Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) (61654 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Onyi4live(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=34353314]Now the change is here

we don't need any excuses

24 hours light
plenty fuel
ashawos would be sent to italy to further their education

Hahaha u sure dem ashawos no go turn Italian ashawos? grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by babestella: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
fernandoc:
Nice! I have a feeling that unemployment issues will be resolved too this time around.

Do you know what "unemployment" is?
Even the most advanced economies in the world have lots of unemployed people. If you don't have a job, better try and acquire a skill and stop waiting for government jobs.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Wkaay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Work has begun
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Orunto: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
BOTH ARE LEARNING TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SILLY TOGETHER.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
They are willing to solve Nigeria's problems.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by muloks2013(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
fernandoc:
Nice! I have a feeling that unemployment issues will be resolved too this time around.
Amen!!!

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
No wonder you are a Mugulicious MUGU.
MuguliciousMUGU:
Now the change is here
24 hours light plenty fuel ashawos would be sent to italy to further their education
we can't wait
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by fernandoc(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
babestella:

Do you know what "unemployment" is?
Even the most advanced economies in the world have lots of unemployed people. If you don't have a job, better try and acquire a skill and stop waiting for government jobs.

Thanks for the advice. But I said 'unemployment issues' I never expected it to cease to exist.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by vanilson(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
I don't think Nigerians are interested in photo-ops neither will I believe that Buhari/Osinbande were elected and inaugurated to post pictures of themselves. Governance is a very serious business, Buhari and co should start performing.

Till date we are yet to see copy of their asset declaration neither have we heard of any reasonable programs, appointments and direction of the government.

#Buhari get the ball rolling....#Declare Your Asset
The constitution stipulates 100days for asset declaration,but must first be verified before made public.
The last dispensation didn't see dis needful enough to oblige .
No new government in the world makes appointment within the first one week,
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
vanilson:

The constitution stipulates 100days for asset declaration,but must first be verified before made public.
The last dispensation didn't see dis needful enough to oblige .
No new government in the world makes appointment within the first one week,
Which constitution? Can you quote the section?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by LKO(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

keep feeling it

U wud surely see it, but u will never benefit from it. Mugu.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by StephenJoseph(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Finally I call Buhari my President

Yes! I understand u very well. It also occurred to me. Initially I didn't accept him, I never liked him and I didn't vote for him.

But hav come to realise that I shud accept him as one of the inevitabilities of fate. There is nothing I can do to remove him.

I have to pray and give him my support!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Allansmith: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2015
God help and guide you both to deliver Nigeria and bring smile on faces of Nigerians...Amen
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Mariojane(f): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Now the change is here

24 hours light
plenty fuel
ashawos would be sent to italy to further their education

we can't wait
so we have to sponsor ashawos to their headquarter to work better than before right?

cheesy cheesy cheesy you need Jesus
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ndlistic:
President Muhammadu Buhari, and his Vice -Prof
Yemi Osinbajo were spotted on their first day in office in a happy mood on Monday June 1,2015.
The two were seen strolling in the Defense House in Abuja,possibly discussing how to move the country forward. Earlier yesterday,Buhari sympathised with the families of the victims of Asaba Park tanker explosion and also announced his plan of travelling to Chad to negotiate with the President on how to defeat Boko Haram insurgents.
See photos below....
Source:http://www.godwin12..in/2015/06/buhari-and-osinbajo-spotted-on-their.html?m=1

But seriously is it that Osinbajo has only this black attire or he has many of it but black in colour?? cos i wonder why his always in black everyday,.abi se na ninja??

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate