Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe (43629 Views)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by TonySpike: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
oooooohh:
You really dont know what you have until u loose it. The Zimbabwean shd find out from the Libyan if Ghadafi's era wasnt better than wat they have now?
What is more worse for a highly-literate country like Zimbabwe having more than two million of its fleeing citizens residing in South Africa? Do you know that Zimbabwe does no longer have a national currency? Humour me, my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by RolePlay(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
I think APC should go international and open a branch in Zimbabwe. I think Zimbabwe needs a person like Tinubu, urgently to unleash "Change"

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by ANAMBRAPDP: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Democracy! Created by West to deceive Africans....

They Americans wants to end Mugabe the way they ended Gafaffi and they are now using media outfits to cause revolution.

Same Sahara Reporters they used to bring GEJ down

Watching in HD screen

Robert Mugabe is a thorn in the flesh of the West and am loving it.

Bleep Democracy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Donmajor1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mugabe should go nd rest jor! Na him papa get zim?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This is the most annoying part. Mugabe STEP DOWN FOR DEMOCRACY! STEP DOWN FOR DEMOCRACY!

do you remember what happened to libya after Gaddaffi's death?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by smoothpapuzy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
I call on people of Zimbabwe to join nairaland. There is power here. Nigerians will get informed about your issues and you will be amazed at the ideas, articles, commentaries etc that would enlight the pple of Zimbabwe.
Join and let's be friends first.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Blackfire(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Zims only 1 guy from naija and mu is gone.. . . . . Wait for it. . . . Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thrash!
it is not thrash ok. Mogabe happens to be one of d most useless living being on planet earth. He has no respect for his people. Dat country's currency is equivalent to toilet tissue

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by themharcqk(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
idupaul:

Will U park well
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by cocokiller1(f): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
he rigs election in broad daylight. ? is there no tribunal in Zimbabwe? I tot they said icc would bundle jona if he tries rubbish, icc no knw d road to Zimbabwe so they can go give him d gbagbo treatment. abi zimbabwe no follow 4 countries wey icc get say? I confuse o
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Democrats smh vigorously
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
topsyking:

http://nehandaradio.com/2015/06/02/dear-nigerians-thank-you-very-much/
http://world.einnews.com/article__detail/268620983?lcode=i8wTKxxSTAoKVOyJJHCcEkvltLO-HUmJ6bepIyA1RHM%3D

JAGABAN ur attention is needed in zimbabwe
Teach dem how opposition can work together for a common goal
Go teach them how to send clueless govt parking

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by brainpulse: 5:13am On Jun 03, 2015
And some stupid Nigerians and children in Nairaland were comdeming Sahara reporters
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by dsleekman(m): 5:19am On Jun 03, 2015
If truely he wants to die in office,
All you need is an apple.
Just like it did for Abacha

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Tecnonews24:
we understand and share in ur pains my africa brother, I can Tell u that many Don't value the freedom we have here, u should know there was a Time too when we Nigerians were not free to express ourselves until Mr Jonathan our immediate president sign the freedom of information act into law. now u can ask and say about anything without fear. the freedom we have here is priceless. I believe u guys Will get to our stage someday.
Ode! How purile! FOI bill has nothing to do with what u just wrote. I need to go back to kindergarten, really! Just google search FOI, okay?
Even during Obj's regime, press was free to talk, haba! This ur ignorance is shameful o!
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by HabibGwen230(f): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Vanity!!! And to think that after all these,your body will end up being decayed by enzyme activities of tiny microbes in d Grave.Chai! If only people remembered we came with nothing and leave with nothing.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by macof(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
must it be democracy? why do africans like fooling themselves? Mugabe is doing a fair job as president if you ask me. ..being president after all isn't easy anywhere

If you are truly tired of mugabe, opposition parties should come together and do what APC did
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by macof(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
brainpulse:
And some stupid Nigerians and children in Nairaland were comdeming Sahara reporters
Sahara reporters have no right humiliating a president and world leader of such

Hate or Love, Mugabe Will spend many more years doing the needful in Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by macof(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Come on will you shut up your illiterate mouth with the west calling you ''monkey'', when you already regard yourself as one without the west calling you anything. Colonised self hating dunce with inferiority complex. The same west that is best friends with Saudi Arabia, where they have never held a single election in history, and where they amputate your hand for stealing a loaf of bread? Where women are treated like trash and aren't even allowed to drive? Does the same west regard the Saudi King as a ''monkey''?? Have they ever asked the Saudi dictator to step down and hold elections?

Why does the west send the Saudis billions of dollars annually in weapons, and offer them full diplomatic support? Does your tiny brain think in those directions or is it just the propaganda nonsense you see on BBC about Mugabe that your brain can recognise? ONUKWU who thinks he's a monkey. The reason you and other thoughtless folks here hate Mugabe is because you are obeying the white man's instructions to hate him, via BBC and other western media propaganda outfits. His crime? He returned the (stolen by whites) Zimbabwe lands back to his people.

And guess what, the land reforms have been hailed as a SUCCESS even in the west you worship, however grudgingly.

http://www.channel4.com/news/land-reform-brings-prosperity-to-black-zimbabweans

And NO, Mugabe will NOT step down until he can find a suitable successor who will not go and hand the land back to the oyinbos, and destroy all his plans for his peoples' true long term freedom and independence. And we know Africa is full of self hating, stupi.d, dummy dum dum goats all too ready to sell their country to the first whitey they come across. So NO, Mugabe is going nowhere till he is 1000% SURE HIS REFORMS WILL STAND.

Those Zimbabweans who oppose him are the sellout urban minority who missed their imported cornflakes and Italian shoes after western economic sanctions were imposed on Zimbabwe for implementing the land redistribution. The rural majority, who benefited from the land reforms, and are no longer slaves on their own land, LOVE HIM, and KEEP VOTING FOR HIM, which is why he KEEPS WINNING ELECTIONS, even though the BBC claims he ''rigs'' the elections. But we all know it is simply NOT POSSIBLE for one man to keep doing that today in Africa. Mugabe has HEAVY SUPPORT in his country. AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

beautiful! this is what these fools don't know

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Alal(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Nice one
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by macof(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
cocokiller1:
he rigs election in broad daylight. ?
is there no tribunal in Zimbabwe?
I tot they said icc would bundle jona if he tries rubbish,
icc no knw d road to Zimbabwe so they can go give him d gbagbo treatment.
abi zimbabwe no follow 4 countries wey icc get say?
I confuse o

grin grin goes to show u something is off with this allegation
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by macof(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
jossi994:
do you remember what happened to libya after Gaddaffi's death?
gringrin oh! zimbabwe would so cry if Mugabe ever leaves
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by macof(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
Mugabe should go stop licking an old a.ss
and stop licking white ass. .. jst because the west say something doesn't make it right.
Go attack Saudi Arabia's absolute monarch

1 Like

Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by TonySpike: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2015
macof:

Sahara reporters have no right humiliating a president and world leader of such

Hate or Love, Mugabe Will spend many more years doing the needful in Zimbabwe

My oga, you don't have to stay afar and make judgements. I interact with Zimbabweans everyday and I can tell you that these guys are oppressed and emasculated. Do you know what it implies for a man to apply maximum force and death threats to perpetuate himself in power? He hunts down political opponents and operates a police state. I don't think Nigerians even went through half of what Zimbabweans have endured under Mugabe, during the famous Abacha regime. Forget about Western propaganda, I have lived with many Zimbabweans to confirm many of these stories.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Calbarian(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Fourwinds:
it is not thrash ok. Mogabe happens to be one of d most useless living being on planet earth. He has no respect for his people. Dat country's currency is equivalent to toilet tissue

Na so we carry SA matter for head like gala for mile 2 traffic for decades. How were we repaid?

These other African countries no fit like us. Their fear for Nigerians is eternal.
Re: Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
macof:

gringrin oh! zimbabwe would so cry if Mugabe ever leaves
they'll understand the day he dies. In the main,i think Mugabe sh0uld f0ll0w the obj m0del.. It might serve him well,dude's n0t getting y0unger and i'd hate to see him die soon. Not had en0ugh of his stunning ripostes t0wards the whites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.