Stats: 3,195,632 members, 7,958,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) (61750 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by ozo13(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
mcmukoko12:
cash on delivery
oga.wat abt d camera feature
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by tejpot(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
phemmyutd:

Did Doctor prescribed Buhari asset for you as a means of survival seems you are Jobless. They told u its has process yet you dont get it... find any available means of killing yourself if u cant do without their asset pls.
Don't mind him. Two things will happen to him in this tenure. He will be blind to see Buharis achievement and he will be deaf to hear none

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by ideylaff: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
stepo707:
men osibanjo needs to step up his swag abeg.Abi e neva get access yet to wardrobe allowance?

He's always bn a simple and unassuming man, he's brain and tact complements it all

Trust me on this Osinbajo will be remembered for good things soon.

Just pray the power does not intoxicate them all

Good luck to this team
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by DropShot: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
You don't need to hate him. He's being paid by the PDP. He's an e-warrior. He was first with the APC. He lead a vehement campaign against GEJ and the PDP, later he was bought and he carpet crossed over to the PDP to prostitute his e-warring skills against PMB and the APC.

So he's merely doing his job.
Ohh! Now I understand. I was actually confused by some of his posts which made me thought he was patriotic. But now I know better. I will not pay attention to him anymore. Thank you.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
If Sai Buhari supporters could rein terror because their man lost in 2011, what else can they not do?
What empirical evidence do you have that Buhari's supporters spear headed the 2011 post election crises.

You should know better than to generalize because last I checked, its not the first time the northerners will vent their anger at southerners because things didn't go their way.

So please allow reason to be your guide next time you post instead of embracing narrow mindedness and cluelessness.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Kenobus: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
GMB and the Vice should settle down quick. The work is tasking; it is not a loquacious contest!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
DropShot:

Ohh! Now I understand. I was actually confused by some of his posts which made me thought he was patriotic. But now I know better. I will not pay attention to him anymore. Thank you.
Indeed you're welcome. I'm yet to know how much he sold his soul for because he's denying he was payed to carpet cross, but we all know better.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Ballama(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
The election that brought Buhari to power is part of Jonathan's legacy. Oga free me jare
Abeg which legacy did your pay master get after we Nigerians overpower him and show him the way to their so called village. I hope he is now holding his yam in his armpit running very fast to escape the Goat.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by adexmuhyi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
my love for this man is just like the one i have for C.Ronaldo,, they are both tall and fit buh please o dont be so aggresive like C.R o and also dont be promiscous like him o
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by AreaFada2: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
At the embolden. GEJ did not foster democracy through free press, he fostered it true inaction and impunity!.

This government is much too young for people to start spewing thrash all over the internet! Mind you, when GEJ was elected, he never received this early criticism of his administration, the barage of criticism came when he was foolhardy enough to remove subsidy on fuel!.

Well, in a nation steeped in brutality by dictators, a gentle person who abides by democratic tenets is a fool. You guys deserve all the merciless leaders you get.

APC deserves all the criticism and more because they boasted about how they will make Nigeria el dorado in no time. They better start doing so quick. You cannot condemn another administration in every way as a strategy and expect anything different.

Get used to it, no hiding place, they better start delivering now.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
phemmyutd:

Did Doctor prescribed Buhari asset for you as a means of survival seems you are Jobless. They told u its has process yet you dont get it... find any available means of killing yourself if u cant do without their asset pls.

Assets declaration is a process for a deaf n dumb...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by masotemi: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
mrrock:
Good pic. But this Osinbajo must realize he's now the vice president of Nigeria and no longer a common pastor at RCCG. He should stop this body language always giving him off worshiping Buhari, Tinubu and those power brokers. He's more qualified than Buhari to be president, so should be wielding powers of his own as opposed to looking like anybody's servant. I know he's a Tinubu stooge and wasn't planning to be here but he should realize he's now the vice president and should see himself as such.

Humility took him to that level and it is better he keeps the winning strategy!

History has recorded him as the VP and not anybody's stooge......

Anyone who aspire to succeed, must learn from successful people.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by adexmuhyi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
i just superlove this man,, may Allah streghten and empower his administration to defeat the insurgents.amin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
masotemi:

Humility took him to that level and it is better he keeps the winning strategy!
History has recorded him as the VP and not anybody's stooge......
Anyone who aspire to succeed, must learn from successful people.
Humility enabled him to be chosen as a stooge.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by kingmalachi: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
yep
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by masotemi: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Humility enabled him to be chosen as a stooge.

it is rather unfortunate that none is even qualified as a stooge from your lineage!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Deltagiant: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
mrrock:
Good pic. But this Osinbajo must realize he's now the vice president of Nigeria and no longer a common pastor at RCCG. He should stop this body language always giving him off worshiping Buhari, Tinubu and those power brokers. He's more qualified than Buhari to be president, so should be wielding powers of his own as opposed to looking like anybody's servant. I know he's a Tinubu stooge and wasn't planning to be here but he should realize he's now the vice president and should see himself as such.

What a servile smile!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by harry509: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ndlistic:
President Muhammadu Buhari, and his Vice -Prof
Yemi Osinbajo were spotted on their first day in office in a happy mood on Monday June 1,2015.
The two were seen strolling in the Defense House in Abuja,possibly discussing how to move the country forward. Earlier yesterday,Buhari sympathised with the families of the victims of Asaba Park tanker explosion and also announced his plan of travelling to Chad to negotiate with the President on how to defeat Boko Haram insurgents.
See photos below....
Source:http://www.godwin12..in/2015/06/buhari-and-osinbajo-spotted-on-their.html?m=1
nice 1 bt they shud strt workn ooh. Bcus I can't wait 2 snd my bank acct no 2 receiv my 5k. Dis osibanjo slf, he need swarg ooh
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by blessingee: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
In your sense full of sense self, do you think the president or VP will have the time to post pictures of themselves on social media? Or I suppose all the pictures GEJ posted was posted by him right?.

Remind me please, what constructive thing did GEJ do or did during his first 5 days in office as president?.

We might not remember the first 5 days, but we cant forget the last 5 days....SEVERAL APPOINTMENTS grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, in a nation steeped in brutality by dictators, a gentle person who abides by democratic tenets is a fool. You guys deserve all the merciless leaders you get.

APC deserves all the criticism and more because they boasted about how they will make Nigeria el dorado in no time. They better start doing so quick. You cannot condemn another administration in every way as a strategy and expect anything different.

Indeed they will! Mindd you this are not criticisms, just mindless rantings from paid goons!.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Who are the "they" that told you that there is a process? Which process? When did public asset declaration start having "process"? Na so dem de tell una 4 APC?

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
blessingee:

We might not remember the first 5 days, but we cant forget the last 5 days....SEVERAL APPOINTMENTS grin grin grin
Yes several appointments to chop and clean mouth while Nigeria was having no petrol and power.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by millionaireman: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lol, Baba was like saying: kai this small boy, shake me na? grin grin grin

Reminds me what Prof. Ango Abdulah said a few years ago: the north is able to retain the presidency as long as it wants.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by angelsing(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Who are the "they" that told you that there is a process? Which process? When did public asset declaration start having "process"? Na so dem de tell una 4 APC?
No ooo na so PDP talk am...in their exact word "I don't give a damn!"..straight to the next thread to rant another childish criticism
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
person wey dey under me dey comment carry your head comot,i wan bend down and shiiiit
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by obinto: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
And the propaganda continues. Govt by propaganda. Save the pictures, lets see results
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Sukafiacom(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by funshint(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
mrrock:
U̶̲̥̅̊ talking nonsense; U̶̲̥̅̊ mean he shld start weilding powers more than his boss?! Do U̶̲̥̅̊ undstd what is called loyalty? Even if he's more intelligent than his boss; wisdom and common sense shld tell him that flexing it early is tantamount to destruction...go ask Atiku!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by angelsing(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, why are you convulsing? You sound so pained
Behold GEJ's Transformation!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by kayzat: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
MsZeezah:

You go soon enter market. Stark Nakεd. Because APC will make you run mad. Sooner or later. Cos the pain is real. It is biting your body. It is chooking your neck. You are jobless. Agbalagba like you. Agbaya. Give constructive criticism you will not. You will just be hating unnecessarily.

Lord God, My Father My God, do my enemies like Barcanista. They will write me off, thinking I will not make it. They will swear with their lives and possesions that I will not make it, but as you are the lord that fetches water into a basket so as to shame the bucket, I will make it. And my enemies will not die, they will live to see me make it and make it BIG. And then the pain of me making it will overpower them. It will haunt them day and night. It will taunt them till the end of time. Ameeeeennnnn! cheesy
That is the story of Barcanista ladies and gentlemen.

You are wickED ooooo! I don't wish him bad sha because his contribution toward the popularity of APC on this forum before he got infected with cluelessness is in no small means and it will be unfair not to give him that honor.

I say a big amen to the second prayer.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
fernandoc:
Nice! I have a feeling that unemployment issues will be resolved too this time around.

only the process of solving unemployment can start now.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) by angelsing(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
AreaFada2:

The difference in both criticism are different. GeJ criticism started a year after his inauguration, so the difference is clear..why criticise just 3 days after inauguration, it is very clear it just childish and myopic to go on ranting after just 3 days

Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos)