PMB is incharge now?

Obiano was at the scene immediately the news reached him
Good!. So keep waiting for PMB to issue a statement!. I pray you wait in vain!.
Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by ki02020(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2015
ishiamu:

All ways trying to defend baba one chance fasten ya seat belt and defend him for all this four years

It is not about defending,the question is did he give a speech on the inccident
Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by donphilopus: 7:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Austin4lif:

SeverusSnape:

Dahveydson:
No, but do you expect the president to comment on every accident on our highway?
Have the governors of both Anambra and Delta state issued any statement on the accident?

owobokiri:

barrnchedo:
My dear he has not.

owobokiri:

Can y'all keep shut and say what you know?! Severe-anus-shape is always everywhere spewing gibberish. Since most of you ain't seen it, then follow this link>>>

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/184175-buhari-condoles-anambra-joe-biden.html

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by buskie13(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:

RIP to the dead.
did u really type that

gosh..ur reasoning is pathetic to the psychiatric world...pray u get well soon

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
So many ignorant peeps on nairaland.
FYI, he did commiserate with the families of the lost souls.

You guys should try and listen to the news often rather than engaging in meaningless controversies and propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by Beremx(f): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2015
buskie13:
did u really type that

gosh..ur reasoning is pathetic to the psychiatric world...pray u get well soon
but that's exactly what happened. Those who died reports said were scooping fuel when the tanker bursted into flames. If they didn't go scoop fuel, we wouldn't have such number of dead people
Re: Has Buhari Said Anything About The Onitsha Tanker Incident? by segalex: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2015
thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-condoles-with-anambra-joe-biden/ I hope you guys are satisfied now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside / Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) / 1983-85: Buhari Never Ruled Nigeria But IDIAGBON - Factfinders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.