Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP (22052 Views)

NEW APC Elect Gonna Move Into The Rivers House As Soon As Possible / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Talking out of point is the FIRST STAGE of madness.. sad sad

Other signs follow cool

PDP don dey miss yarn as if dem get CHOICE tongue tongue

Truly nothing last forever grin. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by plux4: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
freedom96:
Pdp Una dey craze?Make una no allow angry
it's a good move unlike dox that will be Vandalizing our pipe lines and instigating trade Union to go on strike all in the name of opposition.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by kenex4ever(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
pinkiberry:
as if PDP have a choice.
u don't know politics then. Since apc senators are divided based on their choice of senate president, don't u know pdp can present one candidate and he will win. Except APC present a consensus candidate, pdp would decide d next senate president, whether from apc or pdp regardless
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by 1stola: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
orobs93:
How una be wan do am b4
Dat is why b4 I open my mouth to boast of Sometin I always confirm that it is a win win situation 4 me.
Presidential poll was a big slap to the face of those old fools.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by chamboy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Peaceful PDP...if it were APC now, they would be trying to make a river out of a swimming pool.
sharap like it's nt PDP that has been electing SP all dis while
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Ephemmm: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Peaceful PDP...if it were APC now, they would be trying to make a river out of a swimming pool.

Did PDP has choice? Lost battle.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Caseless: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Islie:
If you believe PDP with this their stand...

Then you need to have your head checked, because the last time I checked PDP don't keep to their words
They always have sinister moves underground
they want to deceive us. Pdp will spring surprise on that day. I don't believe them.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by abanzi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
PDP playing mind games and hoping APC would fall for this and not select a consensus candidate before the elections. Trust me, the moment there is no APC consensus candidate, PDP would present David Mark and win back the seat as APC members would split their votes. If there is an APC consensus candidate however, PDP would play the card of appearing to keep their promise of not interfering and allowing APC to decide...
And PDP loyalists would be praising PDP for this. Scammers!
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by poiZon: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Islie:

Just watch and see
We just start nah......

At least we have tasted PDP for 16years and see what they are made of

.n u still de taste dat same pdp either way without knowing. dont tell me u believe father christmas na from heaven o?
u tasted akume as a pdp govr, saraki, kwankwaso, ameachii, even obj n now u r still tasting d same people n u r here talkng abt taste.
no go work on ur taste bud before its too late'
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by OnePeople1: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Would they have been able to do otherwise? Let them do their thing While you (PDP) play the role of opposition diligently and may I add(?) impeccably too.

That's my point too!
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by bakjal(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I laugh at u in Swahili...u are so dull, Abeg go back to skul ok!
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
bakjal:

I laugh at u in Swahili...u are so dull, Abeg go back to skul ok!
Buhari is a dullard, He's the one that needs to go to school.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by victors123: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice one!!! Am sure if is APC they will be trying every possible means to take that sit from PDP!!! For instance EKITI they want to take d state by all cause!!! All eye on Buhari any stupid mistake from Buhari APC is gone!!! I belong to jesus but tell the truth!!
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by koolpal(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
That's how to make your enemy feel comfortable before striking them hard.
de fact u lost an election does that make u guys enemies?
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by goshen26: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Movie Title: Agony of the wounded lions
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Benzzle: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
peaceful pdp...by wishing Buhari death? you're just a stupid bastard
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by dre11(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
naijamark:

So it's Bukola Saraki who has bankrupted Kwara that's not corrupt? This is a man that remains a governor, now in his 4th term (technically). His stooge is just helpless. Latest from Kwara: Almost all state assets have been converted to his personal coffers through a one-flat "assets management company", Harmony Holdings. Bukola Saraki will make the worst and most corrupt Senate President in the history of Nigeria. Should the 8th assembly make a mistake of selecting him as the President tomorrow, that will be the beginning of the end for them. His arrogance will severe relationship with fellow senators and the executive. Mark my words.

I don't support Saraki.......

I want Lawan who hasn't stain himself with corruption cases known
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Benzzle:
peaceful pdp...by wishing Buhari death? you're just a stupid bastard
While you're a dullard like your slave master Buhari.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have a feeling this presidency would have the feel of his earlier stint...  Docile Buhari In the background while the vice president runs the show.....

The Dullard of Daura made me expect a situation where he hits the ground running,  his mannerisms and speech were obvious tells,  he promised that....  But I haven't seen jack...  And I am also fuxken tired of hearing nothing....  The fuel crises is still on...  You said you would end it within hours....  Days and counting the scarcity persists...  I can even say without any fear of correction that the only thing Buhari seems to excel in at the moment is filling his thick head with fura de nunu.

Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by boxypane(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
See PDP Oooooooo!!!!! grin. As if una get choice b4.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Islie:
If you believe PDP with this their stand...

Then you need to have your head checked, because the last time I checked PDP don't keep to their words
They always have sinister moves underground

Funny enough PDP tends to honour it's promises far more than APC that relies on propaganda and falsehood. The PDP keeps showing you guys what it means to be democratic, and they do it with grace, unlike you clowns that can't even handle your success with magnanimity and whine a lot like kids.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by Politicowizard(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
I think the PDP coming out with this statement has some sinister motives.
Re: We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP by cabaliciouscabal: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2015
PDP Mumu Party dats y dey always say 16 is greater dan 19, or 7 is more dan 19 as in ekiti, ow on earth can Methu be saying dat thrash, it is d norm and sensible thing dat d majority provides d leadership, may be he is still in illusion of old order of impunity, let even assume dat PDP leadership will APC with majority members now become d minority, senseless party. If dey still wish to control d National Assemble dey suld wait till 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying / Rising Food, Fuel Prices Also Experienced In US, UK, Not Nigeria’s Problem — Lai / 81% Of Working Nigerians Don’t Add Value To The Economy – Taiwo Oyedele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.