Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? (9286 Views)

We Sleep In Darkness, Attend Classes Without Bathing – UI Students / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by softnipples(f): 1:50am On Jun 04, 2015
A guy was caught by some other guys in my hostel peepping an unclad lady bathing undecided they are still considering what his punishment should be since he confessed to have been doing it for quite some time now.
What do y'all think his punishment should be?
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by miniziter(m): 2:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Was it your softnipples he was busy looking at?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Welrez(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Castration, since he wants to render his organ useless. A eunuch should be a better candidate for such an illicit act. A Viewer with an organ is a disgrace to manhood!

1 Like

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by MrBully: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2015
He should be judged based on what he actually saw.
If he saw her n1pples, one slap.
If it's her ass, two dirty slaps!
But if it's her punny. . . . .he should be given a handshake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by pretydiva(f): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Wat a moniker..soft nip.ples undecided..issokay

4 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by softnipples(f): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2015
MrBully:
He should be judged based on what he actually saw.
If he saw her n1pples, one slap.
If it's her ass, two dirty slaps!
But if it's her punny. . . . .he should be given handshake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy just imagine your analysis grin

9 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by czarr(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2015
.....I don't know why some ppl do not ave sense. na to join the guy de peep na.

7 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by MrBully: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy just imagine your analysis grin
Yes na, the dude must be a genius! grin you think it's easy to see that part through a keyhole?

4 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by MEGGATRON(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2015
czarr:
.....I don't know why some ppl do not ave sense.
na to join the guy de peep na.

now this is sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:
A guy was caught by some other guys in my hostel peepping an unclad lady bathing undecided they are still considering what his punishment should be since he confessed to have been doing it for quite some time now.

Cc: lalasticlala
Tophaz
Twaci
Emusmith
Mrbully
ronald4lif
Cutehector
Tosyne2much
Kingtom
Alberto2k
Thesonofmark (LOL)
Wristwatch
Danceville
vizkiz
vjmiles
godvilla
buygala
enegod
orijin101
missclassy
Vhme
Blueheart
Ojeremi

Make them snap the unclad pix of the yeye guy na. Ewu oshi! Konji no good kobo

1 Like

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Enegod(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2015
who take softnipples serious these days undecided

I only take hardnipples serious undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by softnipples(f): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2015
MrBully:

Yes na, the dude must be a genius! grin you think it's easy to see that part through a keyhole?

So this is how you know a genius? cheesy
Smh....he was actually peeping from the window grin
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by softnipples(f): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Enegod:
who take softnipples serious these days undecided

I only take hardnipples serious undecided
Look at you undecided this is how you fail exam tongue....you can't even answer a simple question undecided
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Enegod(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

Look at you undecided this is how you fail exam tongue....you can't even answer a simple question undecided
when there are softnipples in front of me that should be made hard undecided

Don't you know your Moniker is turning me on cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Twaci(f): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Your moniker.....lipsrsealed

The guy should be stripped in public.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Tapout(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2015
if the supposed caught guy is an occupant, then ur story is a LIE!...cos the other guys would gladly join in the peeping game cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by softnipples(f): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Tapout:
if the supposed caught guy is an occupant, then ur story is a LIE!...cos the other guys would gladly join in the peeping game cool
So you think all guyz are the same

2 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Tapout(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

So you think all guyz are the same

as far as staying in the hostel is concerned, YES!

except the guy doesn't socialize...and I wonder the type of hostel u stay in that would give a guy access to a girl's bathroom door/window...u sure its not these 12k "bed-space" piece of sh'it or a dormitory undecided

7 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by MrBully: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

So this is how you know a genius? cheesy
Smh....he was actually peeping from the window grin
Someone who peeps from the window is very bold and courageous and shouldn't be underestimated. To me, he's still a genius tongue

1 Like

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by MrBully: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2015
Twaci:
Your moniker.....lipsrsealed

The guy should be stripped in public.
Why? For admiring the wonderful creation of God? undecided I'm sure it's even more frustrating to a lady when men don't turn their heads after her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by softnipples(f): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Tapout:

as far as staying in the hostel is concerned, YES!

except the guy doesn't socialize...and I wonder the type of hostel u stay in that would give a guy access to a girl's bathroom door/window...u sure its not these 12k "bed-space" piece of sh'it or a dormitory undecided
So selfcons bathrooms don't have windows? Smh
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by coolzeal(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
You got quite a record miss @moniker. You must be proud. Cut the guy a chase Abegi. It's better than rape.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Tapout(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

So selfcons bathrooms don't have windows? Smh

so he was peeping @ her from the window and she didn't know??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

Cc: lalasticlala
Tophaz
Twaci
Emusmith
Mrbully
ronald4lif
Cutehector
Tosyne2much
Kingtom
Alberto2k
Thesonofmark (LOL)
Wristwatch
Danceville
vizkiz
vjmiles
godvilla
buygala
enegod
orijin101
missclassy
Vhme
Blueheart
Ojeremi

the girl should ask him to show her his unclothedness, an eye for an eye and maybe give him a bj and receive too a puzzi for a dickk ok, let us not make things complicated.

6 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Sard(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Op.. I like your monicker very much. grin
@topic... the guy is probably sex-starved. He should be allowed to play with the girl's soft ni.pples. The soft nip.ples may cure him of his insanity.
Modified: undecided NL and word censoring sef.. which one soft tips again.

2 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by DeHero1: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Remove an eye as punishment.

If he tries it again, remove d second one.

Hope I'm not too strict.

1 Like

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by tociano009(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
angry
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Dollyak(f): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Should be made to go out unlcad.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Sunnycliff(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
He should be forced to bath and the lady watching him in return! No beatings o! Na one one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Ayietim(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't fill your days with tears,
because of the action or inaction of a human being,
respond to the happiness of someone who has hurt you with no tears,
but with greater happiness because the cause of your fears and tears is gone with the wind.
The departure is no loss but a big gain,
bye bye tears, unhappiness and pains.
welcome laughter, excitement and good times,
it's the end of a sad period and the beginning of good times.
http://ayietim.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by ayusco85(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

I suggest gang rape by 10 girls.

Thank me later

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

College Teacher Allegedly Dismissed For Having A Big Butt (watch Video) / UNIPORT 2014 Official Thread / Cultism 1 - Definition Of Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.