Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins (56929 Views)

Reps Pass 13 Bills In 20 Minutes / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS / List Of 46 Bills The Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
vimi:

He did clear the air about that, I was opportune to meet with a renowned legislator that broke the whole process down for mee. APC didn't play by the rules
enjoy.
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Banana republic grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by charlesucheh(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where are they running to?

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

You must be an anu mpama yourself forbeing in a zoo undecided

coward you have been noticed, now run along
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by OHDWISE: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Built2last:
I have always opined that the parliament and Judiciary is the biggest cog to our wheel of development.

The question is what have they been doing all these while and how many people are left in the chambers.

These arms of the government are shrouded in corruption and will never make or interprete good laws to get us on the path of development.

The judiciary is the last hope of the common man BUT the first hope of the corrupt rich.

The national assembly may be divided along party lines now but watch how they go under one umbrella when its time to share money.

GMB has sooooo much to do that i pity him.

i am surprised at ur decision to include the judiciary because honestly i dont understand why

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Kentrasso(f): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
amichaelz101:
its not wah u fink dearie wink

Wah do I fink? wink
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by alwayzkabongo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:

kettle?
k for kilimanjaro
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rocket democracy.
The crash, if it happens, will be disaster. Lets just hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Dexema(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Abbeg,shey na Nepa bill dem dey pass?

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by zik4ever: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hope the APC Senators including those aspiring to be Senate President and Deputy were either absent, abstained from voting or staged a walk out? Or hope they raised their voices very loudly to be recognized as being pro-change and opposed to this? Hope they have also opposed the jumbo severance package and exotic cars to be awarded to them. They must be progressive not only in profession and politicking but also when it comes to legislation and their salaries/allowances.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by 9jatatafo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Den of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
David Mad

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by daikale: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
why the rush at 11th hour

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by walozanga(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
tempex88:
Bill they should have passed in four years; passed in 10mins....Our politicians are chief comedians.

HAVENT THEY BEEN PASSING BILLS, BILL ARE NOT OUR PROBLEMS BT TO IMPLEMENT THE LAWS

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by remirez07(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
vimi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/breaking-news-shock-as-senate-passes-46-bills-in-10mins/

Cc lalasticlala
Nigeria house of assembly just mαde me laugh unceremoniously*boxing* ~:-) @Mbuhari oya ova to yo... If you cant kill the legislators, the legislators will kill your government, because the legislators are the damn corruption we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by amichaelz101(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kentrasso:

Wah do I fink? wink
I rest my case tongue
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Built2last:

The judiciary is the last hope of the common man BUT the first hope of the corrupt rich.

The national assembly may be divided along party lines now but watch how they go under one umbrella when its time to share money.

Unfortunately, most Nigerians have decided not to acknowledge these bitter truth but have decided to play the ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Tex42(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Things happening in this country are more hilarious than what we see on night of a thousand laugh.

46 bills in 10mins! Didn't know our legislators(senators) are super heroes.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by ojeota(f): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
The PIB has being with the Senate for the past 6 Years without being passed , instead they modified it to suit their selfish intetest. But they were able to pass 46 bills in 10 mins.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by seunwen2(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=32pt]do you mean NEPA bill[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by asiwajumi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:

kettle?
no kondom
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Adek15(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
vimi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/breaking-news-shock-as-senate-passes-46-bills-in-10mins/

Cc lalasticlala
is David mark still d Senate President? Pls pardon my ignorance.
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by plainol(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
46 bills in 10 mins! Now, that's SPEED.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by NobleG1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nobody deserved to be jailed more than David Mark.
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by zik4ever: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
David Mad
I hope the APC Senators including those aspiring to be Senate President and Deputy were either absent, abstained from voting or staged a walk out? Or hope they raised their voices very loudly to be recognized as being pro-change and opposed to this? Hope they have also opposed the jumbo severance package and exotic cars to be awarded to them. They must be progressive not only in profession and politicking but also when it comes to legislation and their salaries/allowances.
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by zik4ever: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
NobleG1:
Nobody deserved to be jailed more than David Mark.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by Akiika: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
That's what you get when you allow bunch of illiterates to rig themselves in to the legislative chamber. Did they even read the bill? I am sure it'll have to do with retirement pay and emoluments.....greedy bastards!
All will soon be revealed.
Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce......i so much rely on those 2 to be the ruble rouser of the new senate!

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by badesco(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am not surprise because d place is full of dishonest, drug barons, jesters, blackmailers, fugitives and fraudsters. so to them, it is normal but to we, the right think people, is nothing but abnormal of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by badesco(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am not surprise because d place is full of dishonest, drug barons, jesters, blackmailers, fugitives and fraudsters. so to them, it is normal but to we, the right think people, is nothing but abnormal of the highest order. God will judge them all.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by ollyruffy: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
They are jokers. Buhari will not sign any anti people bill into laws.
Re: Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
zik4ever:

what ya saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.