Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,475 members, 7,840,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

They Should Teach Him A Lesson. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Should Teach Him A Lesson. (428 Views)

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Should Teach Him A Lesson. by vision2022: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
APC lawmakers should not spear fayose, hence he did not allow them to do their work as lawmakers, as soon as he (fayose) was swore in as a gov. of Ekiti State; because his impunity and coruption personified then president was backing him with security operatives to continue unleashing mayhem to the lawmakers where 7 out of 26 lawmkers form the illegal cabinate. Infact, I want to hear he has been impeached within 2 days.
Re: They Should Teach Him A Lesson. by DaBullIT(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Spare , not spear, and yes i agree , Fayose should be kicked out

(1) (Reply)

Although I Dropped Out Of School And Got Lucky...- Bill Gates / SENATE PRESIDENCY: PDP, "Buhari" Versus Jagaban / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.