Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP (22055 Views)

NEW APC Elect Gonna Move Into The Rivers House As Soon As Possible / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by saasala(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Profkomolafe:
grin
And why this, does it make sense?
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by freedom96: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pdp Una dey craze?Make una no allow angry
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by film2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
They don't want to present any candidate because they don't want to be heart broken again. Happy opposition PDP that is if they can be
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Cyriloha(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Peaceful PDP
hahahhahhahhahahahhahha Non of them are peaceful they are CRIMINALS. crookes..hudllums thifers name them
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by notoriousbabe: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Una get choice?mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by jorlons(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
K
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by otijah(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
saasala:

And what the fvck is okok
dude am fucking booking a space
GET THAT
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by KingTom(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
CR77:
Absolute nonsense tongue
Someone hacked this account, I don't believe you're the one who typed that grin
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Descartes: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Metuh and PDPare laying ambush to APC. Trying to pay them back in Tambuwal 2011 coin. I laugh in Cantonese...
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by saasala(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
otijah:
dude am fucking booking a space
GET THAT

Just pulling you mehn, I do worse than you
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Profkomolafe(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
saasala:

And why this, does it make sense?
DOES IT MAKE AN ATOM OF SENSE FOR YOU TO QUOTE ME.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by NobleG1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why not? You corrupt pdp id*iots. Majority produces the Senate president by law!
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by morereb10: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Before nko? watin u fit do about am? PDP make una carry bench go sit down for back jo
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by adelcole(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
are you sure ?

He wouldn't want to Bleep up cuz next 4yrs is dia we shall use our voters card to vote him out.

Just lets pray for him to succeed. Leave out the issue of declaration of assets
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by saasala(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Profkomolafe:
DOES IT MAKE AN ATOM OF SENSE FOR YOU TO QUOTE ME.

Just pulling you mehn, relax grin
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Icecomrade: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
"The truth is that.............".

Sounds like you told too many lies in the past and trying very hard to convince thhe public.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
dre11:

Their is no way David Mark will come back because we are tired of seeing his corrupted face presiding over the senate this time around
So it's Bukola Saraki who has bankrupted Kwara that's not corrupt? This is a man that remains a governor, now in his 4th term (technically). His stooge is just helpless. Latest from Kwara: Almost all state assets have been converted to his personal coffers through a one-flat "assets management company", Harmony Holdings. Bukola Saraki will make the worst and most corrupt Senate President in the history of Nigeria. Should the 8th assembly make a mistake of selecting him as the President tomorrow, that will be the beginning of the end for them. His arrogance will severe relationship with fellow senators and the executive. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Profkomolafe(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
saasala:

Just pulling you mehn, relax grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0);
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by kodded(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
tongue tongue
CR77:
Absolute nonsense tongue
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by dumodust(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is the perfect response to lai mohammed's childish outbursts...
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by shiki(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Peaceful PDP...if it were APC now, they would be trying to make a river out of a swimming pool.

Don't believe this story yet, they may be playing minded game .....ask Jose mourinho of Chelsea
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by magicwan: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
We create apps and games for your businesses and host on Google play store. get our contact on our advert and feel free to contact.

Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by ruffDiamond: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
sad cool sadwhich one b allow na ? Bunch of court jester DEAD PARTY TALKING sad
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by CR77(f): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
sorry i am not the one who typed this
KingTom:

Someone hacked this account, I don't believe you're the one who typed that grin
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by laplace12(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
What did you expect him to say?

Believe him at your own risk. There will be surprises at the national assembly election.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by KingTom(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
CR77:
sorry i am not the one who typed this
I should've known grin
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by BraniacX(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
ayusco85:
A good one from PDP. Hope their e-rats on nairaland will learn how to be a reasonable and respectable opposition. Not spewing thrash and hurling insults at every thread that APC or Buhari in the title. Let's be civil and responsible

We'll be as reasonable and respectable as liar sorry lai muhammed and el rufai
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by emmasege: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
naijamark:

So it's Bukola Saraki who has bankrupted Kwara that's not corrupt? This is a man that remains a governor, now in his 4th term (technically). His stooge is just helpless. Latest from Kwara: Almost all state assets have been converted to his personal coffers through a one-flat "assets management company", Harmony Holdings. Bukola Saraki will make the worst and most corrupt Senate President in the history of Nigeria. Should the 8th assembly make a mistake of selecting him as the President tomorrow, that will be the beginning of the end for them. His arrogance will severe relationship with fellow senators and the executive. Mark my words.
You beat me to this, I meant you spoke my mind. Bukola is too arrogant, ambitious & greedy for that sensitive seat. If David Mark was a thief, Bukky will be a daylight armed robber.

Oh Lord,
Guide our leaders (senators) right
Help our youths (nairalanders) the truth to know.
Amen!!!
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
PDP!!!!!!, Showing political maturity since 1999.
APC should learn from them and depart from hooliganism.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
I dont believe this is coming from PDP!
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Islie:

Am sure you know that after 100days is when the asset can be made public but you decide to be blinded to the truth because of your sentiments.

Wait till then and .....

Didn't they say 21 days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest / Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.