Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? (9315 Views)

We Sleep In Darkness, Attend Classes Without Bathing – UI Students / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by frisky2good(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
He should be asked to strip and have his bath in public.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by eleko1: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
sad let them rub pepper on his JT/eyeslid sad undecided,he'll stop peeping cool
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Ayoswit(f): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
T
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Truckpusher(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:
A guy was caught by some other guys in my hostel peepping an unclad lady bathing undecided they are still considering what his punishment should be since he confessed to have been doing it for quite some time now.
What do y'all think his punishment should be?

They should free the nigga joor - Most of those ladies he's peeping is prolly getting naked for more guys in a week than he can ever peep in a month ,so what's the biggie?....... grin

1 Like

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by alphaStoner(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Like if you'd do nothing to the guy in question
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
They should strip him naked be seen by only those girls who have seen less than 5 d.icks
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by naijaboiy: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
This Op is a troll na.

Lalasticlala this shouldn't be on Front page.

1 Like

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tie is johnny to the fan
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:
A guy was caught by some other guys in my hostel peepping an unclad lady bathing undecided they are still considering what his punishment should be since he confessed to have been doing it for quite some time now.

go and sin no more
If I was them Id corroborate with the guy so when she is bathing we can all watch
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by U2ice(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
No b only softnipples, na elasticnipples.....grin

Meanwhile d guy shud b gang raped
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by nwadiuko1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok lemme c d pic of whatever it is he saw.....then I can prescribe his punishment
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Paulonko(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

mtcheeew,,you know whether na conji catch am..not his fault.
Some of us wIll do likewise
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by DecencyLady(f): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
observing
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

he has already punished himself emotionally for doing that.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Twaci:
Your moniker.....lipsrsealed
The guy should be stripped in public.
for wetin? Una body na holy grail?

2 Likes

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by richidinho(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

Tell me he was peeping at you orrrrrrrr

Forgerrrit cos iwontbilivit
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Paulonko(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

mtcheeew,,you know whether na conji catch am..not his fault. Some of us wIll do likewise
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by MrBasketball: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its only a virgin that can give him punishment... If any of you give him punishment... You girls must be very stüpid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Spells(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
He should be flogged that when next he see a bathroom he will always close his eyes.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Crownbird(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Simple, he must enter into a bathroom for a nice bath, ladies too should peep, so he can know how it feels.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by bettercreature(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
ayusco85:

I suggest gang rape by 10 girls.

Thank me later
Exactly
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by HRich(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

Maybe Senate needs to put that into law too.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Emperortj93(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
he should be taking to olosho house so that 10 professional olosho would gang rape him for two night straight
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by nehas(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
What can I say
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by Rexeffiom(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Wat a moniker..soft nip.ples undecided..issokay
Lolz..... U eh, na her moniker ur eye go *smh*
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by adedayourt(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrBully:

Yes na, the dude must be a genius! grin you think it's easy to see that part through a keyhole?

Experience talking grin
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by aimuan(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

the girl should peep back at the boy inclad.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by richidinho(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ayoswit:
T

Chai u don spoil
Anyway T for t*t*
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by HRich(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Paulonko:
mtcheeew,,you know whether na conji catch am..not his fault.
Some of us wIll do likewise
Just say you will do as he did. And not saying some of you.
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by sauceEEP(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
But op you've been watching your co-workers make out in the rest room via CCTV according to your previous thread. What then should be your punishment?
Re: Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment??? by uduokirika1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
soft nipples

**************modified*********

I mean

soft N1pples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does 'lamba' Mean (help With Understanding Song Lyrics)? / Crutech Post Ume Test / Unilorin 2012/2013 Remedial Programme(s.p.s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.