Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? (1479 Views)

14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends / Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by dcuddles(f): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2006
u guys tell me if i have a right to be mad, ok i met this guy,we talked about virtually everything from [past relationships to people we had like and stuffs like dat,anyway he told me about this gal he happens to really dig but she didnt just give a hoot about him, they talked quite alright,but deep down, and being a girl,i knew she was simply using him,you know how we gals could be atimes, we dont like the guy,yet we dont want to let go,,she only had to flash,this guy would call right back.anyway he said he was over her and wanted to move on cause she was never going to bugde. we hung out alot,went to the nmovies,parties and stuffs, he was ok and i knew he had started liking me,,but deep down he wasnt really the kind of guy i would have loved to date,but as a friend he was perfect,,i guess i was still trying to see if maybe as time goes on i would get to like him dat way, then he came with sum shockers, he called me one day.we were talking as usual, den he starts asking about my numerous toasters and aristos and who is the guy in my life, u know shit like dat,i was like thinking wat is this guy talking about,but i dint say aword,just kept quite and was flowing too answering all his questions, he den finally told me dat th gal called him out of the blues and she was ready to start a relationship with him, infact he didnt even put it as direct as im writing ito,he just told me like it was a passing jist,,i was dazzed but quickly recovered.i was like i was happy for him o,and all dat, i spoke with this guy everyday b4 dat very day,,guess wat he said wen he was about to hang up, ok den i guess ill tuk to you sometime laters ok'', men it cut me real deep, didnt call and he dint call for a wweek, den he did call and was acting like we had just seen a movie together yesterday, fine i know he owed me no obligation,but i think it was a cruel thing to do to someone, and it hurts more cos i cant say nothing to him about it,cos i dnt want to seem like one freak like dat, he still calls and acts like wat, we are cool, and i just feel like screaming at him and telling him to leave me the f, k alone, wat do u guys think?
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by rikkyjen(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2006
It seems you waz beginning to like him already!!. Guess you are kinda heartbroken, but you aint sure. Sista abeg move on!
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by mamaput(f): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2006
you have a right to be pissed. Even if he was a girl you will be pissed.
You will feel like you have been used ( as in friends in badtimes) and when the good times come you will not even see the break lights. I can understand you very well
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by iice(f): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2006
awwww girl, i can understand where you are coming from but mennnnn people will always disappoint you. When in bad times, they would need you badly, when in good times, they forget you. I take it as part of life, nothing to it, whats important i guess is that you proved to be a good friend and he cant deny that. Stay cool
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by Dvampire(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2006
did not quite get it sha. cos at 1st i thot you were liking him then when i read the concluding part, i got the message smiley. just move on with your life. the guy just wanted to know what a woman's reaction would be like to some issues bothering him. hope u get where i am coming from. people can be quite unpredictable. one minute they are cool and cuddly, the next moment they are irritable and ewwwww. just keep cool and move on ok wink
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by tayoccu(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2006
babe,in a way you have the right to get pissed,but did you guys really define your friendship?
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by Coco29(f): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2006
you have no right to be pissed at him, you said he was not your type, and u talk about how the other girl was using him, men are stupid but not that stupid if you could see he was not ya type i am sure he could as well.
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by katherinae(f): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2006
scream at him adn tell him to leave u the Bleep alone
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by dcuddles(f): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2006
thanks you guys, @coco, yea i knw where u are coming from fine he wasnt the kind of guy i wld have gone for on a normal day,but based on the circumstances in which we met, thats tru someone, i was actually trying to get to know him better and all,so it wasnt like i was using him or trying to, anyway im glad u guys have given ur various opinins, im moving on quite alright,aldo i stll have this urge to just yell at him wen next he calls,
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by omot208(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2006
u should be pissed. but i think u are more hurt than pissed.

my girl i feel ur pain. the same thing happened to me once. a very cute guy who was so close to my family came to stay with us for like a month. my parents were away. then a girl distantly related to my dad was staying with us to for a while too. i've known this guy since i was little and i once had a crush on him. but i grew out of it when i saw he was really not my type, and his english is bad anyway.
this guy liked the girl who pretended not to be attracted to him, but he and i were really close and she soon began to be jealous of our intimacy. she started flirting with him, staying up late to gist, and before we knew it they started making out right in front of us. i got really pissed cos i knew she didnt really like him. and he started paying her all his attention and i missed him so much. i never got used to it. no one was surprised when she went back home and stopped flashing him, stopped taking his calls and forgot about him.
when he came to me, hurt, to complain, i almost smiled in his face. but i talked to him. remember uhser's song 'u make me' where he was always running to her for help and then started asking her out? well, he started to ask me out and i instantly turned him down.

i think u'll get over it cos anytime someone takes a position in ur life, even if it's a dog, and then it goes away, u'll miss it. but try not to dwell on it. remember his flaws and the reasons why he's not ur type. that should help. also try to focus on other friends and events in ur life. he'll soon come back to complain when something goes wrong and by then u'll be used to the pattern. and have the courage to help him out.
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by dcuddles(f): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2006
thanks alot omot208, u really feel me, thanks
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by omot208(f): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2006
anytime girlfriend.
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by Coco29(f): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2006
dcuddles:

thanks you guys, @coco, yea i knw where u are coming from fine he wasnt the kind of guy i would have gone for on a normal day,but based on the circumstances in which we met, thats tru someone, i was actually trying to get to know him better and all,so it wasnt like i was using him or trying to, anyway im glad u guys have given your various opinins, im moving on quite alright,aldo i stll have this urge to just yell at him when next he calls,

have consider the fact that he may have liked you but was afraid of your rejection.
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by dcuddles(f): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2006
thats my point exactly,he was already like acting all lovey u know,checking me up.calling to share even the stupidest things and all,all of a sudden this gal comes back and woh,he is gone,it hurts really cos even if he wasnt my type initially i never ever showed it, men i was so good to him
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by Coco29(f): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2006
Then sweetie you need to talk to him, if he truely love this other women then let it go and continue to be his friend if that is possible. wink
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by sammyjl(f): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2008
u were starting to like him thats y u fln pissed, go ahead u got a rite to be mad.
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by soulamanne(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2008
rather be PEACED ON! grin thats the thing about u babes.when a guy is diggin u u pretend like u dontfeel him and still leave your options open or like u say test him.u where already likin hin then he pulled the plug and u feel cheated.meanwhile u dont need to feel too bad cos i think the guy was just tryin to use u to pass time cos his old gal dropped him but when the babe came he jumped off cos how culd he ve suddenly lost his feelins for u if at all he had any
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by soulamanne(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2008
rather be PEACED ON! grin     thats the thing about u babes.when a guy is diggin u u pretend like u dontfeel him and still leave your options open or like u say test him.u where already likin hin then he pulled the plug and u feel cheated.meanwhile u dont need to feel too bad cos i think the guy was just tryin to use u to pass time cos his old gal dropped him but when the babe came he jumped off cos how culd he ve suddenly lost his feelins for u if at all he had any
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by simplysmat(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2009
You can't be pissed 'cos its a result of your own indecision. Someone once sang,

"don't it always seem to go that u don't know what you got till its gone"
in your case it
[flash=200,200]http://[flash=200,200]http://"don't it always seem to go that u don't know what want got till its gone"[/flash][/flash]
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by whitelexi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2009
Do not allow jealousy and envy ruin a potential future together. . .  He may be blind right now cos he likes her very much, but it could go sour sooner than later, I aint asking u to sit around and wait, feel free to make friends but keep in touch and encourage him to do the same.

u wasted valuable time in his time of weakness waiting for him to make the first move. . .   but if he did it once, he's likely to return when he's heartbroken cos he sees u like a good friend.

I dont think u have a right to be pissed right now, cos u didnt tell him anything about how u felt for him before he started dating 'miss thing'
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by poshangel: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2009
@ whitelexi, i really dont see ur point, but just noticed d (m) by ur name so maybe dats y.
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by whitelexi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2009
poshangel:

@ whitelexi, i really dont see ur point, but just noticed d (m) by ur name so maybe dats y.

I'm guessing u'll have an (F) next to your own name so i really won't expect u to understand my point in the first place grin
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by annamaria: 1:53am On Mar 04, 2009
guys seem to do this sort of thing all the time. I just had a very similar experience.
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by oluwafemi113(m): 4:22am On Mar 04, 2009
angry
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by waterworks(f): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2009
anyway he said he was over her and wanted to move on cause she was never going to bugde. we hung out alot,went to the nmovies,parties and stuffs,
you were friEnds when the gurl was using him abi?
when he decided to move on u were still friends.
when they got back together u are still friends.

he was ok and i knew he had started liking me
as i gather he never told u hes feelings. it may be he started liking u or even better u liked him so u wer reading wat wasnt there. (we gurls do that a lot)

The fact is that he liked that girl first and always did. he saw u as a friend, u thot ther was more, he leaned on u when he needed u but he diddnt desert u. (u still go out dnt u?) i dont think he was tryin to use U. personally i think ure hurting cos u thot there was hope when that gurl wasnt there now she back and its 2 late.
u dinnt make ure move quick!
Re: Do I Have A Right To Be Pissed? by filani(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2010
waterworks:

you were friEnds when the gurl was using him abi?
when he decided to move on u were still friends.
when they got back together u are still friends.

he was ok and i knew he had started liking me
as i gather he never told u hes feelings[/b]. it may be he started liking u or even better u liked him so u wer reading wat wasnt there. (we gurls do that a lot)

The fact is that he liked that girl first and always did. he saw u as a friend, u thot ther was more, he leaned on u when he needed u but he diddnt desert u. (u still go out dnt u?) i dont think he was tryin to use U. personally i think ure hurting cos u thot there was hope when that gurl wasnt there now she back and its 2 late.
[b]u dinnt make ure move quick!

@ waterworks
I love it when a girl can read a post like this and give a rational ,unbiased analysis rather than just jumping on the man bashing train. kudos to you girl , i second this opinion  smiley smiley smiley

@ dcuddles
what can i say to you girl? waterworks has hit the nail on the head, a good guy ( a little naive maybe  undecided) but a good guy none the less fell right into ur hands and you let him slip away ! cry

ah well, live & learn baby, live & learn  wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

His Not Financially Boyant, But Wants Take This Girl Out on Date / Should I Ask For An Engagement Ring? / Never Fall In Love With A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.