Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari (41339 Views)

Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Doyinne(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Heebucun:
Who else think fayose is high on cheap weed grin

Lol. It's Ekiti weed. Very dangerous when smoken early in the morning, especially when you have not eaten anything.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by ionsman: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Fullstop?
Babe you looking so fresh. You be like today bread. Can I know you?
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
So the same Fayose who wished Buhari dead is now the one begging him to nominate a minister for him.

God do wonders in my life and let my enemies be like fayose who will beg me to remain relevant.

Oruko Jesu Christy Oluwawa
Amin!Amin!!Amin!!Amin ooooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Heebucun:

His very high on some weeds truly

But in my opinion, I think PMB is gonna give him the chance, just to prove fairness to him

My Opinion though!
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by SaintMog(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am sorry for people from Ekiti state. They don't have a governor. They only have gester.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
This Fayose guy is cunningly intelligent will be a wake up thorn in the flesh of apc grin cheesy grin. If buhari declines, it will portray his government in a certain light as a man who can not keep his words but on the other hand, if he obliges, his people will be angry with him and the minister will be a fayose mole. grin cheesy grin Nigeria my Nigeria. Am sure buhari is already being taken by surprised by the event of things.
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by M4gunners: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Heebucun:
You and you.That is my role model. He knows how to play politics. Of course he is capable of this.
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Gguy4real: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wow i think i love this, it make alot of sense to me, now we will know if buhari is a true leader who is ready at anytime to listen to his followers even though his enemy is part of his followers fayose you are a true and mature governor in the whole south west.
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Iroh88(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
Tyoing.
What is "tyoing"?? See as space booking don make person dey speak mandarin by force. grin
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Even if human being is nominating a candidate can it be a man who kept on destroying the image of a person of a man of integrity to the extent of comparing him(Buhari ) to his mother. Instead for him to be praying against his impeachment and be asking for forgiveness from the people you politically cajoled through the use of Omisore, Jelili, Momoh and etc to get elected according to a captain(on exile) in Nigeria army. Afterall sebi u said Buhari is brainless. Mo rerin oyinbo. President of all doesn't mean allowing opposition who will never want good thing to happen in the ruling party to come with ideas that didn't work then. Fayoseeeeeeeeeeee stop making jest of urself in the media ok. Oh Lord let my enemies who wished or wish me dead like Fayose wished Buhari dead come openly begging me to rescue him/her from undestined but self caused problems

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by missKiffy(f): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is he mad?
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by rabimlomo: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
ebamma:
Chai
Fayose no even shame
Like Ffk like Fayose
I won't be surprised if he decamps to Apc soon

Seriously, just what is on my mind. People with no shame can do anything
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by ahizih(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Heebucun:
That was my exact thought when i saw the caption

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by markpenk: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fayose, the jester... this guy be making jokes where and when he shouldnt. Alawada ni man yi sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Akosxxx(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
mad man
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by larry2015: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience
what wealth of experience does he has? is it wealth of experience in thuggery, drug or politics? if he is normal, can he make such a suggestion to someone he once condemned.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by abdulskulboy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lol Fayose don take cocaine
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by DTaj: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
The most jobless Governor in the current political dispensation. He talks and issues press statements like breathing in air...

Does his clown have time to govern his people and see to their needs?

Garrulously empty clown. And this is a sate full of Professors!!!

There is Goodu o

1 Like

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
OAM4J:
This guy is a clown
invisible mod, how far
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rabbish Nomination Fayose. (RNF)
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by gbengus17: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
FAYOSE, I DONT RESPECT YOU AGAIN. YOU ARE NOT A PRINCIPLED POLITICIAN. ARE YOU NOT THE ONE ABUSING BUHARI SOME FEW MONTHES AGO, TODAY YOU WANT TO ASSIST HIM, VERY SOON PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL DECAMP TO APC. YOU ARE A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD.
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by uprightman(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
ionsman:
If he had died like you had hoped for, would you be talking about nominating a minister for him? Shameless governor. angry
even if it happens Nigeria moves on.there will be president next day.
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by cacmatters(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Decamping things loading...
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Roozzaay(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Heebucun:

Me too grin

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by hisgrace090: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
This man is becoming more and more confused and restless. nawaao.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by bashydemy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
I swear this Fayose suppose be comedian i swear...

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Papasmal(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fayose alwayz ontop of every situation. No enemy nor permanent friend,I. Jst dey feel u man.
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by PastorOla1: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
ONI RANU AGBALAGBA, LET HIM SEND TEN NAMES WE SHALL CHOSE ONE NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by kunle75(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
OAM4J:
This guy is a clown

i share your sentiment
Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by CriticalThought: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fayose said, “I shall be happy to nominate a worthy and competent professional, who can always oblige Your Excellency and your cabinet the benefit of a second opinion in the serious business of governance.”

Is this what our "democracy" has come down to, Fayose should know his place and do his job, the way our politicians act, you can tell everything is by patronage

Just face your work

1 Like

Re: Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari by Panshow(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
This guy is high on smoked fish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) / Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.