Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law (38762 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) / Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by butanepro(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Some tanoids up there are still writhing from the deafeat of last election. Meanwhile, we all complain of indiscipline in this country, some cocoon brains still call that political scores.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by blank(f): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
What a story!
He was driving himself? I hear you!
He also didn't have any security detail? McheeEw

I have seen him drive himself before. He was turning into Apo legislative quarters and didn't have any security detail with him.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by 1stola: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Nize
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by biolabog(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
he want to be a leader by example. but he should have got him arrested for defying d law
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
INITIAL GRA GRA THINZ
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Blackfire(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Tambuwal(from pdp speaker to apc govnor) stop reckless driver: APC goons be like welldone. PDP e -warriors be like na wash jor.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by gbishman: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
good tidings
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Chebs212(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Busy body
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by pussygotlips: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Is this suppose to be news undecided
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by kokozain(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
aguiyi:
that is not his job.

he should stop trying to score cheap political points with this kind of public show.

meaning if a thief come to your house and you have the opportunity of catching him, you wouldn't because its not your job you will rather wait for police to come and do the needful. SMH for you

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by baybeeboi: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
kennygee:
They should come to Abuja and see how taxis disobey the traffic light.

Alarming.

hehe!

Even German Army no fit control those Hauzas and Gbagis for Abuja.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Gboliwe: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
blank:

I have seen him drive himself before. He was turning into Apo legislative quarters and didn't have any security detail with him.

As HOR member. Maybe when he was stripped of his details.
He is a governor now, a newly elected governor. This story doesn't ring true.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
What a story!
Of cos he normally drive himself within Sokoto Metropolis, atimes even to his Local Govt.
I knw it cos am from Tambuwal too.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by robay(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2015
That is Good tho grin
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Muktarizm22: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
atlis hiz beta dan dat gorilla at otuke
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by rabimlomo: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
woodcook:
Why didn't he deal with his driver and entourage while he was a member of the house of Rep? Na now dey break! grin

Did you see him breaking signal then?
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by richidinho(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Lie lie news

As a speaker he made the loudest noise wt his siren and has never obeyed traffic light at Habiba Plaza junction by BPE, maitama, that is the closest to his Danube street home

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by drmaxayuba(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Unilever Plc. The number 1 Consumer Goods producer not only produce our daily house hold goods like ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, etc.. but have Amazing Career opportunities especially for young people . And you may just be a click away from exploring Unilever. To start, Click this link, ..
/1GVMBQk
like the post and ask any question about Unilever..➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by timunstopable: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
What a story!

Amechi Drives himself

tambuwal when his security details was removed drove himself

so you don hear now
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Ephemmm: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See stunt
Just to shake social media a lil
Some apc thugs go dhe happy now

Must everything be turned to party or tribal things? Nawa ooo
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nicepoker(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Op u lied again
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by chinolization: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
story
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
koligs:

Now that's a leader!

not some PDP stalwarts that will be causing accident up and down while breaking traffic law

Some tanoids up there are still writhing from the deafeat of last election. Meanwhile, we all complain of indiscipline in this country, some cocoon brains still call that political scores.
Shut the hell up!
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by chidifyn(f): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Did he also reverse bk to where he came from too.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Rawani: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
What a story!

My Governor has always driven himself.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by anonimi: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Who dealt with Tambuwal when he was breaking RMAFC laws by awarding billions to himself and fellow representaTHIEVES as salary and allowances

Bloody HYPOCRITE!

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by 400billionman: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Sweet story...
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by adedablessedone(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
He driving himself is not something new as a governor, and I can tell you that I see Governor ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state almost everyday driving himself in his black g-wagon to inspect different projects around the capital of the state with little or no security details,if you know anyone living in Abeokuta,you can confirm this from them.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Rawani: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
This is an impressive show of Leadership by the amiable Gov. Tambuwal.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by tonero230(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Some people are just stars.From nobody to hon,from hon.,to speaker,from speaker to gov.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by morbeta(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
IbileArmy:
Sometimes when I'm home alone i like to sit
in a tree and poop on people when they walk
under me and pretend I'm a bird

Kolo mentality... (Nut-case). Ara-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.