Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175730 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Leave both of them alone, i kept quite because of one good reason.... cool cool cool
Bookiemart01:
Both of you should stop derailing Mr Moses's thread joor

Nsonaso:

Why did you say so, are you not comfortable with the meet up? Ok can you send first then I credit you.

Keep it Up
HazzanTazzan:

Meet up where? In kogi...
So u will leave Ogun state and travel to kogi cos I wann sell funds to you?
Send first koooo... Chop first niii
Keep it Up
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Both of you should stop derailing Mr Moses's thread joor

Abeg o... Freedom of speech still dey the country na... Even if freedom after speech isn't guaranteed.

In other news, I get abt 500usd for you tomorrow if you hold correct money
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:43am On Aug 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Abeg o... Freedom of speech still dey the country na... Even if freedom after speech isn't guaranteed.

Stupidity & Childish Is Not A Crime, That Is Why My Degree Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Degree Of Stupidity...
#Ride On Boy cool

Cc Winetapper
Cc Bookiemart01
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Whats my own?
As the owner of thread don give me ela part 1 and 2, I no talk again

Make you and nonso carry go

Mr Moses, I dey come

HazzanTazzan:

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2016
No vex

tongue tongue tongue tongue

AleAirHub:
Leave both of them alone, i kept quite because of one good reason.... cool cool cool

Keep it Up

Keep it Up
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2016
AleAirHub:

Stupidity & Childish Is Not A Crime, That Is Why My Degree Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Degree Of Stupidity...
#Ride On Boy cool

Cc Winetapper
Cc Bookiemart01

As always... You still show your level of ...
E dey pain u say I no send my funds to you abi...
Oya come and take funds.... Ole barawo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Whats my own?
As the owner of thread don give me ela part 1 and 2, I no talk again

Make you and nonso carry go

Mr Moses, I dey come

So you deal with this thief of a person...

What deal could you possibly be having with this useless fella
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2016
common man, chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You shouldn't insult people like this nah

HazzanTazzan:

As always... You still show your level of ...
E dey pain u say I no send my funds to you abi...
Oya come and take funds.... Ole barawo
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Thief keh?
He is my boss

HazzanTazzan:

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

what proves do you have to back this up

Brave up or you are the thief here.. undecided
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
winetapper:
what proves do you have to back this up

Brave up or you are the thief here.. undecided

Dont meddle in affairs that ain't yours...
He insulted me and I returned the favor...
What's your problem with that...

He's simply pained cos sometimes back last month, I refused to send my funds to him before payment...

He was claiming reputation and I had reputations too...
Either of us was ready to go first and we parted ways...

There was no need for him to insult me here... I was only having words with someone else here and not him... He jumped in and insulted me simply because it's his thread?

@bookiemart01 e no concern me if he's your boss or not...
You were the one who directed me to him back then...

You shld have told him how I deal and you should have vouched for me...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nsonaso(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Grab MIC and clear throat...

If Na Quarrel make Una better Stop am now.
But if Na fight make Una continue... Na me be the referee.

At the count of 3.
Ready! Read!! Ready!!! START
LOL in CAPITAL LETTERS

see how you guys are behaving like little children on a public forum...

After you guys will be claiming reputation on Nairaland...
I guess this is the reputation you guys have on Nairaland.

Reputation of insulation each other and calling each other names.
Sad
Even if you guys have issues behind the scene, why bringing it up here

Drop MIC and left
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

He's simply pained cos sometimes back last month, I refused to send my funds to him before payment...

There was no need for him to insult me here... I was only having words with someone else here and not him... He jumped in and insulted me simply because it's his thread?

++++. What is this empty sack saying , you advert paypal fund for sales and I contacted you Via mail and we later start our conservation via whatsapp handler. Then I negotiated & you exhibited your derogatory attitude and I draw your attention. Later we both went low.

++++. Add 10yrs to your hustling you will never hit 0.1% of my renown because I have come along way , then your predication of coming to this world was yet to be decided . Yes Moses of Aleairhub will keep insisting the other party to go 1st , hang transformer.

++++. Have some words at someone thread that was strictly for his services and you expected the person to keep muted even when you were quote “Keep It Up” . Later came back with your freedom of speech ideology.

++++. So she was wrong to have call your attention abi?

You shld have told him how I deal and you should have vouched for me.

++++. Oh I see , so you want one of the most respected name like bookiemart01 to vouch for you abi. Not when you are still eating & answering MUMMY & DADDY THANKS SIR/MA, Sleep Off All Though The Night , Claiming Empty Big Boy , Still Hustle Harder Without Principles,etc . So erase that your outmoded thinking faulty abi Paypal fund seller/exchanger

So you better stay off my lane by strictly stay on your own track with ever what NL users no you for ON YOUR OWN THREAD.....

Simple... cool cool cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Nsonaso:

At the count of 3.
LOL in CAPITAL LETTERS

Sad

Drop MIC and left

Behaving like kid abi, so that is what you think abi.... angry angry angry

What scene oh please kindly assist him if he can't do so. At list both of you must be having conservation via mail , whatsapp , cellphone and before you guys finally seal up the deal on MY THREAD angry angry angry .

Sad

Rubbish...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Guy chill!!!!
E no suppose concern you say nah my boss because you know understand tongue.

If you guys didn't have a successful deal, it doesn't mean you have to label him a scammer because that's character defamation and you could be sued.

I directed you to him did not mean I was obliged to tell him how you deal because I'm not your manager or mouth piece. Besides, there are better ways of passing information across without being rude.

Every individual has a way of running their businesses and if you are not fine with someone's method, you back out without raising unnecessary dusts of insults.

It's his thread and you actually broke rule 1 by posting advert on his thread .

Calm down and don't let emotions make you look bad, I know you be correct guy even as me and you dey quarrel for whatsapp grin

HazzanTazzan:

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Mr Moses, chill and let this slide please.
Hazzantazzan nah correct guy actually....nah one scammer scam am in March that's why he dey think say everybody nah scammer.

You guys don't have to deal if nobody wants to go 1st.

AleAirHub:

++++. What is this empty sack saying , you advert paypal fund for sales and I contacted you Via mail and we later start our conservation via whatsapp handler. Then I negotiated & you exhibited your derogatory attitude and I draw your attention. Later we both went low.

++++. Add 10yrs to your hustling you will never hit 0.1% of my renown because I have come along way , then your predication of coming to this world was yet to be decided . Yes Moses of Aleairhub will keep insisting the other party to go 1st , hang transformer.

++++. Have some words at someone thread that was strictly for his services and you expected the person to keep muted even when you were quote “Keep It Up” . Later came back with your freedom of speech ideology.

++++. Oh I see , so you want one of the most respected name like bookiemart01 to vouch for you abi. Not when you are still eating & answering MUMMY & DADDY THANKS SIR/MA, Sleep Off All Though The Night , Claiming Empty Big Boy , Still Hustle Harder Without Principles,etc . So erase that your outmoded thinking faulty abi Paypal fund seller/exchanger

So you better stay off my lane by strictly stay on your own track with ever what NL users no you for ON YOUR OWN THREAD.....

Simple... cool cool cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Bookiemart01(f): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2016
You ehn....you see fire you come Wan add petrol abi?
Goan rest joor

Nsonaso:

At the count of 3.
LOL in CAPITAL LETTERS

Sad

Drop MIC and left
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

simple question.. do you have any prove for your accusations that he is a thief.
You started explaining another gist.. lipsrsealed

Please transfer the energy you use in hatred to something positive it will yield more benefits to you and me.
Cheers grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Mr Moses, chill and let this slide please.
Hazzantazzan nah correct guy actually....nah one scammer scam am in March that's why he dey think say everybody nah scammer.

You guys don't have to deal if nobody wants to go 1st.

Good Morning Ma....

I Don Chill. cool cool cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
AleAirHub:

Simple... cool cool cool

Chaii...
All your response proves directly opposite of what you claim you are...
All I see thru ur responses is ...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
AleAirHub:

Simple... cool cool cool

Chaii...
All your response proves directly opposite of what you claim you are...
All I see thru ur responses is ... Only God knows
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
I plead to all concerned to [size=24pt]'LET PEACE REIGN'[/size]
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Good Every-One....

NB.

+++Please before contacting us for any services note it that your services will be process during our working hours which can be find on our thread.

+++Please don't contact us for any services if your request is express like Jet Speed.

+++Our new hub is open for live transactions for those who care to visit us and it will be fully operated next week.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good Evening One....

For those requesting for our services to transfer rmb to china , aleairpay is capable of transferring RMB fund of 30,000 daily for clients and it will be split into maximum of 3000rmb per client daily and 6000rmb weekly per client who choose to use our services after 1st successfully transactions.

BUT....

+++ We can only transfer RMB fund if the merchant has a store @ Taobao , 1688 , tmall and any other Chinese secure local sites. And for those of merchants who does not have one , can quickly open one within 5mins.

REASONS FOR THIS NEW CONDITION.

+++ The reasons for this new condition is as result of high rate fraud and related scam cases and the only way we can control client interest is though this means for now.

LASTLY.

+++Please before contacting us for any services note it that your services will be process during our working hours which can be find on our thread.

+++Please don't contact us for above services if your request is express like Jet Speed because we are not robot and all processes is done via our local bank here to our final bank in china.
Thanks and everyone should have a blissful day ahead....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Temmytripple: 4:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Please kindly enlighten me on this one as I am a novice,I order for a clothing label which is 50usd.Fortunately for me I was able to bargain price to 40usd as my design is simple,now I'm about to make payment and the seller sent me a payment link. My question is , is this transaction legal, are sellers allowed to send buyer payment link, please kindly reply me ASAP as I'm about to make payment and I wouldn't like to get rip off of my money. Thank you

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Temmytripple:
Please kindly enlighten me on this one as I am a novice,I order for a clothing label which is 50usd.Fortunately for me I was able to bargain price to 40usd as my design is simple,now I'm about to make payment and the seller sent me a payment link. My question is , is this transaction legal, are sellers allowed to send buyer payment link, please kindly reply me ASAP as I'm about to make payment and I wouldn't like to get rip off of my money. Thank you
Oga moses permission to answer the guy
Kindly post the link not screenshot
2. Yes sellers can send such links for payment option. Its quite safe since you can file a dispute
3. What's the quantity, size and design you got a $40 quote for? Kindly confirm sample at least from picture before you authorize mass production. T'care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Temmytripple: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Thank you! The quantity is 1000 lots and 2inches by 3inches (2x7 cm)‎
I created design myself. Should I go ahead with the payment?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Good Morning....

Please we use this medium to pledge with our clients should always contact us via mail , whatsapp , wechat before making any payment to our bank accounts.....

The case of we receiving payment without we knowing the use/purpose has increase quite numbers of time now.

PLEASE WE SHOULD STOP THAT HABIT

Cc winetapper

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Noted sir
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
ok
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone....

Our Dollar/RMB Is Still Much On......

RATE: $1/ N387......

T&C
+++ Minimum Request Is 500RMB in Dollar Equivalent Daily.

+++ Maximum Request Is 1900RMB in Dollar Equivalent Daily.

+++ Please dont waste your time to contact us if you are reselling the fund & if you act funny/smart the rest na embarassed embarassed embarassed.

+++ Please dont waste you time to contact us if your transaction is very urgent like JET SPEED.

+++ Those using our logistics/procurement services has unlimited transfer request & those who is not opt in for our logistics/procurement services has 1 times transfer limit for each month.

+++ Please always contact us 1st before making any cash deposit or transfer to our account...

+++ Please i have made our terms clear and simple and if any person can't abide with these t&c , please dont waste your MB, time and energy contacting us.

Good Day...
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Kalusam(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Successful transaction with AleAirHub pay4me service, customer service is on point...payment was made within 24 hours. Will sure use your service again soon!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.