Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] (71928 Views)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Balyz: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rawani:
grin
masu gudu su gudu
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
pls laff jor make them reduce amajiri small for Maiduguri
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by ijechikky(f): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why is everytin bout Buhari olwys mekin FP?
Am tayad seein him alrdy..
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Raylight2(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Earlier today,at the meeting held in niger,after the meeting twas gathered that PMB also got a horse as gift

Only God knows the music he's listening to and the cause of his laughtergrin

Dey laff dey go jare my presidogrin

would rather say he's making or answering a call using his iPad
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by ojeffo: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari PIKINS HAVE NEVER SEEN A TRANSLATOR B4!!!@....BUAHAHAHAHAA...everytin has CHANGEd...#GODWIN

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Spells(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Music inspires, i love great music.....
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Jokay07(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma moniker was hacked
I hate "change"
i don't need to know how old you are, but I can boldy say that you won't be more than 21 or 22.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Rawani: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Balyz:
masu gudu su gudu

Lallai kam.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by duality(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
I gues the English to Hausa translator was doing a good job for Buhari
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
ok... get to work and free us of boko haram.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:
Op me think he is not really listening to music, dat headphone may be connected to a translator if he is in a non English speaking country or talking to a person like that as the case may be
no mind them they are olodo, that is exactly what happened.

2 Likes

Jokay07:
i don't need to know how old you are, but I can boldy say that you won't be more than 21 or 22.
Am old enuf to make ya mum c * m
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Seuncoded(f): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
He listing to odolaye aremu
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Chitumu: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
foolish post made front page? Seun why?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:
Op me think he is not really listening to music, dat headphone may be connected to a translator if he is in a non English speaking country or talking to a person like that as the case may be

Who doesn't know the obvious.... But sometimes we like to imagine alternate realities....
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Abayhormy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
While BH dey massacre im brothers
Height of insensitivity.
This Mallam na 1st class DUNCE angry angry angry angry

Are you just trying to spread falsehood or being decieved by falsehood, or what ?
Don't You guys know that Niger is a francophone(French speaking) country, and he needs that headphone to make a conversation with the president and delegates of Niger,
Are you guys so full of hate that you can't know that THAT HEADPHONE IS BEING USED TO LISTEN TO THE TRANSLATION OF FRENCH TO ENGLISH & VISE VERSA.

THE same measure of falsehood and blackmail you use to portray PMB in a bad light, the same would be used to portray you also in a bad light, except you are doing this out of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by tosmartak(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Earlier today,at the meeting held in niger,after the meeting twas gathered that PMB also got a horse as gift

Only God knows the music he's listening to and the cause of his laughtergrin

Dey laff dey go jare my presidogrin

OP! That's a translator. You want all these TANoids to start their senseless, irritating, God - forsaking talks again?
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by jayhans(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Can someone pls explain to me y 1$= 199 naira
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Feranmicharles(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
tosmartak:

OP! That's a translator. You want all these TANoids to start their senseless, irritating, God - forsaking talks again?
all of u been shouting translator,translator. So its only buhari that doesn't understand Niger language abi? What bout other nigerians there
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hin dey listen to airforce1 damarra jos song grin
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by abatically(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
This op must be a learner. He is listening to an interpreter . Official language in Niger is French. Let me guess, the people in the picture below are also listeming to music right?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Abayhormy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Raylight2:

would rather say he's making or answering a call using his iPad

It's a translator, Niger is a French speaking country !!!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Raylight2(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Abayhormy:

It's a translator, Niger is a French speaking country !!!
Ok....thanks for letting me know
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by secretaryabdul(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Abeg use ur brain to think. He is listening to the translated version of Niger president speech which is in french.
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by Abduletudaye(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma moniker was hacked
I hate "change"

I hope you dont die of heart attack like this... undecided
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by vokalguy(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2015
He is not listening to music.... why are people so ignorant?!
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by vokalguy(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2015
abatically:
This op must be a learner. He is listening to an interpreter . Official language in Niger is French. Let me guess, the people in the picture below are also listeming to music right?

Thanks, at least I know there are people on this site who are smart and do research. I can't believe the so called mods also put this on the front page
Re: President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] by babadee1(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2015
The man was in Niger listening to an English translation of the proceedings which was in French. Music ko, poetry ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.