Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today (34304 Views)

Saraki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns, Other Aides May Be Laid off / Pmb To Name Chief Of Staff SGF And Other Aides Today. / Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Jowonloju(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Suspense is the name of the game with Buhari.
yesterday it was Buhari seek senate approval
Today na Buhari Set to release Name
But anyhow Please shame Tanoid with Great Men on your list.
God Bless.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Mogidi: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2015
makazona:

For God's sake "nearly a week" was the word he used and not a week. I think in a bid to make him look bad, you made a fool of yourself.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Waiting patiently.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Chivasex: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
lovemoi2:

This shows that you make comments without thinking
So last week friday till today wednesday, makes one week....

You really need to go to schood and learn what one week means

Dope head from Friday to Wednesday what is left of a week? I think you suffering from brain haemorrhage. Try and fix it
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by lovemoi2(f): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2015
I like what Buhari is doing
God bless Mr . President
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2015
danny301:
After the announcement, Tanoids will be like: Buhari is recycling old politicians, where is the change?... Tanoids have 4 good years of weeping and wailing. Some of them are going to die of heart failure because of PMB's matter.
the same solid 4 of defending and lamentations, so is vis versa.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by lovemoi2(f): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Chivasex:

Dope head from Friday to Wednesday what is left of a week? I think you suffering from brain haemorrhage. Try and fix it

Nope.

If you believe Friday to wednesday is one week, i'm sure any reasonable person will agree that you are the one that needs the brain check.

English is simple. Go back to school

Learn the basics you must have missed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
danny301:
After the announcement, Tanoids will be like: Buhari is recycling old politicians, where is the change?... Tanoids have 4 good years of weeping and wailing. Some of them are going to die of heart failure because of PMB's matter.
the same way you have 4 solid years of defending and lamentations, so is vis versa.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by freshdude99(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
wink
rabimlomo:

See kettle calling pot black grin grin As if Olisa metuh is not already crying and blaming apc for their imminent loss in ekiti and rivers

And why are you crying nau tongue
And what's your point exactly?
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Firefire(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
He better do it today before I start my own round of venting!

sad sad

I know the first few weeks may look discouraging given the fact that GEJ's transition committee did not hand over the necessary documents in time BUT surely PMB and his team must not disappoint - I believe.

Please don't start.

Baba will close the action today! tongue
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by PassingShot(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

Please don't start.

Baba will close the action today! tongue
Better continue to beg me. angry embarassed
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
True! I have always known that anybody that could backstab his fellow man to please another is also capable of backstabbing the person he sought to please to please another.

My anger against Amaechi and Peterside is not because they supported Buhari(I once did) but because they went as far as mmaligning Rivers people just to please APC and Buhari. That was the height of treachery...Not forgeting that Amaechi used Rivers money to finance Buhari
Truckpusher:
It would amount to crassness of the highest order on Buhari's part to fix that thing called Amaechi in any sensitive position.

When a man talks ill about his own people ,you can only imagine what he will do to you the day he suddenly runs out of favor with you.....This is simple elementary logic called common sense. grin

I have this cousin of mine and we were so close even as kids and when his both parents passed away after a deadly car crash he started staying with us and we were as thick as thieves, we were best of buddies until we became teenagers and did a lot of bad things just like every teenager that has a lot of conflicting interest in life with heavy secrecy as our watchword lol grin

Omo! the day we had a serious fight and just to get back at me ,my man started singing like a choir master before my Mom and Dad - As in all I wanted to do was to just disappear from that scene that day,even with the signal I gave him that he should stop and that I will behave after all he is winning in the battle of wills by revealing everything about me and himself to the house authority, this boy was still revealing some sensitive info to my parents,I felt like dying in shame and anger as the the guy keep talking until my Mom shut him up and told him that one reason why I am not talking about his own part is because I'm only showing maturity.But the deed has been done.

Till this very moment there are some things he will never know about me at all till we die, I can't trust him at all ,no matter how much I would have wanted to ,it's just hard - Because I still feel the horror he made me passed through by revealing all our wrong doings around the house that no one else was suppose to know to my parents and not even my sisters.

This is Amaechi's story. grin

You can now make us that coffee. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Jowonloju:
God Bless.
you are more concerned on How he will shame his perceived enemies than appointing competent and agile men and women that can perform their duties exceptionally well abi?
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by 989900: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Jowonloju:
God Bless.

Are you saying Baba and Jega should get a room? cheesy
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by powerblaze(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2015
'bout time
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
True! I have always known that anybody that could backstab his fellow man to please another is also capable of backstabbing the person he sought to please to please another.

My anger against Amaechi and Peterside is not because they supported Buhari(I once did) but because they went as far as mmaligning Rivers people just to please APC and Buhari. That was the height of treachery...Not forgeting that Amaechi used Rivers money to finance Buhari
Na the money own pain me pass.

With that his wayo monorail according to phockphockman. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by spencekat(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Let Buhari not be slow like Late Umaru Yar'dua.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmm. .he should be fast abeg. .can't wait. .
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by robay(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
We've waited nearly a week for Buhari to name his aides.

At this slow pace, Buhari would need 15yrs to actualise his promises.
This man is so sloooooooooooooooow.

Aso Rock is not OPH (old people's home)

[s]
Mogidi:

[/s]
Mogidi:

Den u can go and die if e dey pain u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Better continue to beg me. angry embarassed

I beg you in the name of God.

Ejo to ri Olohunnnnnnn tongue
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
They should hurry up and start cleaning the mess caused by the previous administration.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Johnsinia(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
15 special advicerrs!! Shey he want use dem cook soup. Ds is wastefulness grade one.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
danny301:
Lol... y u dey fear say ur baba go put old names dea
..hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Themandator: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
He better do it today before I start my own round of venting!

sad sad

I know the first few weeks may look discouraging given the fact that GEJ's transition committee did not hand over the necessary documents in time BUT surely PMB and his team must not disappoint - I believe.

Jonathan was elected to govern until May 29th. He couldn't have shutdown his government in March or continue to update the documents as transactions are enter or concluded.

To even use transmission of documents as excuse for not appointing chief of staff, sgf, principal sec is dubious... Which document is Wike relying on?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Bimpe29: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
It is long over due. This is taking longer time than necessary, PMB no dull things abeg. Hit the ground running, you have too many uphill tasks to tackle and time is running already. Look straight and act fast.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by francizy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
The fool should have all caps and be bolded bro, here...

makazona:

For God's sake "nearly a week" was the word he used and not a week. I think in a bid to make him look bad, you made a FOOL of yourself.

Fixed.. cool
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by onplusguide(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
PMB nigerians are waiting anxiously grin
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by ASL33: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
From Niger I suppose.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Spacoking(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Some nairalanders are just too impatient
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by bakila: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Built2last:
What i dont support is Osibanjo out of country and PMB is also travelling today, so who holds the country in this crucial time?

David Mark?
Send your memo by email.
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by Godson32(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chivasex:

But its not upto one week,is it?
Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today by lawal28c: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D list will give me a picture of how successful his administration gonna be
Datz y I am too interested in seeing d list
I just hope he won't disappoint us

Rite now, I dhe chill inside "lagoon" network dope die for dere
mumu dey dere dey wait 4 list wey no concern ur fada...no go find work do....idiat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) / Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.