Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) (61650 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Ndlistic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari, and his Vice -Prof
Yemi Osinbajo were spotted on their first day in office in a happy mood on Monday June 1,2015.
The two were seen strolling in the Defense House in Abuja,possibly discussing how to move the country forward. Earlier yesterday,Buhari sympathised with the families of the victims of Asaba Park tanker explosion and also announced his plan of travelling to Chad to negotiate with the President on how to defeat Boko Haram insurgents.
See photos below....
Source:http://www.godwin12..in/2015/06/buhari-and-osinbajo-spotted-on-their.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
nice one cool

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Now the change is here

we don't need any excuses

24 hours light
plenty fuel
ashawos would be sent to italy to further their education

we can't wait

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
U mean our Presidentraveller??.. lipsrsealed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by fernandoc(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nice! I have a feeling that unemployment issues will be resolved too this time around.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Matty145(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Daz my president and vice!...so cheerful and ready to work cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
fernandoc:
Nice! I have a feeling that unemployment issues will be resolved too this time around.
keep feeling it

21 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
My president my president

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by fernandoc(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

keep feeling it
I can't tell if you meant that in a positive way

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by ibkgab001: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
The lion and the hare

Finally I call Buhari my President

God is great # never will I give up to any task to success

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by stepo707: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
men osibanjo needs to step up his swag abeg.Abi e neva get access yet to wardrobe allowance?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't think Nigerians are interested in photo-ops neither will I believe that Buhari/Osinbande were elected and inaugurated to post pictures of themselves. Governance is a very serious business, Buhari and co should start performing.

Till date we are yet to see copy of their asset declaration neither have we heard of any reasonable programs, appointments and direction of the government.

#Buhari get the ball rolling....#Declare Your Asset

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by worksmart(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=18pt]These pictures were likely taken before inauguration.

Buhari ADC not with him
[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by phemmyutd(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
I don't think Nigerians are interested in photo-ops neither will I believe that Buhari/Osinbande were elected and inaugurated to post pictures of themselves. Governance is a very serious business, Buhari and co should start performing.

Till todate we are yet to see copy of their asset declaration neither have we heard of any reasonable programs, appointments and direction of the government.

Did Doctor prescribed Buhari asset for you as a means of survival seems you are Jobless. They told u its has process yet you dont get it... find any available means of killing yourself if u cant do without their asset pls.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Sweetguy25: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
We don't need pictures, we need ACTION!!!

They are laughing while Nigerians are dying in Borno. grin

One chance indeed.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by naijainfogalery: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
First Pix - We starting from the bottom now we are here
Second Pix - Buhari Be like Osinbajo walk with me so that haters can rant on Nairaland and Osibanjo was like hahahahah i feel you sir
Third Pix - Osinbanjo congratulations lets knock them off once and for all

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by xmileeasy: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
change team
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by lizu4chizu(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
This vp that's always laughing, i hope he knows his job

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by knightsTempler: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is it Just me, or why is the VP looking so timid?

I hope he isn't scared of PMB. #justSaying

Meanwhile...

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by hardywaltz(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
PMB & PYO
Don't u guys think it's tym to appoint ur SGF, COS and Ministers.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
phemmyutd:

Did Doctor prescribed Buhari asset for you as a means of survival seems you are Jobless. They told u its has process yet you dont get it... find any available means of killing yourself if u cant do without their asset pls.
Who are the "they" that told you that there is a process? Which process? When did public asset declaration start having "process"? Na so dem de tell una 4 APC?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by teewai3(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
No time for play!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Now the change is here

we don't need any excuses

24 hours light
plenty fuel
ashawos would be sent to italy to further their education

we can't wait

You need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by mrrock: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good pic. But this Osinbajo must realize he's now the vice president of Nigeria and no longer a common pastor at RCCG. He should stop this body language always giving him off worshiping Buhari, Tinubu and those power brokers. He's more qualified than Buhari to be president, so should be wielding powers of his own as opposed to looking like anybody's servant. I know he's a Tinubu stooge and wasn't planning to be here but he should realize he's now the vice president and should see himself as such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
lizu4chizu:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by jorlons(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Shout out to my Presido and his VP looking so presidential. I greet you gentlemen.

Shout to all ardent fans of our presido and other non-partisan well meaning Nigerians.

Lastly, TANoids, I want to specially thank you guys for increasing the popularity of my humble presido (PMB) with your 24/7 stupidity grin on this forum.

All things shall indeed work out for the good of Nigeria even if some have to be stuupid for it to happen.

-Simply Jay

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Whizpeter(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
These men look really presidential...

I love their charisma

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by afoo02(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oko iya awon PDP.....
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Laid2001: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
lizu4chizu:

Mandela smile alot.... Do the maths

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by MsZeezah: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Who are the "they" that told you that there is a process? Which process? When did public asset declaration start having "process"? Na so dem de tell una 4 APC?
barcanista:
Till todate we are yet to see copy of their asset declaration neither have we heard of any reasonable programs, appointments and direction of the government.

You go soon enter market. Stark Nakεd. Because APC will make you run mad. Sooner or later. Cos the pain is real. It is biting your body. It is chooking your neck. You are jobless. Agbalagba like you. Agbaya. Give constructive criticism you will not. You will just be hating unnecessarily.

Lord God, My Father My God, do my enemies like Barcanista. They will write me off, thinking I will not make it. They will swear with their lives and possesions that I will not make it, but as you are the lord that fetches water into a basket so as to shame the bucket, I will make it. And my enemies will not die, they will live to see me make it and make it BIG. And then the pain of me making it will overpower them. It will haunt them day and night. It will taunt them till the end of time. Ameeeeennnnn! cheesy
That is the story of Barcanista ladies and gentlemen.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:

In your sense full of sense self, do you think the president or VP will have the time to post pictures of themselves on social media? Or I suppose all the pictures GEJ posted was posted by him right?.

Remind me please, what constructive thing did GEJ do or did during his first 5 days in office as president?.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" / Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.