Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS (64528 Views)

Country Imports Waste From Neighbors To Fuel Waste-to-energy Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Lollypee(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:
I am very surprised to hear about the gas crisis. My friend was just telling me that there was scarcity of gas alongside the fuel scarcity that almost paralysed our economy. You guys wont blame me for not being up to date with the gas situation as its been long i refilled my gas cylinder. I now use Biogas to cook at home, Biogas is gotten from the decomposition of my food leftovers. I am also happy to tell you all that the rate at which Lawma visits my compound has reduced as a sizable portion of my wastes is being recycled to gas. I have also designed a couple of Domestic biogas digesters for my neighbors and they wont stop thanking me. Biogas has all the attributes of LPG gas, only that one is way cheaper than the other. My dream is to make it start running on cars here in Nigeria so we all can be our own government.
Bro i will love to learn this.. . My mail lollypee4god@gmail.com
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by jmslimx(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please can you give me your email
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by harvardo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:
I am very surprised to hear about the gas crisis. My friend was just telling me that there was scarcity of gas alongside the fuel scarcity that almost paralysed our economy. You guys wont blame me for not being up to date with the gas situation as its been long i refilled my gas cylinder. I now use Biogas to cook at home, Biogas is gotten from the decomposition of my food leftovers. I am also happy to tell you all that the rate at which Lawma visits my compound has reduced as a sizable portion of my wastes is being recycled to gas. I have also designed a couple of Domestic biogas digesters for my neighbors and they wont stop thanking me. Biogas has all the attributes of LPG gas, only that one is way cheaper than the other. My dream is to make it start running on cars here in Nigeria so we all can be our own government.
pls am interested as I would love to work on such for my industrial training, my mail ; ridwonolabode@yahoo.com. Pls mail me on how to contact u. Thnks in anticipation
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by AyodejiCharles(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

Whats your whatsapp no lemme add you to the grp... follow on twitter @jobayeenv

08079230930 ..please add me.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Remedy007: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
kmaxx:

Remedy007
Remedy Nwankwo? I remember you. The recharge card printing guy.
Ain't you thesame guy who made a wonderful post (here on NL) on how to print recharge cards n buy pins @cheaper rate?

My God! Make I sharply check d mail you forwarded so many of us following ur thread. That mail contained app on hw 2print Pins.

Unfortunately, Remedy scarmed n made away with monies paid 2 him 4 pins by some member of NL.
. (b4 d NL site lost)

...Digging up proves.

Lol. . . . u must be kidding me bro, perhaps another remedy here could still be him. Look b4 u leap. No need arguing if it's me or not.
So sowi 4 ur loss bro but I ain't the one
#peace
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by pathology(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
abeg add me to the group, 08076627227. thanks
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by holajeedayy: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Propanegen how do we confirm that ur gas generator is economical and safe,be precise on how economical the propane generator compare to fuel generator?
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by holajeedayy: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
@Propanegen how do we confirm that ur gas generator is economical and safe,be precise on how economical the propane generator compare to fuel generator?
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by kmaxx(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Remedy007:

Lol. . . . u must be kidding me bro, perhaps another remedy here could still be him. Look b4 u leap. No need arguing if it's me or not.
So sowi 4 ur loss bro but I ain't the one
#peace

I apologise bro.
Seeing the name- Remedy, dug up some old memories. I'm sorry if you really aren't the guy I thouht** [Remedy Nwankwo] I have checked my mail box n I'm still trying 2 retrieve his digits 2c if it corresponds wit urs. I pray it doesn't.

Enjoy!
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by phreakabit(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
OP you don Bleep up wella!
Read up Nikolas Tesla and free energy. . .
The powers that be are going to screw you up big time, or at least give you a good fight.
Nothing must interfere in the financial affairs of fossil fuel and energy.

Even though there is always a market for alternative energy, just gadge yourself well sha. wink
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by darediamond(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why do you guys keep repeating a question that I have already answered in my initial post? You know not what I do. Do you?
Stop all these inferiority thing and challenge those editable laws made by men like you and you will see clearly the hidden truths about some of those laws you people are being controled to worship.
Sorry, not all cloth are meant to bé sun-dried.
But, we are equal still provided you take charge yourelf like I did to liberate myself by doing practical research about how to make Free Energy Electric Generators and yes why and how are Ready made mechanical Motors made to prove some of those laws rigth but which are scam? Stop displaying the nigerian type of "smartness" but instead immerse yourself into progressive deep practical research.
Maybe in the future, I'll release the manual provided they prove to remain arrogant.
goldtooth:

Bro have you implemented this and it is working fine or you are just talking about ideas in your head that you believe is feasible

1 Like

Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by fejikudz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
baba11:
Anybody dropping phone numbers should drop the one that's whatsapp-able for easy communication... thanks!!!
Pls add me to your Whatsapp group thanks
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
unitysheart:

The OP did a wonderful job. My team however have a solution for using the regular and standard cookers.
I'd like to tap into the innovation. Any help?
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
baba11:
Anybody dropping phone numbers should drop the one that's whatsapp-able for easy communication... thanks!!!
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Thinking2050: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dear sir, i am impressed with u. biogas is the future of the world. i work in the aviation industry, and we are very much concerned abt the carbon emissions of aviation jet A1 fuel. The industry is making extensive research to operate all aircrafts and airports with biofuel by by the year 2030.

So, the guy that called you his role model actually is not joking about it. You are a hero in the making for NIgeria, The African Continent and the world.

I am very much interested in ur biogas experiment. Pls accept my invite on you twitter page now. Or better still drop ur fone number for me here. NOW!

Please, keep it up.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by luthorcorp: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
baba11:
A kid needs spanking grin
yes apparently,yours need that too
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by bqlekan(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

The tank is safe to store gas, im talking from experience.. Oyinbos use geothermal membranes which is actually the safest, but its not readily available here . Storing biogas for a while before use doesnt pose any threat as the gas is not under pressure.. its wen its compressed inside cylinders without liquification that u can strt gettin worried.
thanks man, where in lag are you? might be needing your service pretty soon
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by unitysheart(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hazor:
I'd like to tap into the innovation. Any help?
buzz me at 07062914707
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by jendor123: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jobaye1:

Whats your whatsapp no lemme add you to the grp... follow on twitter @jobayeenv

@ jobaye1 ,please add me to what 'Sapp group:0703460137. I want to learn pls
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by baba11(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
luthorcorp:
yes apparently,yours need that too
grin grin grin
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by baba11(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thinking2050:
Dear sir, i am impressed with u. biogas is the future of the world. i work in the aviation industry, and we are very much concerned abt the carbon emissions of aviation jet A1 fuel. The industry is making extensive research to operate all aircrafts and airports with biofuel by by the year 2030.

So, the guy that called you his role model actually is not joking about it. You are a hero in the making for NIgeria, The African Continent and the world.

I am very much interested in ur biogas experiment. Pls accept my invite on you twitter page now. Or better still drop ur fone number for me here. NOW!

Please, keep it up.
You're welcome.
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
That is cool! cheesy
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 05, 2015
I'm interested in this,add me to d group 08108169276
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Pls add me to the group 08135518633
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
jendor123:

@ jobaye1 ,please add me to what 'Sapp group:0703460137. I want to learn pls

Number is incomplete
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
bqlekan:
thanks man, where in lag are you? might be needing your service pretty soon

Yaba
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Jobaye1: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
GreenUzzy:
I wanna learn this OP, please how do I contact you?

twitter/instagram @Jobayeenv.. email: Jobayeenv@yahoo.com
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Lateralmaths(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2015
baba11:

I concur but to do that we may need grant and government support.If you don't mind, you can drop your number to come to be in our midst/group shocked

will pm it to you
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by Obascoetubi: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jobaye1:

Number is incomplete
Re: Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS by jendor123: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Pls add me to the group:07034601375

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Big Whale At Bar Beach In Lagos, Nigeria (Throwback Video, Photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.