Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed (2966 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Exposed: Details Of Secret Meeting Between Buhari And Northern Leaders Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by youngalex(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
An insider and attendee at the nocturnal meeting who demanded anonymity said that the northern leaders made eight demands from Buhari,

1. Appointment of core northern Muslims to key positions in the country.

2. Extra financial support for the 19 northern states.

3. Amnesty for Boko Haram, so that it would be an avenue to empower northern youths.

4. To establish a world class petroleum university in Katsina state.

5. To build another refinery in Kano state.

6. To pay off Tinubu and Amaechi for sponsoring his campaign, so that his presidency can be truly a northern presidency.

7. To place Ankio Briggs and Asari Dokubo on DSS watch list, seize their passports, because they can turn the Niger Delta region against his presidency.

8. And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party (APC) and the western countries.

Sources said Buhari agreed to try his best in the first seven demands, but he is not so sure of the last demand which is the gay agreement with western countries, because he is scared they would fight him, destabilize his government, and possibly edge him out like they did to Dr Jonathan.

The meeting had in attendance, Governors El Rufai, Aminu Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kano, and Ibrahim Shehu Shema of Katsina respectively.

Others are Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Coomassie, Adamu Ciroma, Yusuf Maitama Sule, and Muhammad Danjuma Goje....

SOURCE...http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=32943

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by DuchessLily(f): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Welcome to the zoo!

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Sveen: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fake news, false writeup.

4 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by sosanova: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=13pt]Northerners again...Nigeria's number 1 problem
grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by bosteps: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by DropShot: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
OP, were you present at the meeting.
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
I reserve my comment So as not to get banned I smell **************
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by ionsman: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lol.....Pdp churn out childish lies. ..let them go and take classes on how to play opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Dannyset(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
I thought this laptop guys hav been paid off after PDP lost the election? Where is all these childish write ups coming from again? Or is FFK behind this fake news? SMH for PDP

8 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hehehehehehehe, Hope say this news na fake.
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Another secret meeting?

Please read my signature to understand the fake news that is being churned out
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by hadura29(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=20pt]this op no dey fear God ooooo..... Iro nla[/size]

1 Like

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by youngalex(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Another secret meeting?

Please read my signature to understand the fake news that is being churned out
Am a social critic and a certified political analyst,the website i posted as source has been on the forefront in giving factual political information,if you have questions to ask pls direct to elombah.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
I will like a Lady to explain point number 8 to me
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Mogidi: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
8.And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party (APC) and the western countries.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Where are we going to with this northern domination

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by chukkystar(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't believe it... I don't think they will b dat stupid to demand for such and expect d rest of Nigeria to sit and watch
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Iroh88(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Believe this and believe Einstein was a TANoid.
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by honestivo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
chukkystar:
I don't believe it... I don't think they will b dat stupid to demand for such and expect d rest of Nigeria to sit and watch
the is jst d begining u beta bliv oo

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Igbo sense...lol

na so igbo dey reason...by the time they sell this lie in igboland, them go start singing am like Biafran anthem ;DIgbo sense...lol

na so igbo dey reason...by the time they sell this lie in igboland, them go start singing am like Biafran anthem

that yeye OP sha dey find traffic to his site by force..

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by 9jatriot(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dannyset:
I thought this laptop guys hav been paid off after PDP lost the election? Where is all these childish write ups coming from again? Or is FFK behind this fake news? SMH for PDP

There are still enjoying their payoff. You know that temptation after a payoff where you keep maintaining same standard of living without realizing that the payoff was a one off and that income will soon start dwindling.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
I always expected number 1.
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
youngalex:
An insider and attendee at the nocturnal meeting who demanded anonymity said that the northern leaders made eight demands from Buhari,

3. Amnesty for Boko Haram, so that it would be an avenue to empower northern youths.

6. To pay off Tinubu and Amaechi for sponsoring his campaign, so that his presidency can be truly a northern presidency.

7. To place Ankio Briggs and Asari Dokubo on DSS watch list, seize their passports, because they can turn the Niger Delta region against his presidency.

8. And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party (APC) and the western countries.

Sources said Buhari agreed to try his best in the first seven demands, but he is not so sure of the last demand which is the gay agreement with western countries, because he is scared they would fight him, destabilize his government, and possibly edge him out like they did to Dr Jonathan.

The meeting had in attendance, Governors El Rufai, Aminu Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kano, and Ibrahim Shehu Shema of Katsina respectively.

Others are Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Coomassie, Adamu Ciroma, Yusuf Maitama Sule, and Muhammad Danjuma Goje....

[size=18pt]A good list to archive and watch. We are waiting!!! Point 8 will definitely ruin APC in 2019[/size]

1 Like

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by arbitter: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
When you make up FALSE SHlT and post on your propaganda sites, try to make them look realistic atleast Okay?

DOnt just toss everything that we KNOW PDP Lapdogs use for their propaganda in there.

Also i would love to see this on the frontpage. Just so people are more informed about the kind of pathetic excuse for an opposition we're gonna be having.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by arbitter: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
youngalex:

Am a social critic and a certified political analyst,the website i posted as source has been on the forefront in giving factual political information,if you have questions to ask pls direct to elombah.com

Yes just like HopeForNigeria , PointblankNews, Thebreakingtimes huh?

1 Like

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
youngalex:

SaTANist, you can do better than this.
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by BlackTechnology: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
If true

Yorubas have put us in trouble angry

1 Like

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by badnature: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
people should just disregard this feck story
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Take this news and the site it was posted from @ your own peril.

'' The meeting has in attendance, governors Aminu Masari, Ibrahim Shehu Shema''

How many governors will Katsina state have?
Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by ahaz: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
DropShot:
OP, were you present at the meeting.

my shut up. All d reports posted online about gejs secret meetings did u bother to ask dis silly question before believing

1 Like

Re: Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed by luvinhubby(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hoping the news is not true however, this site is a credible news site & that makes the news more worrisome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The South Betrayed Her Own / Breaking News: Naira At Its Lowest In History...now At 306 Naira To Dollar!!! / Governor Ben Ayade Changes The Cross River State Logo (read Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.