Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175774 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by solid3(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good morning sir.

You can give our USA shipping a try.

Bravo

Where do I get info about this your shipping company?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2016
SYLVESTER777:
I HAVE SENT LINKS TO YOUR MAIL ,PLS REPLY ON TIME.THANKS.

Noted.
I will update your e-mail shortly.

Bravo sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Gotta say this though I may sound like one prophesying. Lols
Integrity is one nature I've seen in this young man & his commitment to deliver even challenges me. I see men like him taking charge of the next generation of better services in procurement and logistics over the world cox if with his limitations he could maintain a good track record,own up to his faults when one happens and correct his mistakes. Then the sky will be his starting point.
I duff my cap for you sire.
Tuale baba

My master...
Your readiness to our request has never been bit by any of our partner since our operations... Keep It Up
Bravo

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Blaizepro: 11:53pm On May 27, 2016
@Op pls i need to known the price of a samsung galaxy note 1 ( n7000 ) motherboard pls
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Themonster: 6:51am On May 28, 2016
AleAirHub:

My master...
Your readiness to our request has never been bit by any of our partner since our operations... Keep It Up
Bravo
Hello please i badly need your USA shipping services
please can i count on you?
I'll first send little package through you if it arrives safely then we'll do business cool
can you ship from Amazon?
if yes tell me your rate regarding this link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BYEMNA6?vs=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9652676772/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464414089&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=galaxy+note+2+extended+battery&dpPl=1&dpID=51OD6R4K3LL&ref=plSrch

i need urgent reply on how much it will cost me
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2016
Good Morning Our Dear Prudent Client...

We have officially commence US & UK procurement services.

USA RATE

LAGOS Pickup - $4.5/LBS
LAGOS (Door delivery) - $4.80/LBS
ABUJA (Door delivery) - $5.7/LBS

UK RATE

LAGOS Pickup -£4.5/KG
LAGOS (Door delivery) - £5.1/KG

Mode of transaction with terms & Conditions , shall be updated shortly.

Thanks for all you support!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2016

Our New China Shipping Rate.

Normal Shipping Charge

0-59KG = $4.5 / N400
59-999KG = $4.3 / N380
Delivery Time frame : 8/12days. Upon leaving china to Lagos.

Express Shipping Charge
0-999KG = $9 / N500

Delivery Time frame : 24/48hours. Upon leaving china to Lagos.

Note: Please note that this our new china rate ONLY apply to orders place from 28/05/2016 upward. .
Bravo!!!.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by sexybol(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2016
Please give a quote for this item

http://m.1688.com/offer/1223885563.html?spm=a260b.7634552.1998390216.6.j3hWeE. To be delivered in lagos
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
sexybol:
Please give a quote for this item

http://m.1688.com/offer/1223885563.html?spm=a260b.7634552.1998390216.6.j3hWeE. To be delivered in lagos

send us a mail.

instantpay25 at gmail.com

thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
Themonster:

Hello please i badly need your USA shipping services
please can i count on you?
I'll first send little package through you if it arrives safely then we'll do business cool
can you ship from Amazon?
if yes tell me your rate regarding this link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BYEMNA6?vs=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9652676772/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464414089&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=galaxy+note+2+extended+battery&dpPl=1&dpID=51OD6R4K3LL&ref=plSrch

i need urgent reply on how much it will cost me
send us a mail.
thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Rhema0011: 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Rhema0011:
please the price for this item 20pcs

https://detail.1688.com/offer/45132141297.html?spm=b26110380.8015204.1688002.1.NpO2I2

Good morning sir,
you will be reply shortly and we advice to mail it to us.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Rhema0011:
please the price for this item 20pcs

https://detail.1688.com/offer/45132141297.html?spm=b26110380.8015204.1688002.1.NpO2I2

Bill of the 5pcs sent to our mail has been reply.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
AleAirHub:

Normal Shipping Charge

0-59KG = $4.5 / N400
59-999KG = $4.3 / N380

Express Shipping Charge
0-999KG = $9 / N500

Note: Please note that this our new china rate ONLY apply to orders place from 28/05/2016 upward. . Good news .
Well noted sirsmiley
Bravo!!!.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
AleAirHub:

Normal Shipping Charge

0-59KG = $4.5 / N400
59-999KG = $4.3 / N380

Express Shipping Charge
0-999KG = $9 / N500

Note: Please note that this our new china rate ONLY apply to orders place from 28/05/2016 upward. .
Bravo!!!.
Good news well noted sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by pafra(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good to know
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:19am On Jun 08, 2016
AleAirHub:

Normal Shipping Charge

0-59KG = $4.5 / N400
59-999KG = $4.3 / N380

Express Shipping Charge
0-999KG = $9 / N500

Bravo!!!.

Normal Shipping Charge

Lagos Office Pickup

0-59KG = $4.5 / N400
59-999KG = $4.3 / N380
Delivery Time frame : 8/12days. Upon leaving China to Lagos.

Yenagoa Office Pickup

5-59KG = $6 / N450
59-999KG = $5.8 / N420

Express Shipping Charge
5-999KG = $11 / N550

NB: Please note it takes extra 2/3 working days for goods to be ready for pickup at our yenagoa office upon leaving our Lagos warehouse.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by corperope: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
I want to start mini importation biz ASAP, I learnt that the biz is booming now, even some info-marketers are organising importation seminar this june 25th of this month to be precise - their seminars are way too expensive, it ranges from 30k - 50k per section!

They claimed to have discovered new ways to make huge income from mini importation with little investment that is with little to place order on cheap products and even boast of knowing the hot selling products in Nigerian market and also new tricks on selling products fast on social media like fb and the likes - Please is there anyone that knows all the above mentioned and willing to help the Nigerian youths without charging cut throat prices?

Can you advice me on what to place order on?
I will be glad if you gladly expose all the hidden goldmines in being a mini importer...Thanks
Check out this link www.mysuccessishere.com/megabiz is a link for one of the netprenuers/info-marketers that want to organize a seminar this 25th of June on Mini importation, he is charging 50k for his seminar section!, many youths can afford this...I want to learn their tricks if truly there is any and not usually crap they package and sell to innocent Nigerians all in the name of making money
Help a Nigerians today - share your experience on mini importation and educate the newcomers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
[s]
corperope:
I want to start mini importation biz ASAP, I learnt that the biz is booming now, even some info-marketers are organising importation seminar this june 25th of this month to be precise - their seminars are way too expensive, it ranges from 30k - 50k per section!

They claimed to have discovered new ways to make huge income from mini importation with little investment that is with little to place order on cheap products and even boast of knowing the hot selling products in Nigerian market and also new tricks on selling products fast on social media like fb and the likes - Please is there anyone that knows all the above mentioned and willing to help the Nigerian youths without charging cut throat prices?

Can you advice me on what to place order on?
I will be glad if you gladly expose all the hidden goldmines in being a mini importer...Thanks
Check out this link www.mysuccessishere.com/megabiz is a link for one of the netprenuers/info-marketers that want to organize a seminar this 25th of June on Mini importation, he is charging 50k for his seminar section!, many youths can afford this...I want to learn their tricks if truly there is any and not usually crap they package and sell to innocent Nigerians all in the name of making money
Help a Nigerians today - share your experience on mini importation and educate the newcomers
[/s]

Good Day....

Thanks for your post but i only have few answers.

1==== No amount of money one invested in information is TOO EXPENSIVE.

2==== Never you think that you will ever get all the necessary informations, tricks , ideas of what you are about to venture into without GREAT sacrifice.

3===== Those that has taking time to go though our thread from A-Z are really glad that they did...

4===== Your decision toward the seminar should be solely your responsibility[ A try may turn you ON or DOWN] That is what life is all about sir.

5===== If you want one on one life time coaching , then buzz us up but charges apply...

Lastly, Take your time again and again to go though my journey and you will definitely be glad.

Bravo

Cc winetapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
No mind am. I don report the post.

AleAirHub:
[s][/s]

Good Day....

2==== Never you think that you will ever get all the necessary informations, tricks , ideas of what you are about to venture into without GREAT sacrifice.

3===== Those that has taking time to go though our thread from A-Z are really glad that they did...

4===== Your decision toward the seminar should be solely your responsibility[ A try may turn you ON or DOWN] That is what life is all about sir.

5===== If you want one on one life time coaching , then buzz us up but charges apply...

Lastly, Take your time again and again to go though my journey and you will definitely be glad.

Bravo

Cc winetapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by corperope: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
@AleAirHub, I have had worst experiences with these info-marketers and I don't want want to waste my money again, that prompted me to come here for advice..Thanks anyway.
@Bookiemart01, are you sick or something?, what has your stupid comment got to do with my post here?, I hope you are not one those idiots that called themselves info-marketers...please my post is not meant for dummy like you...so park well abeg
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eyaaaa, I see the money you wasted in buying fake materials have affected your reasoning capacity right? You are the dummy here because unlike you, I have don lots of importation and exportation without buying in dumb materials.

For your information, I am not an info marketer and will never be 1.

Use your brains next time when you want to comment. Learn not to use all the energy you ought to use in reasoning to abuse people on a faceless forum.

You are the bigger dummy dummy dumdum tongue. Mr cry me a river cry

[quote author=corperope post=46483922]@AleAirHub, I have had worst experiences with these info-marketers and I don't want want to waste my money again, that prompted me to come here for advice..Thanks anyway.
@[s]Bookiemart01, are you sick or something?, what has your stupid comment got to do with my post here?, I hope you are not one those idiots that called themselves info-marketers...please my post is not meant for dummy like you...so park well abeg[[/s]/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
@ corperope

@ Bookiemart01 .

It is ok....

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
corperope:
@AleAirHub, I have had worst experiences with these info-marketers and I don't want want to waste my money again, that prompted me to come here for advice..Thanks anyway.
@Bookiemart01, are you sick or something?, what has your stupid comment got to do with my post here?, I hope you are not one those idiots that called themselves info-marketers...please my post is not meant for dummy like you...so park well abeg

You didn't waste money render it is a sacrifice you did to arrive at your desire spot because if you don't have a story behind your success then only God knows what people around you will say....

Because if really the knowledge you received from those info-marketer was 100% correct and tested with results, no way you could have come here or online voicing it out. But it will be lockdown to you only including the PROFIT & MANY BENEFITS.

Like i reply you on our whatsapp handler, if you need a life time coaching regarding importation then be ready to sacrifice incentive , your time and you will be glad you did. AND IS NOT BY FORCE, PLEASE.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Since aunty buki don answer you plus oga moses na for me to dey look you.
But will give u an hear to heart advice, go through importation guide season two from page 1-600, importation from China and shipping coy is like 200pgs den you will have the basic information you need to survive. All you need is do your research to create your own income.
Que Sera Sera

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by alakara(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Aunty bukky pls i need info on exportation.can u b of help.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 4:33am On Jun 12, 2016
AleAirHub:
[s][/s]

Good Day....

Bravo

Cc winetapper

Perfect Answer !
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2016
abbeyforex:

Perfect Answer !
Perfect response. Somebody cannot play with aunty Bukky again... cry

tongue
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by MEILYN(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2016
AleAirHub:

send us a mail.
thanks
I just sent you an email sir, please kindly get back to me. Thanks...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2016
MEILYN:
I just sent you an email sir, please kindly get back to me. Thanks...
Ok
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by MEILYN(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
AleAirHub:

Ok, I Will Get Back To You And Mean While Please Your Email Address That We Can Send The Quotation To
Thanks
Moses
Kindly check your email once more....

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.