Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Many Is Too Much (body Count). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Is Too Much (body Count). (1070 Views)

Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? / How Many Is Too Much (body Count). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Helo everyone,
i just want to get clarity on sumtin that has been disturbing my mind fot some time now
BODY COUNT.
To me body count refers to the number of persons a you have had sexual relationships with.

Am a female of 21 years of age and counting on my fingers and toes i have had sexual relationship with 12 males........

Now my question is is this too much or too small or just alright.

Your contributions is highly needed and also the bashing and insults are also welcomed.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
You are synonymous to maheeda.. spoiling your personality just to get people's attention.. and you'll have it.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by buygala(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
12 males at just 21? embarassed.... Op surely deserves a medal sad

Op should take up prostitution as a profession.... Na there her talent dey smiley

On the other hand...

Who am I to judge? ... I am just a few years older than the op and I have even given up trying to keep count of the ladies I have fuccked cry

Last bullet... ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THE OP... Op, Please continue the good work smiley ... You can always become a secondary virgin whenever you wish to retire from the Penis business , just like I have retired from the vagina business and become a proud tertiary virgin grin
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by U2ice(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Haba 12 too small nah....n ure stil 21

Bt d time ull b 22 e go b 22, age23 go b 32
Cont my dear.....its good for d body
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by MEGGATRON(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
12 fucking niggaz Just 21 years of age? I don't want to call you names girl because you are better than most girls out there.

Even at my age I'm currently counting half of your figure.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by DJEhimond(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tell me what's the difference between you and a hhoe?
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by elantraceey(f): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
12 males at 21 shocked lipsrsealed

You need my advice?
Make the next be your last biko.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by StPete: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
All the people above me are judgmental f00ls

The OP asked a simple question and all the bashing has come in.
My dear OP, having sex isn’t much of a big deal but get yourself some protection and if possible, go into a serious relationship.

I know of a girl who at 18 yrs had a body count of 66 Men! She started having sex at 13.
Re: How Many Is Too Much (body Count). by UncleLondon: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Going by the way sex and being sexy is seen as cool. That figure is moderate. She is just the one of best you can get out there don't castigate her.

Op did you count Blow jays only grin as body count.

(1) (Reply)

Husband's girlfriend pic as wallpaper on his phone? / I Just Found Out She Is 5yrs Older Than Me. What Should I Do Now? / 4 Amazing Things About Igbo Traditional Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.