Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? (1209 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by jrerico1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na wa o, I decided to go out on a date today with a bbm pal I really admire, we have been friends close to a year.
She came 1hour late after I have finish eating my chow and guest what?? undecided she brought 2 hungry and extrovert friends along
Before I started talking one of then said she's hungry and she need banga soup and stock fish, omo b4 I look dey don order o. I was harmonious until I checked the menu list and I was shocked at the price they took, the funny thing is they knew because I have never eaten there before. I never thought of spending such at a glance on any lady and GAIN nothing embarassed so have to plott my moves as quickly as possible.

But my question is why do some ladies take their friends alone with them on a date? What runs through their mind? Why can't she tell them to bring money along?
And as a guy what will you do when you see her bringing a friend? Will you just tell her immediately you don't have funds for them or just chill and be the loaded guy??
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2015

Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by missbehave247(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
U will pay for this plot of land
6ty6ix:
@op were u forming Jay'z younger brother to her before the incident?
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
lass, Lassie and lassies.... Wtf are u from?
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by jrerico1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
feran14:
lass, Lassie and lassies.... Wtf are u from?
I don't get you
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
jrerico1:
I don't get you
your topic.. u used Lassie... nobody calls women that anymore
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by ronald4lif(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
I find it disrespecting and irresponsible for any lady to do that to me. We both had a date, just the two of us, and if there was any change or new guest she have to inform me prior to the meeting. Sure I would pay for whatever they eat and I won't display any form of disgruntlement or vexation but smile all through the meeting. But heaven knows, that would be my last communication with her after that show of pettiness and disrespect.
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by jrerico1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
missbehave247:
@op were u forming Jay'z younger brother to her before the incident?
I was not forming
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by AfricanApple(f): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
why?
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op, she does that because of the position you put yourself and the image about you that you plastered on her mind while you chat. Check my signature.
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by Jayjay0(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Whenever i go on a date and she shows up with her friends, i dont get scared.

When they arrive i will move to a different table with the girl whom i invited then i would send the cheapest drinks they having there to her friends. If i want to punish them i will send bottle water for them then they will sit and watch us even our meal and drinks. the patient ones will wait for their dear friend while the pissed one will leave.

Op try it, it always work for me.

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jayjay0:

When they arrive i will move to a different table with the girl whom i invited then i would send the cheapest drinks they having there to her friends. If i want to punish them i will send bottle water for them then they will sit and watch us even our meal and drinks. the patient ones will wait for their dear friend while the pissed one will leave.

Thank me later.
hahahahahahaha.lolz.
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by lonelyisland(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op as for me, i will just pay for what they ordered and leave the place immediately... I don't take Sh**t from nobody
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by jrerico1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jayjay0:

Thank me later.
I think that's a good idea I'll apply it next time.
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op next time learn to use your head

Sorry to say,if it was me...the very moment I see her with her friends,I will simply pay for my meal and work out..simple..they can take care of themselves
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jayjay0:

Thank me later.
hahahaha! Charp* guy. You are tooo nice sef to have done that.
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by Jayjay0(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
iamkingzlee:
hahahaha! Charp* guy. You are tooo nice sef to have done that.

Lol
Re: Please Why do Some ladies act like this?? by Jayjay0(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
jrerico1:
I think that's a good idea I'll apply it next time.
Ok man

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here If You Have Ever Gotten Into A Relationship Via Naira Land / Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time / Why Guys Hate Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.