Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA (1016 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / IGP Idris Poses With His Mistress Amina - Sahara Reporters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Sowore's latest task was to attend the Inauguration ceremony of Buhari specifically to target Mugabe for ridicule.

Hate him or love him, Mugabe has done more for Africa than all your combined CIA puppets.

The CIA uses Psych OPs employing propaganda outfits like Sahara Reporters. You will be surprised to know that Sahara Reporters even though a profit based media outlet gets millions of dollars as subvention from the US govt.

The CIA used the media in Libya, Egypt and Syria to portray their respective govts in a bad light.

Sowore is a traitor like his people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by fashoo2010(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by emeuzo(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2015
I don't doubt what you have just said.
Money can do a lot in this continent.
I have heard so much about d gud things this man has done in his country.
Well if they cry for democracy I think they should get it.
But they should b ready to bear what bad civilian presidents can do!
#OBJ,GEJ#
All these presidents wey their initial end with letter 'J' abeg fear them
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2015
The CIA funds Sahara Reporters via dodgy foundations like the Ford Foundation, USAID, PBS.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2015
GenBuhari pls come and add spices to dis thread
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2015
emeuzo:
Lol

You are loling not knowing that every aspect of your descion making process has been shilled on you.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Orunto: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2015
SR IS CIA. They coined CHANGE TO INSTALL MUB AND KEEP BOKOHARAM IN BIZ TILL NOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2015
In as much as I am opposed to Buhari's emergence, I want him to be advised that propaganda is a double headed snake.

Sahara Reporters contributed immensely to Buhari and APC victory and from what we are witnessing so far, the Buhari administration has already began to polarize Nigeria.

The US wants war and anarchy in Nigeria just as how they've laid waste to Libya, Syria and Iraq.

Sahara Reporters in their comfy office studio in New York will fan the embers if discord.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by p1jiobi: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2015
I REGRET VOTING FOR BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2015
I put those of you that voted buhari, Sahara is 100 percent anti Africa and pro West.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
I forgot my tin-foil hat at home so can't catch paranoia on this topic.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2015
emeuzo:
I don't doubt what you have just said.
Money can do a lot in this continent.
I have heard so much about d gud things this man has done in his country.
Well if they cry for democracy I think they should get it.
But they should b ready to bear what bad civilian presidents can do!
#OBJ,GEJ#
All these presidents wey their initial end with letter 'J' abeg fear them

The only independent administration we have had since independence was that of Abacha and Jonathan's

Abacha although a despot and crook had Nigeria's interests at heart more than that old fool Obasanjo

In 1976, the economic hit men of the CIA adviced that ediot to Nationalise our economy which led to an over bloated, corrupt and inept govt.

Fast forward to 1999, Obasanjo was told to do the opposite which is privatisation by selling off govt assets to shady western owned companies for a token and throwing thousands of workers into the labour market.

During Obasanjo's adminstration the chinnese wanted to invest directly in our power sector but his handlers in the west told him not to.

The outcome of which we are still suffering with billions contracted to western companies to revitalise our power sector and nothing to show for it.

At the end China is still smiling to the bank as they have found the only foolish country that is rich enough to buy their home generators. Somalians can't afford generators even though they need it and similarly. The average American can afford generators but don't need it.

As long as we continue to have puppets in govt and traitors like Sowore we will never ever progress.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by bonechamberlain(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
its well known, only murtala Muhammed and abacha were the only independent minded leaders we had in this country. like I have always said Africa is not ripe for democracy it is being used by the west (u.s) to penetrate and control govt. democracy can only be successful where there is unity and peace, not in this our forced unity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
charix:
I forgot my tin-foil hat at home so can't catch paranoia this topic.

Typical to dismiss every fact that exposes you as sheeples.

The west became rich off the back of Africa why will they stop getting rich off us now?

Our people worked their land as slaves, our resources where gotten for flasks of whiskey and mirrors

The moment you begin to realise that America as a friend is treacherous that will be the day your emancipation begins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
its well known, only murtala Muhammed and abacha were the only independent minded leaders we had in this country. like I have always said Africa is not ripe for democracy it is being used by the west (u.s) to penetrate and control govt.

When I think of Abacha I feel highly foolish for listening to traitors like Soyinka.

Abacha truly was a strong leader who had Nigeria's territorial and sovereign independence at heart.

Will Abacha have seccede Bakassi to Cameroun? Hell No!

Funny enough Fela loved Abacha and one night in Shrine, Fela told us that Abacha was sent by God to clear Nigeria of evil men.

Now I see that if June 12 was to be allowed, MKO would have sold us into slavery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by ETHIX(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
I REGRET VOTING FOR BUHARI

That's a lie. You didn't vote for him in the first place
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The only independent administration we have had since independence was that of Abacha and Jonathan's

Abacha although a despot and crook had Nigeria's interests at heart more than that old fool Obasanjo

In 1976, the economic hit men of the CIA adviced that ediot to Nationalise our economy which led to an over bloated, corrupt and inept govt.

Fast forward to 1999, Obasanjo was told to do the opposite which is privatisation by selling off govt assets to shady western owned companies for a token and throwing thousands of workers into the labour market.

During Obasanjo's adminstration the chinnese wanted to invest directly in our power sector but his handlers in the west told him not to.

The outcome of which we are still suffering with billions contracted to western companies to revitalise our power sector and nothing to show for it.

At the end China is still smiling to the bank as they have found the only foolish country that is rich enough to buy their home generators. Somalians can't afford generators even though they need it and similarly. The average American can afford generators but don't need it.

As long as we continue to have puppets in govt and traitors like Sowore we will never ever progress.

You're not far from the truth, but don't ever mention or try to portray Jonathan in good light again!

That bastard threw us 20years backward.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Redoil: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Gej refuse to do the bidding of uncle sam and he was butted out of office like

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

You're not far from the truth, but don't ever mention or try to portray Jonathan in good light again!

That bastard threw us 20years backward.

Buhari has taken you back to 1984
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by papaejima1: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
We knew that years ago

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by idupaul: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
We are looking at it lightly that could even have been a failed assassination attempt on Mugabe. Never trust people the work for the CIA
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by ibietela2(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Have you wonder why they are unable to do what they did in Libya to Zimbabwe?
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by ebamma(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
On point
You are on point
If the Americans so loved democracy and hated sit tight rulers,
Why are the allies with the Saudis, Qataris, Bahrainis, and other Gulf countries who are monarchies,
America only fights you
When you are not doing their will,
If you do their will
Be you a dictator or a monarch,
You will be allies
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
ibietela2:
Have you wonder why they are unable to do what they did in Libya to Zimbabwe?

Because Mugabe is no fool. He has since kicked the western media out.

Remember the interview Christiana Ampour did with Qaddafi and how they edited to portray qaddafi as a mad man?

The media is the first thing they deploy as they try to convince their own citizens why they need to invade another sovereign Nation.

This is how they all banded together to deceive Americans and the rest of the world that Sadaam had WMDs.

Don't believe the hype! All these bullsh1t MSMs like CNN, BBC are all disinfo and propaganda outlets.

Sowore's Sahara Reporters is an insult to us since they are allowed free reign to spew the most blatant and bogus lies which if they were meant for a US audience would have since been discredited and relegated to junk status.

But they know your average Nigeria is dull and unintelligent in spite of their education so that is why Sahara Reporters thrives.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For The CIA by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Because Mugabe is no fool. He has since kicked the western media out.

Remember the interview Christiana Ampour did with Qaddafi and how they edited to portray qaddafi as a mad man?

The media is the first thing they deploy as they try to convince their own citizens why they need to invade another sovereign Nation.

This is how they all banded together to deceive Americans and the rest of the world that Sadaam had WMDs.

Don't believe the hype! All these bullsh1t MSMs like CNN, BBC are all disinfo and propaganda outlets.

Sowore's Sahara Reporters is an insult to us since they are allowed free reign to spew the most blatant and bogus lies which if they were meant for a US audience would have since been discredited and relegated to junk status.

But they know your average Nigeria is dull and unintelligent in spite of their education so that is why Sahara Reporters thrives.

That won't stop them, i feel they are yet to see what will benefit them

(1) (Reply)

Ameachi You're The Cause Of Your Own Problem !!! / Inauguration Of 8th Senate: SGF Staff, Security Clash / Who Do You Think Should Replace Attahiru Jega?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.