Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law (38761 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) / Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Charles4075(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
For wetin ke LASTMA nor dey there? Cheap stunt. See him head like pear
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by amanze15(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Some of them drive themselves, amaechi was notorious for that grin
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by michaelwilli(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
What a story!
He was driving himself? I hear you!
He also didn't have any security detail? McheeEw
Indigenous mumu. Tambuwal has been driving himself even befor he became govnor. He drove himself to the house of rep the day reps were shut outside the premises. Update the operating system on ya brain

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by anonimi: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:
At various times, Tambuwal has been a member of several committees including the House Committees on Rules & Business, Communications, Judiciary, Inter-Parliamentary and Water Resources. He was also a member of the House Ad hoc Committee on Constitution Review.

He was chairman of the ad hoc committee that reviewed the report of the controversial power probe committee headed by Ndudi Elumelu; chairman, House Sub-Committee on the Bill for an Act to Amend the Land Use Act, and acting chairman, House Committee on Power.

He was leader of the Nigerian delegation to African,Caribbean, Pacific & European Union Parliamentary Assembly (ACP-EU) and served as Vice-Chairman, Economic Committee ACP-EU, held in Prague,Czech Republic in April 2009.

What is the PRIMARY function of Lawmaker Tambuwal?
How did he perform in his core function?
Again, how many bills did he sponsor into law as a representaTHIEF?

Can you answer or you have NOTHING on that? grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
APC governors setting the pace. Former Governor Tunde Fashola once cautioned an army colonel taking a BRT lane.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by anonimi: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
michaelwilli:
Indigenous mumu. Tambuwal has been driving himself even befor he became govnor. He drove himself to the house of rep the day reps were shut outside the premises. Update the operating system on ya brain

E be like sey you na imported mumu. cheesy cheesy

I think sey na Amaechi the Judas of the tribe of Ubima na im be dem driver for Abuja ni

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

Oya make you go upgrade ya brain sharperly!
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

Are you saying NO child in the entire Sokoto state is OUT of school? Or that the whole state is provided with TAP water?

I'm sorry sir but even iin the most civilized cities uu still see the unprivileged. The State Govt iis doing everything iin iits place to enhance living standard but trust mee the mentality of the individual defines the success of such efforts.
I'm not also saying sokoto iis a perfect state. undecided
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Rawani: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

What is the PRIMARY function of Lawmaker Tambuwal?
How did he perform in his core function?
Again, how many bills did he sponsor into law as a representaTHIEF?

Can you answer or you have NOTHING on that? grin grin

He was a leader of the house. Tambuwal captures the successes of the 7th National Assembly poignantly in his recent presentation: “For the first Legislative Year of the 7th National Assembly alone a total of 440 Bills have been introduced (171 Senate and 269 House of Representatives). Of these 114 Bills have passed through the Second Reading (26 Senate and 88 House of Representatives) while 41 Bills have been passed (21 Senate and 20 House of Representatives). “On the area of oversight which is the second function of the Legislature, routine performance evaluation of the other arms of government by the Committees of the Legislature has assisted in guiding projects and programmes execution. ” You need to understand the roles and structure of the National Assembly.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by anonimi: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:

He was a leader of the house. Tambuwal captures the successes of the 7th National Assembly poignantly in his presentation: “For the first Legislative Year of the 7th National Assembly alone a total of 440 Bills have been introduced (171 Senate and 269 House of Representatives). Of these 114 Bills have passed through the Second Reading (26 Senate and 88 House of Representatives) while 41 Bills have been passed (21 Senate and 20 House of Representatives).

How many of those Bills were sponsored by Tambuwal as a lawmaker first BEFORE being considered a Speaker
What issues did the Bills Tambuwal sponsored address vis-a-vis the concerns of his constituency?
I am sure you will agree with me that his fellow citizens in Kebbi/Tambuwal Federal Constituency did not vote him as speaker but as their lawmaker at the federal level, abi?

“On the area of oversight which is the second function of the Legislature, routine performance evaluation of the other arms of government by the Committees of the Legislature has assisted in guiding projects and programmes execution. ”

How did these oversight functions prevent corruption and how many resulted in prosecution by EFCC, ICPC and SFU of the Nigerian Police Force
Thanks.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
zizazizu:
He has suddenly become strict. When they were doing the same thing for him in Abuja, he was cool with it. How long will this hypocrisy last?
the posters above you who fell for stunt are the kind of persons that are always decieved by politicians on a steady basis..

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by kings09(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See stunt
Just to shake social media a lil
Some apc thugs go dhe happy now
R u sure they v nt reduced ur pay? Cos u usually make more comments than dis. #PainedLoser.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmm! !! He had to do the wrong thing in order to correct a wrong person?

He could have led to an accident!

Good to know there are functional traffic lights in Sokoto. We have no working ones here in PH, no little thanks to the arrogant and foolish Amaechi! !!!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by babaarewa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now that's a leader, leading by example.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by anonimi: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
For Rawani and others who were praising, adoring and idolising Tambuwal for "dealing with a driver" as a sign of leadership, let me share with you excerpt of John Boehner's legislative Bills. He is the current Speaker of the US House of Reps.

Legislation Sponsored or Cosponsored by John A. Boehner

Refined by: Sponsored Legislation

1-25 of 157

Refined by: Cosponsored Legislation

1-25 of 1,716

More from: https://www.congress.gov/member/john-boehner/B000589?q=%7B%22sponsorship%22%3A%22cosponsored%22%7D

Meanwhile Tambuwal receives many times more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for doing absolutely NOTHING compared to Speaker Boehner!

Does anyone wonder why we BLACK people continue to be slaves and scumbags of the earth to our EQUALLY endowed fellow homo sapiens with pale skin

When shall we stop being mentally LAZY?
When?
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Eneze1(f): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

Try another trick next time grin grin

Show of leadership will be to deliver on his constitutional responsibilities to the people of Sokoto state by:

- ensuring ALL the children go to school FREE.
- TAP water in all households, clinics, schools, religious places, business premises etc.
- adequately number of clinics and hospitals that are well equipped and staffed appropriately.
- etc, etc.

Or is that not the performance yardstick to use

Do you think that in Canada, US and UK where many Nigerians including Buhari's daughter are hiding the citizens rate leadership show of their governors because he "dealt with a driver braking the law"?
Or we should just assume that we are so stewpid and wish to REMAIN so! angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

Since the day you have been commenting on Nairaland, have you ever criticised any of the PDP Governors despite the fact that majority of them are embodiment of failure? When our leaders potray a responsible behaviour let's try as much as possible to commend not minding political affiliation
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by anonimi: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eneze1:
Since the day you have been commenting on Nairaland, have you ever criticised any of the PDP Governors despite the fact that majority of them are embodiment of failure? When our leaders potray a responsible behaviour let's try as much as possible to commend not minding political affiliation

Am I obliged to criticise any particular person/group/party because YOU want me to

BTW, what is responsible about the HYPOCRITICAL behaviour of Tambuwal as reported in the OP?
Thanks.

A good society is one where EVERYONE, irrespective of his status, respects all the laws of the land. Get it
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Eneze1(f): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

Am I obliged to criticise any particular person/group/party because YOU want me to

BTW, what is responsible about the HYPOCRITICAL behaviour of Tambuwal as reported in the OP?
Thanks.

A good society is one where EVERYONE, irrespective of his status, respects all the laws of the land. Get it

No you are not. It just shows you are a good citizen undecided
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by anonimi: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eneze1:
No you are not. It just shows you are a good citizen undecided

What/How do you mean- "good citizen"
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by petitejolie(f): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
3points Mr gofonor.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by orshfod(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
That police officer behind Tanbuwal, must be a lie detector; if you are lieing his eye ball becomes bigger. Lol
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by retake89(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
yommyphresh:
na today wey watery poopoo dey do me i kom be FTC. Chai! una wey dey under go hear am today! *pulls trouser* grin

Also,

make i use...

this opportunity...

acquire...

this LAND!

Thunda scatter ya left balls..

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
What's the meaning of these stunts these days? cheesy even PHCN don forget to off light for 3days for my side now.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by westerm(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
yommyphresh:
na today wey watery poopoo dey do me i kom be FTC. Chai! una wey dey under go hear am today! *pulls trouser* grin

MADNESS AT ITS PEAK

Also,

make i use...

this opportunity...

acquire...

this LAND!
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by nairaminds(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
yommyphresh:

Also,

make i use...

this opportunity...

acquire...

this LAND!

WITH THE POWERS CONFERRED ON ME AS THE NAIRALAND PROPHET...I PROPHECY 4MONTHS BAN ON YOU

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Rawani: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:
For Rawani and others who were praising, adoring and idolising Tambuwal for "dealing with a driver" as a sign of leadership, let me share with you excerpt of John Boehner's legislative Bills. He is the current Speaker of the US House of Reps.

Meanwhile Tambuwal receives many times more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for doing absolutely NOTHING compared to Speaker Boehner!

Does anyone wonder why we BLACK people continue to be slaves and scumbags of the earth to our EQUALLY endowed fellow homo sapiens with pale skin

When shall we stop being mentally LAZY?
When?

You have lost the plot, you are not making sense any longer. Let us imagine for analogy's sake that he did not sponsor a single bill, are you then suggesting that his act of personally correcting and admonishing a citizen of the state he leads is not good leadership? Don't answer.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by anonimi: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:
You have lost the plot, you are not making sense any longer. Let us imagine for analogy's sake that he did not sponsor a single bill, are you then suggesting that his act of personally correcting and admonishing a citizen of the state he leads is not good leadership? Don't answer.

You are very funny to ask a question and request it not be answered. grin

His "act of leadership" is NAUGHT, ZERO, NOTHING given that he:

- BROKE the law, which applies to everyone in doing so.
- has people (traffic wardens etc) paid by the government to do such.

He would have demonstrated leadership by investigating WHY the appropriate officer did not do his job and SANCTIONING such officer if he has no good excuse.
Can you imagine the governor or equivalent in the US, Canada, UK doing such useless act and being praised by our "superior" oyinbos?
Get it now
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by omolami: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
I wonder when Tambuwal begin to usurp the duties and powers of Road Safety Marshals. Tambuwal could not lead house of rep well but could take over the duties of road marshal effectively. He should mind his governorship duties and leave the right people to do their job. Yeye man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by michaelwilli(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

E be like sey you na imported mumu. cheesy cheesy

I think sey na Amaechi the Judas of the tribe of Ubima na im be dem driver for Abuja ni

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

Oya make you go upgrade ya brain sharperly!
I am talking of tambuwal, u re sayin amaechi, E match at all?
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by libertyfather(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
adedablessedone:
He driving himself is not something new as a governor, and I can tell you that I see Governor ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state almost everyday driving himself in his black g-wagon to inspect different projects around the capital of the state with little or no security details,if you know anyone living in Abeokuta,you can confirm this from them.

I'm about to say that about SIA, Tambuwal as well drove himself to 2 event I saw him at in Lagos surprising part he front his convoy, I was like wat a boldness! I thought coming in was an error or arrangement for chairman to come in first but going back make me know that's the convoy arrangement....though that's not what make him a governor today but he deserve it...thumbs up to all the leading party Governors and Supporters
APC change is here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.