Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (55182 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
queenbesha:

Wow.....you just reaffirmed the truth!

...Your stupidity is indeed very rare!

What could have happened to your IQ? undecided
I strongly doubt ur IQ is up to 1%

How will I have replied you without knowing how to read or write

GROSS!!!

Okay ...in addition to inability to read and write comprehension is your problem.
Another mad Nigerian spotted!
26999995 to go!

Ahn ahn.. this his not a fighting stuvs nau!
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by honourhim: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
bukatyne:
And I hope all the people justifying cheating are neither Christians nor Muslims undecided

You people are playing hypocrisy.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by humilitypays(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
1. One sure way of knowing a potential poor man is that he condemns & hates beautiful women but admires ugly women

2. The number one quality of a poor man is humility

3. Every poor man is a monk, give him money & he will turn to a love-vendor

4. It is foolish for a woman to believe that a rich man will be faithful to her till death knocks

5. The most difficult challenge that mankind will never overcome is accepting truth based on reality

6. Don't ever tell a woman what you can do for her because she will hate you, instead tell her what you ought to do for her even if you won't do it and she will love you forever

7. One thing women find so difficult to believe is that all men cheat including the man preaching against infidelity

8. The easiest way to win people's love is by telling them what they want to hear even if its fallacy

9. Run far from people who believe that they deserve the best because they think they are the best

10. Most virgins always end up with spoilt partners out of curiosity

11. The only thing that can guarantee you a happy marriage is to remain single

12. Until a woman you desire to love turns you down as a man, you will never believe that life is unfair

13. To every woman she is the most beautiful creature on earth until she clocks 40 & not married; then she will realise how ugly she has been

14. If not for financial provision & security, majority of women wouldn't want to have a man in their life

15. If not for having children, most men wouldn't marry

16. Every man harbours one grudge against women in his innermost heart

17. When a man is about to die, the last thing that comes to his mind is “sex”

Note: these quotes belongs to me and they are copyrighted...don't use them without permission.

It is only shared to educate people, not to be re-quoted. Thankssmiley

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by smokescreen4: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wow with these mentality some men have, all they have to do in the after life is to give angel Gabriel a high five and begin to him about the nature of man and dat adultery isn't a big deal and all dose stuffs onatisi and toks2008 have bin saying and they will get a free pass into heaven, you've got to love the life of a man .toks2008 let me ask you a question, the commandment 'thou shall not commit adultery' do you think it applies to both sexes?

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Funjosh(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
Really??
Trust me, an abusive man is better than a promiscuous man.
P.S - I'm not supporting any.

I don't agree with you on this, an abusive man over a cheating man
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by smokescreen4: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
humilitypays:
1. One sure way of knowing a potential poor man is that he condemns & hates beautiful women but admires ugly women

2. The number one quality of a poor man is humility

3. Every poor man is a monk, give him money & he will turn to a love-vendor

4. It is foolish for a woman to believe that a rich man will be faithful to her till death knocks

5. The most difficult challenge that mankind will never overcome is accepting truth based on reality

6. Don't ever tell a woman what you can do for her because she will hate you, instead tell her what you ought to do for her even if you won't do it and she will love you forever

7. One thing women find so difficult to believe is that all men cheat including the man preaching against infidelity

8. The easiest way to win people's love is by telling them what they want to hear even if its fallacy

9. Run far from people who believe that they deserve the best because they think they are the best

10. Most virgins always end up with spoilt partners out of curiosity

11. The only thing that can guarantee you a happy marriage is to remain single

12. Until a woman you desire to love turns you down as a man, you will never believe that life is unfair

13. To every woman she is the most beautiful creature on earth until she clocks 40 & not married; then she will realise how ugly she has been

14. If not for financial provision & security, majority of women wouldn't want to have a man in their life

16. Every man harbours one grudge against women in his innermost heart

17. When a man is about to die, the last thing that comes to his mind is “sex”

Note: these quotes belongs to me and they are copyrighted...don't use them without permission.

It is only shared to educate people, not to be re-quoted. Thankssmiley
number 17 really?

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by An0nimus: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
*Spits on thread*
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by malbruno: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
if this cheating has to do with having sexual intercouse with another woman, then it is definitely a 'No' and should be condemned and discouraged in all sense of it.''
Adultery is against the command of God our creator and should be totally condemned.......

We can avoid that when we are led by the spirit of God because Rom 8:14--- said that when are led by God's spirit we are God's children

i think we will all want to be God's children

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
smokescreen4:
Wow with these mentality some men have, all they have to do in the after life is to give angel Gabriel a high five and begin to him about the nature of man and dat adultery isn't a big deal and all dose stuffs onatisi and toks2008 have bin saying and they will get a free pass into heaven, you've got to love the life of a man .toks2008 let me ask you a question, the commandment 'thou shall not commit adultery' do you think it applies to both sexes?

How can i explain this?

Ok get this right.. I do not support cheating or philandering because as i will always reiterate, i was with a lady for 12years without seeing the undies of another lady and every adulterous person will go to hell if he/she does not repent.

But what i am implying is not about maintaining a status quo but the reality on ground which is the fact that most men wil cheat on their ladies/wives not because they do not love the lady but that is the nature of most men and YES monogamy is recommended for a man or people who are priests but nevertheless polygamy is not a sin.

Finally i stated many times that guys should try to go for ladies who have the physical sexual endowments they want to at least reduce drastically the possibility of cheating on their wives at least for many many years until she is probably fifty something when she may even be the one to ask you to get a new small wife if you have the money to take care of the many wives.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by anwo247: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
TooNoisy:
What exactly is your point? So women should expect their husbands to cheat? What nonsense is this?

This type of Nonsense is called the Nonsense in Practice and the Nonsense that works!
Men have always been different from women. The earlier they understand this, the better.

Older women tend to know this.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
monex:

IMO no. i can be a cheat and expect a submissive wife. similarly she can disrespect me and still expect that i will love and be loyal to her.

Our obligations are unconditional.
the bitter truth is this and u can do ur research as well ,the most unfaithful cheating husbands usually by 98% have the most faithful wives in the world . Men who usually claim they are holy and are clean usually get the shock of their lives when they find out that the wife they claim or to be faithful to them actually bangs 3 or 4 men outside without the so called faithful husband knowing. You guys really need to move into town and see what is happening.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Funjosh(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Most Men Cheat, If you are among the Lucky woman that your husband is cheating on you please don't think about it, God will give you the strenght to overcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by anwo247: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
the bitter truth is this and u can do ur research as well ,the most unfaithful cheating husbands usually by 98% have the most faithful wives in the world . Men who usually claim they are holy and are clean usually get the shock of their lives when they find out that the wife they claim or to be faithful to them actually bangs 3 or 4 men outside without the so called faithful husband knowing. You guys really need to move into town and see what is happening.

You are correct!

99.9999999% of faithful wives are wives to unfaithful men.... when you keep a woman busy in worrying about your unfaithfullness, she will hardly think of being unfaithful to you. Most women that cheat are wives to """"good""" men!

I do know that we are unfaithful for many reasons. It is certainly not because we do not love our wives.

And I do agree with this quote below:

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by ekiloui(f): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand. But older married women do and that is why they are never bothered when they learn their husbands in cheating outside ,their only problem is him marrying them. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling. Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .that is the way god created us.

Not God oo...don't blame God for your lack of self control...rather blame the devil.

If u've ever read the bible u'll know God frowns on Adultery
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by limamintruth: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Amya:
Coming from a pseudo-feminist, it shouldn't be all that alarming.

I was reading a thread yesterday about a young women who tried to commit suicide because she found out her supposedly perfect husband was cheating on her. If she were my kid Sis, I'd have dashed her free slap for that stupidity. This same lady was just justifying her husband's actions when after an argument he pushed her so her hard she banged her head on the edge of a glass table (in the risk of a permanent head injury). This same lady condoned and even justified her husband hating her OWN mother for the flimsy reason that she made some strong recommendations while they were planning their wedding. And suddenly she finds out her husband had a plethora of runs girls at his beck and call, and she overdosed on pills! You've got to be kidding me!

Now, I know my opinion on cheating males is going to be hugely unpopular amongst the female folks in the house (especially the married ones who for some reason think their life's happiness is tied to their spouse's fidelity). I'm also not making excuse for the male folks for cheating, I'm just trying to be realistic about this society. For some reason, men cheat. Most men infact. The sooner women realise this, the happier marriages will be. Sex is not love. To men especially (and me too) sex is just a function that can stand on it's own independent of love and even affection. It's like eating.

Don't be 100% sure that your husband is not cheating or will not cheat on you. That will be living in a fools paradise my dear. It has nothing to do with how pure or holy you were growing up. let's lower our expectations as far as marriage is concerned, and I bet you you'll have a happier and fulfilled marriage.

Or you can always choose not to get married. Divorce is also an option.

Yeah, Yeah I know about the bringing another woman into the house or infecting HIV to the poor innocent wife. Yeah let's hope your husband is sensible enough to not commit to these ladies and he's not stupid enough to not use protection.

Well its your opinion & you are entitled to it.
However, note that not 'all' men cheat & neither is infidelity a gender-specific act. BTW these unfaithful men cheat with women, not fellow men. So both men & women cheat in marriages. The only difference is that while cheating women are more discreet with theirs than the menfolk (thus they are hardly caught in the act).
And if you are a christian, i expect you to know that God abhors adultery/immorality. God is our Creator, hence He instructed us to avoid the sins of adultery & immorality(amongst other sins) cos He knows we are capable of living a godly life that is free from such vices.
So we must stop encouraging encouraging these immoral vices with our baseless claims that men cant abstain from it cos the fact is, Only lower animals possess zero control over their emotions. cool

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by tommyich06: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
For your moving and Hauling services in Lagos and Ibadan please call & what's app 08188477689
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by limamintruth: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand. But older married women do and that is why they are never bothered when they learn their husbands in cheating outside ,their only problem is him marrying them. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling. Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .that is the way god created us.

Lol, speak for yourself alone bro. If God did create us men to be 'cheats' or 'sex addicts' as you claim, why has this same God instruct us all (in the Holy books) to desist from adultery then? undecided . Why will He ask us to abstain from immorality/adultery if He very well knows He created us in such a way that we dont have any control over our sexual urges (as you claim)
Its obvious God knows both men & women possess the ability to put our sexual urges in check, while maintaining fidelity in our marriages. That is why He has instruct us against adultery. So lets kindly avoid spreading the sermon of satan that encourages infidelity please.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Amya(f): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
oseod:

I totally understand what you mean
..married women should lower their expectations so as not to get heartbroken or mindf**ked when they find out their spouses are unfaithfull to them.
In one sentence, they should expect the worst

You're 500% correct
U feel completely heartbroken when you expect so much from someone or elevate someone to a certain level in your mind and all of a sudden you figure out the person was a complete fraud, or falls below expectation.

In the end you're the one who is heartbroken and left in a mess not the person in question.

I'll give an example
There was a girl I admired a lot while in school, she was everything I was looking for in a woman and more than anything, she was very active in church. She was heading more than one society in our schools parish at the time.
I had always admired Godfearing women, not because i'm a strong Christian (cause I'm not) but because i've always wanted a woman that would bring me even closer to God.

Now there was this guy(the friend of a roomate) who always gave us this gist of one random babe he met (side chick to be precise, they weren't dating) how she was scattering his head and stuff they did (I mean explicit stuff, rated 21, no rated 30 kinda stuff wink stuff I can't say on a forum like this.. wormsayin)

At the same time I was telling them of a babe I had my eyes on in church.
So it was like this for a while till one random day, we were all taking a stroll and all of a sudden (guess who it was ) *mrs my wife in my head* was walking towards us, before I could even tell the guys *this is the babe I was talkin bout* he had already greeted the girl, she passed and he was like 'hw fr, na the babe I dey tell u about be dat'

I wanted to die!!! As if I should kill him!! And I was like dat for days, no..bout 2 weeks tellin my self stuff like 'all women are sl*ts' and stuff like dat, until it dawned on me Dat I was actually the fool

I was a fool because i was nudging her based on her outward appearance and behavior, I forgot taht she is also a human being 'imperfect' and every human being has certain tendencies

Who knows if she had been struggling with stuff like that and she's probably in church looking for Gods grace to stop some habits

In the end I was the one angry and bitter because I raised her to *angel level* and I forgot that she's a human being..

+
Nobody should accept infidelity from a spouse
But we should accept that the spouse in question is human no matter the vows he/she took on the day of the wedding and humans are imperfect..
If anything, this "accepting your spouses human nature" will help u when making judgments and prevent you from making rash decisions and even prevent you from running mad wit anger or hate or bitterness

Humans break promises, we aren't God
We can only try to fufill promises
We have all broken one promise or the other in our lifetime

Moral of the story
Hope for the best......
.......but expect the worst

Thank you! You put it more better than I ever could.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by limamintruth: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Funjosh:
Most Men Cheat, If you are among the Lucky woman that your husband is cheating on you please don't think about it, God will give you the strenght to overcome.

Alot of men cheat & alot of women cheat too. And we still have men & women who dont cheat as well.

Remember men cheat with women & vice versa; thus, infidelity is not gender-specific.

Its all about self control & self discipline. And these virtue can be possessed by anyone irrespective of what gender one belongs to.

Nowadays, we see young girls who are in steady relationships with their fiances still dating sugar daddies & married men by the side. Also, we see how alot of married women patronise young guys for sex while they pamper these boys with money. All these are vices we witness daily in our present times.

Fortunately these are vices that only self discipline/control can solve. And the only way to be able to possess lasting self discipline is when one draws closer to God & keeps His words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by limamintruth: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
smokescreen4:

Thank you very much for this great post bro.
Some nairalanders have already assigned cheating/infidelity as a natural attribute of man as created by God, lol. grin
I only pity the poor ladies that agree with that erroneous claim that 'all men cheat'.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by chlowi(f): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tay16:
talk about wanting to have your cake and eating it. My opinion was very meaningful and God will surely make it come to pass. As a man sows, so shall he reap.

grin grin grin The Vendetta ...funny how what we wish others we reject grin grin grin, thank you for responding
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by menxer: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
malbruno:
if this cheating has to do with having sexual intercouse with another woman, then it is definitely a 'No' and should be condemned and discouraged in all sense of it.''
Adultery is against the command of God our creator and should be totally condemned.......

We can avoid that when we are led by the spirit of God because Rom 8:14--- said that when are led by God's spirit we are God's children

i think we will all want to be God's children

You assume everyone believes in 'God', what about the God-less?
grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by menxer: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
so we are still here splitting hair?
na wa oooo...

in a world that people are married to all sorts of things/animals, you should be grateful for having a spouse that cheats on you faithfully.
grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

im sorry i cant read unparagraphed posts expecially long oones such as this.

Very clumpsy
just say u don't want to engage me in a debate because u know I will flaw you and ur warped opinion on marriage and fidelity.. but no worries, I understand. wink
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by limamintruth: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

How can i explain this?

Ok get this right.. I do not support cheating or philandering because as i will always reiterate, i was with a lady for 12years without seeing the undies of another lady and every adulterous person will go to hell if he/she does not repent.

But what i am implying is not about maintaining a status quo but the reality on ground which is the fact that most men wil cheat on their ladies/wives not because they do not love the lady but that is the nature of most men and YES monogamy is recommended for a man or people who are priests but nevertheless polygamy is not a sin.

Finally i stated many times that guys should try to go for ladies who have the physical sexual endowments they want to at least reduce drastically the possibility of cheating on their wives at least for many many years until she is probably fifty something when she may even be the one to ask you to get a new small wife if you have the money to take care of the many wives.

And if i may ask, why do you keep saying that it is the 'nature' of men to cheat?

Does that mean any man that doesnt cheat is 'unnatural'? undecided

Is infidelity or cheating gender-specific?

Do these cheating men carry out the act with fellow men or with women?

Are you aware that most of these runs-girls have fiances whom they are in steady relationships with respectively
Note that the same way these married men are cheating on their spouses is the same way most of these runs girls sleeping with married men are cheating on their fiances too (whom they pretend to be faithful to & hope to marry someday in the future).
Remember also that alot of wealthy married women also cheat on their husbands by engaging in sugar-mummyism with young boys. We have many of these kind of women in nigeria & abroad to this day.
Therefore, its no one's nature to cheat. Every human has the propensity to cheat irrespective of gender. Thankyou. cool

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
pray for husbands not to cheat and not encouraging immorality....

a wife putting condom in her husband's traveling bag? what a generation?
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by chlowi(f): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stillfire:
Cheating is a deal breaker for me. I am guided by certain rules and principles I have set a standard for myself to the extent I can never date, let alone marry a babypapa. I know my worth and my worth requires 100% dedication in my relationship, marriage. I do not do half, quarter love. Material wealth does not move me, I will be content in one room with a dedicated, faithful husband. Also with my capabilities, I can provide for myself. All I need from a man is his faithfulness, companionship, ardent respect for family.

What standards have you set for yourself?

Don't think women can't/wont cheat. Despite the stringent punishment society places on cheating women, women still cheat. Imagine if those rules don't exist.
It's best to stop looking at cheating as a man thing. I always say that the standards we hold women by regarding this subject, you need to hold men by it. Society needs to see cheating as anathema in men rather than condone it.

May the odds favour you ...... you spoke well
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
WOW!!!! This is the most despicable thing i have ever read lately! Imagine, making excuses for cheating? Adultery for God's sake! Once you are married and anyone cheats, it is absolute grounds for divorce! How can you break trust and say it's not the worst thing that can happen in a marriage? It is ONE of the worst things that can happen in a marriage!!!!! And if you are a woman and you wrote this, you are a disgrace to Nigerian women and women all over the world! Nigerian women have been victimized by their men for so long, they are suffering from a bad case of Stockholm syndrome! Shame on you OP!!!! And before you yarn dust, i am not a woman/feminist, but i am a firm believer in fairness and equity!!!! Plus i have a gaddamn mother and sisters and would absolutely not want my sister to be victimized by a cheating spouse!!!!

6 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Unibentested(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:

LWKM

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / How Can I Take Care Of My Body After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.