Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Advise For An ABOUT TO WED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise For An ABOUT TO WED (512 Views)

And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise For An ABOUT TO WED by opmoore(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
The Subject is Hillarious but your Advise will be appreciated...
Re: Advise For An ABOUT TO WED by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
i'm not married yet.. so excuse me.
Re: Advise For An ABOUT TO WED by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
This topic is also as vague and broad as it gets.......

Specify what your most concerning topic of advise is.

I am concerned thou if you are posing this broad of a categorical question, then you have major doubts on the wedded bliss.

Don't do it !!
Re: Advise For An ABOUT TO WED by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Don't marry for the kids. Don't marry for the sex. Marry because you want to spend the rest of your life with this person. smiley
Re: Advise For An ABOUT TO WED by MsBliss(f): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Make a resolution never to cheat on your wife .
Re: Advise For An ABOUT TO WED by IamLEGEND1: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
GET READY TO RECEIVE THE FVCKING OF LIFE

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Ever Msg For LIFE.. / Love / Responsible Man Needed For A Relationship...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.