Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (26577 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce / Boko Haram: Buhari Condoles Chad, Borno | P.M. NEWS Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Nellybii: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Declare you assets Mr Man. You've hardly resumed office and Boko Haram has increased their intensity in Maiduguri, Tanker explosion kills 69 in Onitsha, armed robbers raze Port Harcourt. You are so full of bad luck.

[size=25pt]#BabaOneChance[/size]

It is that your.anonymous family that has bad luck misera.ble im.becile. Your family should declare their worthless assets first. Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
elujah1:
Everyone can do that, and many are here, nothing special.
Did you see 'special' on my post?? You have no point oga..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by AreaFada2: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2015
All these APC people like personal attack on people.

They just can't take criticism.

Democracy is not just about your candidate winning election. It also includes people having a right to criticise your candidate as a public servant & political figure, irrespective your opinion about their criticisms, sensible or rubbish. shocked
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by walozanga(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2015
Burger01:

^^^^
Whatt a wasted sperm. Your entire generation na bad luck.
You must be bored of your useless life by now....and so drink poison and jump into the lagoonsmiley

The guy Bleep up bt y u Yoruba people too like lagoon.
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by swezenberg(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Declare you assets Mr Man. You've hardly resumed office and Boko Haram has increased their intensity in Maiduguri, Tanker explosion kills 69 in Onitsha, armed robbers raze Port Harcourt. You are so full of bad luck.

[size=14pt]All these curses on you alone, na only you waka come. You really need to go for deliverance o. Abi how you wan take manage these curses now. If you know Lag-Ibadan Expressway you better do the needful.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by CSTR2: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
The ever mourning president.
Is this what he was elected for?
I remember when APC dingbats here lambasted GEJ everytime for always condoling with victims of terrorism, and suddenly condolences is now the best thing since sliced bread.
Sorry mr buhari, we don't need your empty condolences.
Fix the railways with bullet trains and prevent this from occurring again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
babdap:

Space for sale.
For how much pls. I thought people will not die in this change regime.
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by CSTR2: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
And publicly declare your assets asap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by chesterlee(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Buhari not photographed in public for 3 days now.

Buhari likely already assassinated by America' CIA.

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2015
eleojo23:
The way those people died was very tragic. This reminds us of the unpredictability of events in this life.
We can only boast of the moment therefore we must make every moment of our life count because we do not know what will happen the next minute.
Let's all make up our minds and say:
Today I will spent time with my family.
Today I will tell that person how much he/she means to me.
Today I will start working on those things I've constantly procrastinated.
Today I am going to do the good that I can to those around me.
I will not leave it till tomorrow for I am only sure of the moment, tomorrow is no guaranteed.

Remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breaths away.

RIP to the dead.

I will spend time with my family not spent time undecided
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Johnpaul09(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Watch your tongue and don't use foul language on Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by CSTR2: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2015
How long until we start holding buhari for the needless deaths in this country?
The old nigga is out there in niger republic and chad.
The same countries he felt were beneath Nigeria under the GEJ administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by 1stola: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

[size=5pt]#BabaOneChance[/size]
Jobless illiterate retarrd.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by DropShot: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

[size=5pt]#BabaOneChance[/size]
Watch your tongue. You may be picked up soon. Very soon.
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by CSTR2: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Johnpaul09:
Watch your tongue and don't use foul language on Mr. President.
The level of foul tongue buhari will have to enjoy will be unprecedented.
You better get used to it or jump into a canal now.
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by elujah1(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Did you see 'special' on my post?? You have no point oga..
ok ma, heard u
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by dannex(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

You are T.M.M = The Mad Man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by CSTR2: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Daura President stop running and take charge of this country.
The level of criminality and deaths in the past few days is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by jcccccc: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2015
GOVERNOR OBIANO WAKE UP.
PROBLEMS ARE MEANT TO BE SOLVED BY HUMAN BEINGS.
SUCH HUMANS ARE CALLED PACESETTERS.
THIS INCIDENT OF TANKER KILLING PEOPLE AT UPPER IWEKA HAS HAPPENED FOR FAR TOO MANY TIMES SO BE THE GOVERNOR TO SOLVE IT.
ENSURE A GATE IS MOUNTED FEW METERS TO UPPER IWEKA SO THAT SPEEDING VEHICLES WOULD STOP AT THE GATE BEFORE THEY CONTINUE THEIR JOURNEY.
THIS WAY, THEY WOULD NEVER PICK ENOUGH SPEED BEFORE PASSING UPPER IWEKA.
THIS DRIVERS MIGHT BE INTENTIONALLY KILLING OUR PEOPLE AT UPPER IWEKA.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by jcccccc: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2015
D
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by shamecurls(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

I really won't put any blame on your being and statement but you made me regret the incompetence of our Standard organization of Nigeria for allowing fake and sub-standard condoms into our dear country. We wouldn't have had much of you in these country if not for there shear failure.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by 1stola: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2015
DropShot:

Watch your tongue. You may be picked up soon. Very soon.
wow!
I love the way u reduced that ldiot's baba bullsht,,, just like i did grin
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Leonidas1: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2015
pity
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Dexema(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2015
chidinwachukwu:
A wise leader will not only show condolences by words,but will tell people what he is going to put in place in other to reduce or cub the problem completely.Anyway am not surprised I have forgotten that I have a semi-Iliterated,and Promise Breaker as a president. Yo...Lu..Bats,una see una self?
And he just suceeded in murdering english, hacking the poor language to pieces,cmon go back and correct that horendous gbagaun u wrote up there! I hope you can spot it sha.
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by 3moses: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2015
good
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by onlyson16(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2015
alphajerus:
[b][/b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

good president who understands our pains long live GMB
hepokris buhari
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Niyoung(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Guy, to be candid u ve no etiquette whatsoever u really need 2 be rehabilitated cos ur brain is damaged already. #bigbornfooluare#

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by blackpanda: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

TANoids: by the bitterness and desperation, you shall know them!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Tex42(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2015
grayht:
Great move Mr. Presido

All SATANIST not in support of GMB administration shall be used as "burnt offering" to the gods!
And what do you think you are worth?, even a foul(chick) would worth more as a burnt offering to the gods than your sorry self.

You're so useless to the human race that even death finds you useless enough to have refused to visit your pathetic life.

This prayer will abide with you and your household.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Are u going to be living with this sorrow for the next 4 years or more because we have a new President who is desperate to bring change to the life of everyone and you are not happy. What good did your Jona bring to this country. He called himself good luck but how much destruction of lives and properties did we suffer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by Tarinigeria2015: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Sad story...
Re: Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden by eleko1: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Abi oo.The same self made village English teacher write SIGNAT'I'URE
6ty6ix:

plz use a dictionary and stop disgracing your self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / Political Thugs Stab A Man Dead In Niger State (Disturbing Photos) / Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.