Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters (55950 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by wtfCode: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
shey power don enter his hand
na now una go see the definition of 'Looting'...shey abacha was his tight man.
Na now una go know say kwaraption geh levels.
We all know the best solution to this country...Division.
Yorubas won't let us go bcus they're lazy and stewpid.
And the Mallams bcus of their cluelessness to realise that they are also blessed with many things.
This nation is fraudulent.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
And someone is saying that this guy isn't interested in oyel money

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by DJEhimond(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
If this is anything to go by, then President Buhari is as good as telling us that he ALONE is the only UPRIGHT man in Nigeria. I wouldn't blame him though ...when there's too many 'hypings' by some sets of sapients who only move by what they hear...

By the way, there has been no light in my area since you took the oath of office.

Tsha!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
lucrownt:
If that will solve the corruption issues let him oversee the ministry. As far it is for the good of the Nigerians. We can't wait to witness the ever clamored CHANGE..
God Bless my fellowNairalanders.
God Bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria.

As far as it is good for Nigerians
What about his health
Isnt it dangerous to his health
Read what the poster said.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by chernest2002: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oh don't forget that buhari pocket is too dry so he needs at least three portfolios in other to double up
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by sweetgala(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
keyzid:
For crying out loud, this man is damn too old to start bearing the task meant for 2 or more people. You are the President, you still wanna play the petroleum minister role. That's insane. Appoint somebody pls and face other things.

Obasanjo was about his age when he was president and was also the petroleum minister

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Wisdom is the most crucial thing in actualising a dream.

Nigeria challenges is complex and President Buhari should understand that age is not on his side again. Overseeing Petroleum sector as Minister could jeopardise his health. It is not necessary he mans the sector himself. Does it mean no saint among 180millions Nigerians to appoint as the Minister of Petroleum?

I don't believe this trash but in case it is true, He should appoint Pastor Adeboye or Oritsejafor or myself

That may just spark a crisis in the Niger delta
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is he tht holy and rigtheous and spotless? To me, I stand a better chance but I'm not interested.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by mobaking: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dani4tech:
This same people praising GMB now would have termed GEJ a looter,had it been he made this type of decision during his tenure... Smh
because to jona,stealing is not corruption.Jona never sacked anyone for corruption only for disloyalty.What was jona doing/thinking when subsidy claims quadrupled in a year,who was sanctioned for that?When a so called coordinating minister of ur economy didn't know that fuel subsidy payments had risen to more than what was approved in the budget,what was his reaction? Jonathan dug his own grave.I only blame Obasanjo for the jona mess.It is a matter of trust.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Amansu(f): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
keyzid:
For crying out loud, this man is damn too old to start bearing the task meant for 2 or more people. You are the President, you still wanna play the petroleum minister role. That's insane. Appoint somebody pls and face other things.

Do you know what is insanity? Do you think he will rule Nigeria single-handedly?

He can delegate with close supervison of activities of the sector rather than taking his eyes off the ball for some rouge to enrich himself at the expense of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by kipesco(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
lucrownt:
If that will solve the corruption issues let him oversee the ministry. As far it is for the good of the Nigerians. We can't wait to witness the ever clamored CHANGE..
God Bless my fellowNairalanders.
God Bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria.

And don't forget $20b lost when he headed that sector. What is he looking there again. He should as well take the minister for Aviation, Agriculture, CBN governor to make sure no pin get lost in those sector.
What makes him the saint people are painting him.
He should equally be the EFCC boss.
Change my foot.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by SOUNDKING: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
olusolaj:

EWUU
i wonder the oil them dey talk about?.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Nigeria challenges is complex and President Buhari should understand that age is not on his side again. Overseeing Petroleum sector as Minister could jeopardise his health. It is not necessary he mans the sector himself. Does it mean no saint among 180millions Nigerians to appoint as the Minister of Petroleum?

I don't believe this trash but in case it is true, He should appoint Pastor Adeboye or Oritsejafor or myself

Y NOT ME KWANU
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by cjrane: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
If that will stop corruption , oil theft and revenue loss, I am in support of it.

But if this move is to enrich himself as Obasanjo did as petroleum minister, then it's a shame
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
He has better not try it else he will be seen as being selfish He is the president for goodness sake If he decides to pay more attention to the Petroleum sector, that's okay. But someone else has to man that ministry : for checks balances and accountability. Obasanjo did it and we've seen where it landed us. And let nobody talk to me about integrity. You can never predict what any man can do in a ' one - man - show '
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

As far as it is good for Nigerians
What about his health
Isnt it dangerous to his health
Read what the poster said.
My Broda, God owns health, everybody is in God's hands, no one is guaranteed of seeing tomorrow.. As far as I am concerned the man should go ahead.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by zheroes(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

I don't believe this trash but in case it is true, He should appoint Pastor Adeboye or [b]Oritsejafor or myself[/b]
you say?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by henryutd(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Abeg who be our President? It seems the affairs this country is been run by a ghost. Or am I dreaming?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by jomoh: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
olusolaj:

EWUU

Sure sey dis goat no get sense pass you?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Mrlady: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is following the example of Aregbesola who kept all commissioner positions for himself and his son Kabiru.

No wahala as long as he brings the price of fuel to #45 as promised.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Mrlady: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is following the example of Aregbesola who kept all commissioner positions for himself and his son Kabiru.

when did he promised u #45 fuel price? I guess you're hallucinating tongue
Mogidi:

when did he promised u #45 fuel price? I guess you're hallucinating
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Xano(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
I hope this is not true, but if it is, at his age? When health treatment(issue) arises, who will handle the office? His wife? There will be huge temptation. There are documents which he has to study before approval, scenarios which needs his full thought and travel engagements also. The schedule of a Petroleum Minister is not like bank cashier. What qualification did he acquire for such? With all due respect, you may not function effectively as the minister.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Na im be say Naija don kpome. Buhari, leave black gold, look at power.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by NobleG1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari should not behave like that crook called obasanjo, who was the president and also the oil minister, which led to one of the biggest looting in Nigeria history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Udstar(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
I believe that PMB will succeed
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Pero009: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Did I her you say Oritsedjafor.if so you must be Nigeria's public enemy number 1.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by lakesidepapa(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

There's sense in what u wrote up there, it's truly that age is not on buhari side and for him to function as a petroleum minister while acting as a president will endanger his old age health, I will advise him to give the job of the PM to his vice(Osinbajo), I trust this man and I'm sure buhari also do.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by tinacrl01(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari fucking me from back
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by kabnafs(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
OK ooo..

EXPOSED: How Buhari Ordered Keyamo To Step Down from Prosecuting APC’s Timipre Sylva

Nyako back from self exile

Buharis wife wore $250,000 watch

Defence base moved to Maiduguri

Now he is Oil Minister and not power or corruption minister....

We are watching
get a life
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2015
kabnafs:
get a life

Get a brain implant...
Re: Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters by NovusHomo(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 / President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.