Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion (15605 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Ambode Creates Ministry Of Employment, Two Other Offices In Lagos / Ambode Creates Ministry Of Employment, Two Other Offices In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by mensdept: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is why we need to scrap some of these states that have done absolutely nothing for 16 years. These states were intended to impoverish the people and divide them, and now we see that almost all theses states, including KANO, are decades in debt
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by m4una(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
ojimbo:
if you are communicating with their citizens, you will think you are dealing with animals
Nwanne o bu udiri okwu gi na echiche obi dika nke gi a, mere ndi akpataobi anyi ji asi na udo adighi na ime anyi. Obi adighi uto na ihe idere. Kpalia wepu ebe i kporo ha ncha 'anumanu'. Udo diri gi.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
Shut that trap u call a mouth there!!!

Oksmiley
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by kemback2220003: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
The last time i checked ebonyi is far better than ekiti, osun, ondo, kebbi, zamfara, nasarawa, taraba, yobe, gombe, and brown roof oyo nee ibadan. Be wise.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by rocgirl: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
What has the SE done to warrant getting cretins as leaders? Then it was Abia's Ochendo, now this?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I know, But I won't say.
T'is nice having you back though...[size=13pt]Be a good girl[/size]
Have a nice day.

Aaahh! Ofcourse.......take your own advice....maybe I won't need it then smiley

smiley
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by ransomed: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigeria is broke and looking for avenue to cut cost, while Ebonyi is creating more problems. The governor must find food for "the boys"
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by plendil: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
piscesgem:

Zamfara state has a ministry of religious/islamic affairs, and same for most northern states

Firstly, the fact other states do it does nor make it right. Secondly, how can he even concieve such an ill-informed decision at such as time when he even confessed that rough times are ahead owing to the poor financial status of the state?

What exactly will the ministry be doing that information minisitry cant do or perhaps women affairs?

Anyway I'm not surprised. The guys is mainly creating more jobs for the boys.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by eke96: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
amanze15:
I once asked my dad "why is ebonyi state is backward?!
He said they are to far from nigeria cheesy grin grin
Ebonyi state sha

"Why 'IS' Ebonyi State 'IS' backward?! He said they are 'TO' far from 'nigeria' "
See your English and you're insulting Ebonyi...and you even went on to expose how dumb your dad is..SMH
Funny

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by eke96: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
kemback2220003:
The last time i checked ebonyi is far better than ekiti, osun, ondo, kebbi, zamfara, nasarawa, taraba, yobe, gombe, and brown roof oyo nee ibadan. Be wise.

Don't mind them
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Gracious10: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Please give the Governor a break.. it seems people on ths thread don't understand or know that Ebonyi state has the largest number of Muslims in the south east and maybe south south as well.

I belive the Governor created the ministry of Religion to accommodate the large influx of Muslims living and migrating to that state.

Ebonyi people love them and live in peace with them as well. Most Ebonyians are Muslims and they don't see anything wrong in harbouring them.
The Governor is just accommodating the Muslims amongst them hence the ministry of Religion.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Menace2Society(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lilimax:

You did not get the point sis.
I heard that Ndi oku isi n'ala is gradually creeping into the state and spreading like wild fire
Most Ebonyians are accepting them and this is not safe for the South East at all if not checked on time. shocked

Islamic grin
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Lilimax(f): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Menace2Society:
Islamic grin
Huh? embarassed
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by eke96: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gracious10:
Please give the Governor a break.. it seems people on ths thread don't understand or know that Ebonyi state has the largest number of Muslims in the south east and maybe south south as well.

I belive the Governor created the ministry of Religion to accommodate the large influx of Muslims living and migrating to that state.

Ebonyi people love them and live in peace with them as well. Most Ebonyians are Muslims and they don't see anything wrong in harbouring them.
The Governor is just accommodating Muslims amongst them hence the ministry of Religion.

Nice piece! But I'm an Ebonyian and till date I've not really seen a muslim Ebonyian, where did you get your facts from pls *confused* I won't criticise the governor for creating such ministry because I know something really caused the creation...There is no smoke without Fire..

THANK YOU!
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by carsprayer: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Zamfara state also have a ministry of religious affairs.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Leonidas1: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
ministry of religion? grin wtf is that?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Gracious10: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
eke96:

Nice piece! But I'm an Ebonyian and till date I've not really seen a muslim Ebonyian, where did you get your facts from pls *confused* I won't criticise the governor for creating such ministry because I know something really caused the creation...There is no smoke without Fire..

THANK YOU!

If you are really from Ebonyi, you should know this... Its not hidden except you don't live there.

I have no issues with it, follow peace with all men.. thats what my bible says. They r welcomed.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by fguyy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
the man is right may be needed his traditional minister.... i think he still need minister of laundry.. to keep his cloth clean

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by profoejr(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
public fund go c fire ooooooooooo another ministry
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by ojeota(f): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
How old is the governor?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Rawani: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

The man just shot himself in the foot!

Who creates a religious ministry in a country that handles religious affairs better than Jesus Christ himself.

grin grin grin wicked
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by CyberWolf: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lilimax:

I heard that Ndi oku isi n'ala is gradually creeping into the state and spreading like wild fire
Most Ebonyians are accepting them and this is not safe for the South East at all if not checked on time. shocked

you are right..Elechi even gave them land to build Islamic school, can you imagine angry Good my governor started tacking this monster on time before it gets out hand...
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Scholes007(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gracious10:

If you are really from Ebonyi, you should know this... Its not hidden except you don't live there.

I have no issues with it, follow peace with all men.. thats what my bible says. They r welcomed.
where in ebonyi are you from?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by CyberWolf: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
eke96:

THANK YOU!
thank you my brother..leave those cretins alone
because they only get high in what the media feeds them..
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gracious10:

The Governor is just accommodating the Muslims amongst them hence the ministry of Religion.

Hmm. Keep accommodating them. When they're done assimilating, then be prepared for the worse. They can't suppress their violence and oppress for too long.

Anyone who underrates these folks at this time of history does so at their own peril.

Be warned!
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Sweetguy25: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lilimax:

Seriously? But what are they looking for in Ebonyi State? Is there anything special in Ebonyi that brings them there?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by amanze15(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
eke96:

"Why 'IS' Ebonyi State 'IS' backward?! He said they are 'TO' far from 'nigeria' "
See your English and you're insulting Ebonyi...and you even went on to expose how dumb your dad is..SMH
Funny
oh my bad, u didn't get the joke someone needs an upgrade upstairs, thanks for the grammatical re fixation, its noted
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Jlow2: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
pls how does it affect the lives of all those pple dat stand opposite the staduim junction lookin for minor jobs to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? / Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / Zamfara Government Donates Security Vehicles To Niger Republic To Fight Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.