Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] (7259 Views)

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
hahaha you are damn funny shoro niyen?
oro ni o ko de yami lenugrin
Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by agarawu23(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
oro ni o ko de yami lenugrin
fipa yii po sad
Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by adeememman(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
I better choose the Op
Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by fuckshit: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
fυςk!!! guess bitçh number 2 will fυςking do; fυςking love a lady with a little meat on her bones; a little junk in her fυςking trunk; something you can fυςking bounce comfortably upon with ease while fυςking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by nairalife2013(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am like God, I luk at a gud heart and consider it thereof ... the rest are face and legs. Bum is what it is...the last! wink
Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by iamrealdeji(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
faith551:
The first girl has the two, the back side and the athletic body, will go for her. In my dream tho cause my girl friend tight pass am
your girlfriend is tighter than frog's a.ss?
Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by 400billionman: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2015
I am seeing only one girl and one Nash.
Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by Eminentsaint(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2015
I'll pick you instead
Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by asshunter(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
vheMa:
The first pic,the girl is kinda muscular,buh me likey

Second pic,gosh,wish I had a very big nyash like dis or rokiatusad

Me, I dey choose OP oooo.

Reason?
Op dey real, the other two na foto.
Wetin I wan use foto do na?
Re: Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2015
asshunter:

Me, I dey choose OP oooo.
Reason? Op dey real, the other two na foto. Wetin I wan use foto do na?
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) / My Girlfriend's Pussy Has Become So Tight. / My Opinion On Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.