Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175365 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eyyaaa, I'm not in your league of fake people cry cry.I blame myself for getting involved in a conversation with an unintelligible person like you.

Sorry dear, I wouldn't dignify your mumu post with what I've done in importation and exportation.

Keep buying those books meant for lazy assess like you. tongue grin

[s]
corperope:

@Bookiemrk01, can't you see this is a senseless response from you panti buky? grin

if truly you have done a lot of importation of fake bra and undies and exportation of kulikuli, then you should have given a matured response to my post, not by running your fungus mouth like that your dirty, stinking and mucous menstrual flow...thanks to those that have given useful advices
[/s]
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who is this aunty buki, cheesy cheesy grin

Infinitikoncept:
Since aunty buki don answer you plus oga moses na for me to dey look you.
But will give u an hear to heart advice, go through importation guide season two from page 1-600, importation from China and shipping coy is like 200pgs den you will have the basic information you need to survive. All you need is do your research to create your own income.
Que Sera Sera

winetapper:
Perfect response. Somebody cannot play with aunty Bukky again... cry
tongue
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by babaloke: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
@AleAirhub,please I sent you a link to your email since Saturday, no reply, my email ;soboguno@gmail.com. Please reply.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2016
babaloke:
@AleAirhub,please I sent you a link to your email since Saturday, no reply, my email ;s++++++@++++.com. Please reply.
Thanks
Good morning.

We reply you and you were the one who never reply us on time at when we request for link replacement. So we shall reply shortly on the updated link you sent to us.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by just2okworld(f): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Since aunty buki don answer you plus oga moses na for me to dey look you.
But will give u an hear to heart advice, go through importation guide season two from page 1-600, importation from China and shipping coy is like 200pgs den you will have the basic information you need to survive. All you need is do your research to create your own income.
Que Sera Sera

Boss niyun
Ekuushe oluwaoluwa grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Who is this aunty buki, cheesy cheesy grin

tongue cool

Please do not Derail lipsrsealed
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Sorry sir cry cry

Please drink some palm wine wink

Oga AleAirHub, biko no vex. I'm sorry cry cry

winetapper:
tongue cool

Please do not Derail lipsrsealed
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by afanide: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
AleAirHub:
[s][/s]

Good Day....

Thanks for your post but i only have few answers.

1==== No amount of money one invested in information is TOO EXPENSIVE.

2==== Never you think that you will ever get all the necessary informations, tricks , ideas of what you are about to venture into without GREAT sacrifice.

3===== Those that has taking time to go though our thread from A-Z are really glad that they did...

4===== Your decision toward the seminar should be solely your responsibility[ A try may turn you ON or DOWN] That is what life is all about sir.

5===== If you want one on one life time coaching , then buzz us up but charges apply...

Lastly, Take your time again and again to go though my journey and you will definitely be glad.

Bravo

Cc winetapper

No mind d guy..... We spend money to study in school and yet graduate without Jobs. This same people dont want to spend penny/a dime on knowledge that will set them on the go Immediately.

U want to go into Importation Business and yet you dont want to invest in materials/tutorials, so how do u trive? EVEN IF EVENTUALLY U GET THE INFO FOR FREE, YOU DEFINITELY WONT GET ALL U REQUIRE TO GO FAR IN IMPORTATION.

He would expect that u will offer him FREE training because they have this mentality of:IF YOU ARE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY IN IMPORTATION, WHY ARE U STILL CHARGING FOR TRAINING? WHY SELLING EBOOKS? WHY NOT GIVE IT OUT FOR FREE?

That is what they will ask u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Sorry sir cry cry
Please drink some palm wine wink
Oga AleAirHub, biko no vex. I'm sorry cry cry

OK ma cheesy
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by charlesu49(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Good morning everyone... This is my first post and I haven't read through the whole thread, its quite long, but OP, the title of the thread kinda shuts Aliexpress and Alibaba down, I used them last in 2013 and they seemed efficient, is there any new development? Any downside to them I should know??
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2016
charlesu49:
Good morning everyone... This is my first post and I haven't read through the whole thread, its quite long, but OP, the title of the thread kinda shuts Aliexpress and Alibaba down, I used them last in 2013 and they seemed efficient, is there any new development? Any downside to them I should know??

There are so many development though not in terms of efficiency but in terms of minimizing cost cost ,maximizing profit and getting real value. 2013 to 2016 is really along way to go cos the business is not meant for the BOYZ and GIRLZ again but strictly MEN and WOMEN alike.

Is your PLAN B in place yet ?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2016
abbeyforex:

There are so many development though not in terms of efficiency but in terms of minimizing cost cost ,maximizing profit and getting real value. 2013 to 2016 is really along way to go cos the business is not meant for the BOYZ and GIRLZ again but strictly MEN and WOMEN alike.

Is your PLAN B in place yet ?
Weldone
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Good Evening Everyone.....

On Be Half Of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Operator Of ALE-AIRPAY Wish To Sincerely Apologize To All Our Esteem Clients For Slight Delay Of Order Updated Schedules To All Your Mails. It Is As Result Of Our Relocation From Our Warehouse To A Better And Bigger Space To Accommodate More Goods.

We Will Try As Much As Possible Resolve Everything This New Coming Week.....

Cc Winetapper
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by dilahel: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2016
AleAirHub:
On Be Half Of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Operator Of ALE-AIRPAY Wish To Sincerely Apologize To All Our Esteem Clients For Slight Delay Of Order Updated Schedules To All Your Mails. It Is As Result Of Our Relocation From Our Warehouse To A Better And Bigger Space To wAccommodate More Goods.
Cc Winetapper
AleAirHub:
On Be Half Of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Operator Of ALE-AIRPAY Wish To Sincerely Apologize To All Our Esteem Clients For Slight Delay Of Order Updated Schedules To All Your Mails. It Is As Result Of Our Relocation From Our Warehouse To A Better And Bigger Space To Accommodate More Goods.
Cc Winetapper

I am not impressed. That only slowed down business for me.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by meetgaya: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice post op. Mr Lee in China is doing the same service for Nigerian importers.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
AleAirHub:

send us a mail.
instantpay25 at gmail.com
thanks
you have a mail regarding this

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60360590384/Military-Clinometer-Transparent-Camping-Map-Paver.html

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
meetmonde:
you have a mail regarding this

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60360590384/Military-Clinometer-Transparent-Camping-Map-Paver.html

Thanks

Good evening,

Your mail was received and we shall get back to you shortly.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
AleAirHub:

Replied.
thanks and I replied.. Check and reply
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
AleAirHub:

[b]On Be Half Of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Operator Of ALE-AIRPAY Wish To Sincerely Apologize To All Our Esteem Clients For Slight Delay Of Order Updated Schedules To All Your Mails. It Is As Result Of Our Relocation From Our Warehouse To A Better And Bigger Space To Accommodate More Goods.

Cc Winetapper
Good Afternoon.

We have successful relocated to our new hub and we use this medium to apologize to does whose transaction was affected during the process.

New Development.
+++ Our new office will be live next week & client can work in and place order direct and other services.

+++ Our china bill clearing will be resuming next month. The initiative is to enable clients save 3% - 7% of from FX exchange rate. T&C.

+++ INDIA , USA , UK Route will be fully live next month.

+++ Paypal fund payment will now be accepted but it must be strictly on security measures and any clients that don't meet it, can't use the platform.

Thanks for all your support and our good is getting better best........[/b]

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
T
AleAirHub:

Good Afternoon.

We have successful relocated to our new hub and we use this medium to apologize to does whose transaction was affected during the process.

New Development.
+++ Our new office will be live next week & client can work in and place order direct and other services.

+++ Our china bill clearing will be resuming next month. The initiative is to enable clients save 3% - 7% of from FX exchange rate. T&C.

+++ INDIA , USA , UK Route will be fully live next month.

+++ Paypal fund payment will now be accepted but it must be strictly on security measures and any clients that don't meet it, can't use the platform.

Thanks for all your support and our good is getting better best........[/b]
All noted Sir smiley
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by corperope: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
@Op, got your message, I want you to give me the total waybill for the normal since you advised me not to use express...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
corperope:
@Op, got your message, I want you to give me the total waybill for the normal since you advised me not to use express...
Good afternoon sir.

You shall receive the bill tomorrow morning.

Thanks and have a wonderful Sunday celebration.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by corperope: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good afternoon sir.

i would have loved to pay up now but I understand today is work free but not credit alert free lol, anyway I will be expecting that as early as possible by tomorrow, I want it to be my first task tomorrow (i.e crediting your acc first thing tomorrow morning)..Have splendid weekend. cheers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by tunax5loon(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
http://m.gearbest.com/other-car-gadgets/pp_333253.html

Boss, I need 3pcs of the goods, but the gearbest has refused to ship to China. How can you help me?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by prosper00(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
dis is what we do here in abuja....

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
tunax5loon:

Boss, I need 3pcs of the goods, but the gearbest has refused to ship to China. How can you help me?

Yes.
please kindly mail it to us.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by tunax5loon(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
AleAirHub:

Yes. please kindly mail it to us.
Thanks
You have a mail sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
tunax5loon:

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by tunax5loon(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote AleAirHub][/quote]

Still expecting a mail from you.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by corperope: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good afternoon sir.

Good morning, I am waiting for the waybill charges, I have other stuffs to attend to, kindly respond to my email.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2016
corperope:

Good morning, I am waiting for the waybill charges, I have other stuffs to attend to, kindly respond to my email.

Bill sent.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.