Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work (49697 Views)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by iamswizz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by importexpert(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Gh
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by atlwireles: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice story, but it's another tales by moonlight.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Tombilly(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
shit

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by tucky200(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
kuteNUEL:
so wats ur point?
Read his post again..
Ur brain is very slow
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by fpeter(f): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
i don't understand why politicians,aides,civil servants etc loot public offices and accommodations.
after all the years they spent amassing wealth they still leave with petty household electronics and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by VickJames(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
kuteNUEL:
so wats ur point?

Listen,

Its a normal problem if there's a delay in handing the keys of the government house to the new government. There are a thousand and one reasons for that. Blaming the delay on the past governor is uncalled for and it shouldn't be in the news.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by PigBenis(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by bakila: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
No wahala him go enter the office tire.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
The man looks like a small boy o

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Pennywise(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
melomelo:
Delta again? Bad bele people.
He is already your governor, if you like, gang up and kill him tomorro

We wont kill him. But we might stab him or maybe just shoot him like Tompolo
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na this small boy wan governor Delta state,him own go was pass Jonathan. Him go need Delta force to succeed for Delta

1 Like

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by morbeta(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Maybe the Governor doesnt know his powers. Though i dont believe the story since there is always two sides of every story.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
I thought they are both PDP, they are supposed to resolve their differences.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by uzoetoh(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chai! First day at work! Diaris God o! Thanking all my ancestors 4 allowing me join Nairaland!
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Louislewis: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=20pt]I hope you will not handle Delta State as you handled Villages in Ika North-East LGA. Remember those villages and towns you neglected. Congrats![/size]
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by uzoetoh(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wat does dis hv 2 do wit Uduaghan? Tanoids at work!
sanandreas:
undecided uduaghan I can see ur hand writing on the wall.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by drmaxayuba(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
cattle Rustler's Nabbed in KEFFI NASSARAWA STATE... POLICE WHO TOOK OVER THE CONTROL OF THE HEARD OF CATTLES WHICH ARE OVER 200 TOOK CONTROL OF THE ROAD AS THEY TOOK THE COWS TO THE KEFFI POLICE HEAD QUATERS. CAUSING HEAVY TRAFFIC JAM.. I took this pics from my car ..
#ChannelsTV #dailyTrust #NairaLand #Unilever
Also..... view this
........ Unilever Plc. The number 1 Consumer Goods producer not only produce our daily house hold goods like ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, etc.. but have Amazing Career opportunities especially for young people . And you may just be a click away from exploring Unilever. To start, Click this link, below
like the post and ask any question about Unilever..➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...

https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Pennywise(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]I hope you will not handle Delta State as you handled Villages in Ika North-East LGA. Remember those villages and towns you neglected. Congrats![/size]

Go and fight your Ika village cause from Ika. Warri has no roads worthy of its status.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by 9jatatafo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
How this one take put food for my table?
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by seunfape(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
how dat 1 take concern me. mtchewwwww dem use ds uselees story to wake me up.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Bigdreams(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok.

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by uridiwan(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wetin una do una self? baba God I beg help them settle the matter oooo,make peace of reign no be GEJ peace oooo.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by mokset123: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
soe:
Mumu people

As if we care.

All these politicians quarelling with their immediate predecessors are spoilt children... They totally lack diplomacy.
my brother we should care hencefort oh. Because nigeria na we own. If e spoil na all of us go suffer. If we speak up against injustice nigeria go dey better small small and na all of us go enjoy am
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by saintbeckie(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
These politicians sef undecided Uduaghan shud understand that no condition or position is permanent,he has tried his best and he shud give others chance to prove themselves. Diplomacy is keen

Original Stone coated roof tiles and step tiles now for sale in Abeokuta,available in different colors and designs. For inquiries, CALL or WHATSAPP 08034116430

Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by harry509: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
kuteNUEL:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/shocker-okowa-denied-access-office-first-day-work
so..... Udughan wey nu do work 4 delta state @ all, he stil av d enfrontory 2 seize keys belongin 2 govt hus undecided hmmmm. Dos unscrupolus politicians day misbhave ani hw well well.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by NobleG1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Then arrest the culprits including Uduaghan!
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by philips70(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
VickJames:
Now he has entered, what next?

Journalists of 2015: reading meaning to the tiniest thing ever.

Our journalists may one day lead us to something else one day!

Journalists are the greatest threat to democracy in Nigeria. Uduaghan never did and will never do this.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by jerome4u(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Another bear palour story, The governor even attended uduagan thanksgiving. Ok let's pretend that uduagan lock the office and took the keys, will that prevent okowa from being the governor or can,t they break the office door.
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by nonjebose(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Na this small boy wan governor Delta state,him own go was pass Jonathan. Him go need Delta force to succeed for Delta
You think so? His first move to have d acct general go into hiding checkmated plans to loot the treasury a week to the end of the last govt. This maybe responsible for this lock out. Okowa is a very seasoned politician
Re: Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:

Read his post again..
Ur brain is very slow
I want to call U "a bush fowl" but I won't.....wats wrng in asking one to clearify his views ni?? undecided
tucky200:

Read his post again..
Ur brain is very slow
I want to call U "a bush fowl" but I won't.....wats wrng in asking one to clearify his views ni??....Guess ure one of dose nairalanders dat Quote others αη∂ Bash them without substantial reasons!....SMH....Infact Ure a BUSH FOWL gan!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.