Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion (15607 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Ambode Creates Ministry Of Employment, Two Other Offices In Lagos / Ambode Creates Ministry Of Employment, Two Other Offices In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Nicepoker(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
morbeta:
The most backward state in Nigeria
how about osun
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by CyberWolf: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Seriously? But what are they looking for in Ebonyi State? Is there anything special in Ebonyi that brings them there?

The useless Elechi gave them land to build an Islamic school, that's what's attracting them here. That's what Dave is trying to stop.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by akoaki(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

What is wrong with our leaders? What exactly is this ministry supposed to do? To even think he will appoint a commissioner for this purpose is unbelievable

I did not expect anything better than that because most Nigerians have been blinded by religion. And don't be surprised, he might have done it to please some local ' powerful 'pastors who prayed for him during the elections . Quite unfortunate.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Gracious10: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
CyberWolf:
The useless Elechi gave them land to build an Islamic school, that's what's attracting them here. That's what Dave is trying to stop.

Thank you! You truly know what's going on in Ebonyi.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by wilfrik200(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2015
morbeta:
The most backward state in Nigeria

And you think you have spoken well?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by wilfrik200(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Gracious10:

If you are really from Ebonyi, you should know this... Its not hidden except you don't live there.

I have no issues with it, follow peace with all men.. thats what my bible says. They r welcomed.

Are you from Ebonyi? or just one of those who propagates wicked and baseless rumor. Have you been to the state? Pls say what you know and don't come here is display your idiocy...
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Lincoln275(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
they need it there
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by comrChris(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Nigerians very fast to criticise
no body borders to know reasons for the creation of such ministries smh
lf you like shout the most backward or forward state to all l care l travel a lot infact as it is l have been to ekiti osun and bayelsa and l comes back and say yes ebonyi is moving
truth is that most of you shouting backward or whatever don't even know the road to ebonyi
l had this lodgemate in Awka who is from Enugu and for all his life he has not been to ebonyi but the dad and the sister visits abakaliki regularly for one project or the other to an extent the sister got married to a doctor and settled at abakaliki, and last year he was invited to abakaliki by the sister, he went and came back telling the roommate he was overwhelmed by the development at abakaliki, since then he goes to abakaliki for holidays . meanwhile before his visit they never believed am from ebonyi because of how l do solve physics and chemistry for them and to the glory of God the visit proved him wrong..
my conclusion is be sure of something before making good or bad comment about that particular thing . not saying ebonyi is too good but compare to where l have been and the states created with them they are moving and somehow ahead of some
thank you all ( a proud ebonyian from afikpo north)
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Gracious10: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2015
wilfrik200:

Are you from Ebonyi? or just one of those who propagates wicked and baseless rumor. Have you been to the state? Pls say what you know and don't come here is display your idiocy...

It's morning where I am and its too early to trade words with you, moreover today is beautiful.
I don't disrespect people and u can see that if you go through my posts on NL. If you have to disagree with me, kindly do that respectfully. I have no problem if your opinion is different from mine, that's how people learn and grow.

Please try to find out if your state has an Islamic school/ islamic center. Also find out how its funded.
Then figure out the number of Muslims there compared with other southeast states.
If nothing comes up, Google can also help.

My posts on this issue is not to degrade Ebonyi but to state what I know and air my opinion.
If you took it wrongly, then its yours to defend. Muslims are also humans.

Dalu!
Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
What is wrong with our leaders? What exactly is this ministry supposed to do? To even think he will appoint a commissioner for this purpose is unbelievable

Dearest Obiageli, people like this Ebonyi state governor makes the thesis that Africans are largely can't govern themselves. It is amazing how this dumbo even made it to power in the first place. I guess people of Ebonyi are in for a one chance ride. What a mess!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion by wilfrik200(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Gracious10:

It's morning where I am and its too early to trade words with you, moreover today is beautiful.
I don't disrespect people and u can see that if you go through my posts on NL. If you have to disagree with me, kindly do that respectfully. I have no problem if your opinion is different from mine, that's how people learn and grow.

Please try to find out if your state has an Islamic school/ islamic center. Also find out how its funded.
Then figure out the number of Muslims there compared with other southeast states.
If nothing comes up, Google can also help.

My posts on this issue is not to degrade Ebonyi but to state what I know and air my opinion.
If you took it wrongly, then its yours to defend. Muslims are also humans.

Dalu!
First, I don't insult people and hardly comment on nairaland but was moved to correct the negative impression some of you have about a place u may have never visited. I am from the state and I can confidently tell you that I have never seen any Muslim in my own LGA and other areas I have visited and lived within the state. You cannot openly and confidently affirm that because we have Islamic center in ebonyi, it means we have high number of Muslims convert in the state. Also note that some northerners live in the state and as such has same right to set up their religious center wherever they chose to. it is worthy to remenber that our own brothers do same in the northern part of the country. Coming to thread subject, I agree with most guys that the creation of ministry of religion is the least of all we need in the state and i cannot comprehend such move at this pointing time.
Lastly, Ebonyians are wonderful people who inspite of their gross Marginalisation in the time past strived to be where they are today. You need to read the history of the people a little bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Oshiomhole: Why Buhari Is Still Better Than His Predecessors / Surulere Bye-election: Otti To Lead 30-man Campaign Team For LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.