Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein (723 Views)

Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) / Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein by Macrophage(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein by zigger(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seriously!!! Is dis an issue
Re: Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein by delishpot: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well, if she's been like this since you met her, she prolly is used to that life. Talk to her and then you too stop calling her. Do small shakara for her and let her chase you.
Re: Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein by Macrophage(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
delishpot:
Well, if she's been like this since you met her, she prolly is used to that life. Talk to her and then you too stop calling her. Do small shakara for her and let her chase you.

Thanks a lot. I've deleted the post because after the first comment, I realised I was probably looking for advice in the wrong place. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein by iceberylin(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Macrophage:

Thanks a lot. I've deleted the post because after the first comment, I realised I was probably looking for advice in the wrong place. Thanks.
Lol grin
Re: Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein by Oluwatosean(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Macrophage:

dis is nl, dnt always xpect comment dat ud favour you

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Say This? / Secrets Men Hide From Ladies -:- A Must Read. / What A Woman Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.