Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law (38744 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) / Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, the governor of Sokoto state, on June 2, Tuesday, stopped a rebellious driver from breaking traffic laws at a roundabout in Sokoto metropolis.

According to This Day report, the new governor was driving after office hours when he was stopped by the traffic light at the popular Usmanu Danfodio University Teaching Hospital roundabout in Gawon Nama area of the city.

As he was patiently waiting for the light to turn green, a man in a Mercedes E350 model suddenly left the gathering queue and attempted to overtake other road users, defying the traffic light.

Seeing the man’s action, Tambuwal drove out of the queue and stopped the unruly driver.

He was said to have directed the man to reverse his car and return to his position on the queue, while also advising him to be disciplined and obey traffic rules at all times.

Tambuwal is the immediate past speaker of the House of representatives. On October 28, 2014, he formally defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress on whose platform he contested for the governorship of Sokoto state in the April 11 polls.

After his swearing in on May 29, Tambuwal, appointed Malam Imam Imam, as his special adviser on media and public affairs.

http://www.naij.com/452076-tambuwal-deals-with-driver-breaking-traffic-law.html

Cc lalasticlala

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by yommyphresh(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
na today wey watery poopoo dey do me i kom be FTC. Chai! una wey dey under go hear am today! *pulls trouser* grin

Also,

make i use...

this opportunity...

acquire...

this LAND!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Gboliwe: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2015
What a story!
He was driving himself? I hear you!
He also didn't have any security detail? McheeEw

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
See stunt Just to shake social media a lil Some apc thugs go dhe happy now

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Abduljohn(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Seems we are getting things right in our country more positive changes we expect i guess we got it right with the set of people we voted in.

Nigeria on the part to glory. Nigeria is rising

50 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
I call this leadership smiley

"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way" John C. Maxwell

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by xmileeasy: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Okay
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by koligs: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Now that's a leader!

not some PDP stalwarts that will be causing accident up and down while breaking traffic law

Some tanoids up there are still writhing from the deafeat of last election. Meanwhile, we all complain of indiscipline in this country, some cocoon brains still call that political scores.

14 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by zizazizu: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
He has suddenly become strict. When they were doing the same thing for him in Abuja, he was cool with it. How long will this hypocrisy last?

10 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by IbileArmy(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
sometimes when I'm home alone I like to set my clothes on fire and pretend I'm a candle.

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
that is not his job.

he should stop trying to score cheap political points with this kind of public show.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by IbileArmy(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Sometimes when I'm home alone i like to sit in a tree and poop on people when they walk under me and pretend I'm a bird

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by baybeeboi: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Well, maybe it's still news in Sokoto and the and the new APC Government.

I have seen alot of this in my state.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Dannyset(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Matured Former Speaker

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Why didn't he deal with his driver and entourage while he was a member of the house of Rep? Na now dey break! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Was he driving himself
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by darejem4real: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Good move
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by kilmix: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
The story is incoherent.. if u doubt me, read it again.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
They should come to Abuja and see how taxis disobey the traffic light.

Alarming.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by chinae(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Was he not breaking traffic law as an APC speaker? Changes at a time is vital nd welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Dannyset(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See stunt Just to shake social media a lil Some apc thugs go dhe happy now
Chai.....dis guy ehn!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by chinae(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Was he not breaking traffic law as an APC speaker? Changes at a time is vital nd welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Publicity stunt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by Eneze1(f): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Leadership by example. It's about time we get it right in this country
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by jejemanito: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by SwingzProsper(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
wetn dt 1 con mean nw??
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by WIZGUY69(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
kiss

Now that's a leader!

not some PDP stalwarts that will be causing accident up and down while breaking traffic law.
Re: Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law by thefakestan: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmm super story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.