Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER (2417 Views)

President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com / APC May Be Popular On Social Media But PDP Is In The Hearts Of Nigerians - Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Lvlink(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
My the Almighty Egbese bless all of you who choose to insult me, instead of disagreeing or agreeing. We shall surely meet on another thread were all things would be EQUAL!
Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
I am totally disappointed with what is happening now. I am beginning to loose hope; perhaps, Buhari is not our Messiah afterall. I am a die hard supporter of Baba, but his actions these days leaves me with no option than to believe that indeed, we have been scamed!
If not, how do you explain the fact that he has surrounded himself with criminals and thieves, who were formerly in the PDP, and only joined the APC for convenience sake.
I weep for my Country!

Secondly, how can one explain the fact that, our Baba has choose to do things the PDP way?

1. He has refused to declare his assets in the public - PDP way

2. He has ended up giving credence to the office of the first Lady - PDP way

3. He has allowed political jobers in his party (APC), to decide for him who gets what - PDP way

4. He has cladestinelly supported the withdrawal of a corruption case, initiated by the EFCC against a former Governor of Beyalsa state, simply because he is an APC party chieftain - PDP way

5, suddenly, the former "criminal Governor" of Adamawa state, who ran away from the country after EFCC declared him wanted, suddenly summons the courage and returned back to the country (he believes Baba will protect him, and every indication supports that) - PDP way

I can go on, and on to list numerous actions that has been taken by Baba since the Handover, that is contrary to the word "CHANGE" which we all clamoured for!

My fellow change Agents, have we been SCAMED?
Is Baba the Messiah we seek, or should we wait for ANOTHER?

Please open your eyes and see the truth in what i am saying, no insults please!

Why will you register your moniker today just to post this? You are fake. You never supported Buhari. The reason you use a new moniker is to prevent us from seeing your past posts and topic. You are a PDP supporter. Just to bring Buhari down, you end up confirming that PDP is a fraud. According to you, doing things PDP way is evil. And yet, you are a TANoid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Lvlink(f): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
atbu1983:

Why will you register your moniker today just to post this? You are fake. You never supported Buhari. The reason you use a new moniker is to prevent us from seeing your past posts and topic. You are a PDP supporter. Just to bring Buhari down, you end up confirming that PDP is a fraud. According to you, doing things PDP way is evil. And yet, you are a TANoid
If my understanding of being a Tanoid is correct, then i bet to disagree with you. I don't belong to any political group nor party, i don't belong to PDP APC, SDP, APGA KOWA, or any other party for that matter. I just support BUHARI! And that's all.

As for registrant today, like you have noticed, i am new here. But it doesn't make me any less a human. It takes just a day for one to register, and it took everybody in this platform just a "day" to register. So what is this bluff about registering new?
Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by dtruth3(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
For all those who disagree with the op, i refer you to.....

Buhari criticizes GEJ and PDP administration for involving CHAD in the fight against Book haram

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/03/03/boko-haram-nigeria-slows-down-chadian-forces

then barely 1week after his inauguration, the same Buhari is visiting CHAD for talks on Boko haram

http//dailypost.ng/2015/06/02/insecurity-buhari-to-visit-nigeria-chad/

so if i may ask, is that not the same PDP way the op is talking about?

Indeed, hypocrisy kills faster like Ebola!

One would have expected, that Buhari shows us his acclaimed military strength and might in tackling bokoharam, before going to Chad for support. Shame!
Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by worksmart(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Perhaps Buhari has been secretly toppled.
He hasn't appeared in public for almost a week now.

1 Like

Re: Yes! Change Is Here, But PDP Is Still In POWER by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lvlink:
So in your little black sense, i am a tanoid because i raised issue of concern?

Well God bless you!

You are a certified Tanoid!! Imagine opening an account today and claiming you'v been an ardent supporter of buhari. Nice try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Rescue My GF, She At Mile12 / Photo: Why Buhari Won't Travel Again / I Did Not Fight With Elrufai, Kaduna Deputy Gov Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.