Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online - Car Talk (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online (111337 Views)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chevrolet Equinox LT 2005 V6 AWD

Suspension parts taken down

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
More

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Look closely at the strauts you will notice a difference in height and diameter of coil springs.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
O2 sensor taken out.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by abuhubaidah: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Chevrolet Equinox LT 2005 V6 AWD

Faults

Suspension noises, steering angle, Oil pressure sensor, leaking EGR line, brake rotors, O2 sensor B1S1.

Boss mi, how did you fix the steering angle?

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=abuhubaidah post=36916022][/quote]

Still on it.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by abuhubaidah: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Still on it.
okay sir
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
EQUINOX LT

Major parts have been bought, will install in the morning.

Set of strauts
Set of lower arms+ball joints
O2sensor (denso)

Swaybar link and bushings will be gotten in the morning.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Baryoh007(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2015
I just have to come here to pay my respect to Gazzuzz, My Lexus rx330 a/c system, has been returned to its factory specs,brake disc resurfaced. Rating is 5 stars. Keep it up man! Blessings
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Baryoh007:
I just have to come here to pay my respect to Gazzuzz, My Lexus rx330 a/c system, has been returned to its factory specs,brake disc resurfaced. Rating is 5 stars. Keep it up man! Blessings

Thanks boss. smiley
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Chevy equinox.

Suspension parts all installed, car drives fine.

Alignment and tyre change in. Progress. (pics soon)

I promised to show you b4 and after pics of the headlamp repair. The light on the right is discolored from inside.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by abbeYhart(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gazzuzz, I am suspecting either a throttle position sensor or transmission filter as you suggested on that silver 2005 honda accord. It makes a rough idling when stationary especially when you start it in the morning. There is also a faint sound you hear coming from the engine as you accelerate up to 100km/hr with the glasses wind up asides the hesitation and erratic gear changes that starts after driving it for some time.
I forgot to tell you when I was at your office.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
abbeYhart:
Gazzuzz, I am suspecting either a throttle position sensor or transmission filter as you suggested on that silver 2005 honda accord. It makes a rough idling when stationary especially when you start it in the morning. There is also a faint sound you hear coming from the engine as you accelerate up to 100km/hr with the glasses wind up asides the hesitation and erratic gear changes that starts after driving it for some time.
I forgot to tell you when I was at your office.

Noted. Thank you.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chevy equinox

Paint job done, interior detailing done.

More after pics tommorow.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by depair: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2015
gazzuzz thanks for the scan yday n the professional touch on d car. is it possible spacer solves my lower O2 sensor issue.
the car moves lik a jet now
i wana get tht CEL off totally.
Thanks
The Ibadan man
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2015
depair:
gazzuzz thanks for the scan yday n the professional touch on d car. is it possible spacer solves my lower O2 sensor issue.
the car moves lik a jet now
i wana get tht CEL off totally.
Thanks
The Ibadan man

The code is specific "heater circuit B1S2" O2 sensor is gone.

A new sensor and a spacer to go with it is what I would advice cause of the age of the catalyst. (15years)
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by nissparts(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hey Gazzuzz, an opinion you should consider.
I dont advise spacers placed on o2 sensors when the catalyst is still in there.
Spacers should be placed when the catalyst is removed because if the catalyst deteriorates/breaks up into fragments/has issues, the user will not know on time since the code will not come up.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
nissparts:
Hey Gazzuzz, an opinion you should consider.
I dont advise spacers placed on o2 sensors when the catalyst is still in there.
Spacers should be placed when the catalyst is removed because if the catalyst deteriorates/breaks up into fragments/has issues, the user will not know on time since the code will not come up.

Good one, noted.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chevy equinox almost ready to go.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Chevy equinox

Searching for that annoying hissing sound you complain of. wink

Found it!! grin

Someone left the backdoor open angry

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2015
abuhubaidah:
okay sir

Setting steering turning angle.

The alignment was not possible previously because the steering angle was really off.

Removing the steering wheel and re attaching with the correct settings is what was done.

Modified.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by abuhubaidah: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Setting steering turning angle.

The alignment was not possible previously because the steering angle was really off.

Removing the steering wheel and re attaching with the correct settings is what was done.

Modified.
thanks boss.I really appreciate
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Toyota matrix automatic transmission 1ZZ-FE engine.

Faults

Vibration when brakes are depressed from highspeed.

Engine mount replacements.

Oil change

Catalytic converter below threshold bank 1

Squeaking noise.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
I checked

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Matrix 04

O2 spacing done

Brake disk resurfaced

Oil changed.

Pics below

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
More

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Engine mounts and engine wash left.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by abbeYhart(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mr Gazzuzz..well done on the toyota matrix..pls no 4get me o regarding d honda accord. Business has been on hold.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by shamecurls(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chairman! Please how good is the Total HBF-4 brake fluid? Is it advisable to use on an Honda suv
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
abbeYhart:
Mr Gazzuzz..well done on the toyota matrix..pls no 4get me o regarding d honda accord. Business has been on hold.

Boss I de consult oracle on that honda issue.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Matrix 04

Squeaky found!! grin grin grin grin

Loose piece of metal hanging on exhaust.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by abbeYhart(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oracle must speak by fire by force grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.