Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Photo Of Two Presidents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Photo Of Two Presidents (3714 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2015
chybykee:
White is Lovely smiley

True, just like ...

[img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150601103922/gameofthrones/images/thumb/2/2d/NightsKingCrop_%28Hardhome%29.PNG/250px-NightsKingCrop_%28Hardhome%29.PNG[/img]

... Night's King (Buhari)

And you sir, perhaps a wight!
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
I wonder why these APC e-trolls think PointB care about what they (APC e-trolls) hold of him. I never see where PointB asked for their personal opinion on him. They are in for a loooong thing

Don't mind those wights.

I am on Nairaland to have fun; never to earn some imaginary respect, especially from wights. NEVER!

My object of fun is as I define it. Today (and for a while) that object is Buhari - the frail, tired and grumpy looking president of Nigeria, meeting his better from Niger Republic. How these wights take the protrayal of the Night King - Buhari, is their head-ache. I'm unable to give a damn about them and what they think, even if I try!
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2015
[img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150601103922/gameofthrones/images/thumb/2/2d/NightsKingCrop_%28Hardhome%29.PNG/250px-NightsKingCrop_%28Hardhome%29.PNG[/img]

Behold Buhari - King of the Night Walkers, Lord of wights! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Short may he reign! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
My brother, I wonder whether some of these APC e-trolls think people are on social media to patronise/impress them. Abeg carry Gooooooooo jare
PointB:

Don't mind those wights.

I am on Nairaland to have fun; never to earn some imaginary respect, especially from wights. NEVER!

My object of fun is as I define it. Today (and for a while) that object is Buhari - the frail, tired and grumpy looking president of Nigeria, meeting his better from Niger Republic. How these wights take the protrayal of the Night King - Buhari, is their head-ache. I'm unable to give a damn about them and what they think, even if I try!
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by codedslayer: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2015
[s]
PointB:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476750_bu9_jpegaefda2e72d5d3bf6bc6c100df736eaae

Check out these two President from Nigeria and Niger.

One looks strong, healthy and smart; the other very frail, really tired and quite grumpy!

Looks like we have been scammed! [/s]

Edited:

Bolded additions for emphasis

3 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2015
^^^
Lo, a one trick pony! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I wonder whether some of these APC e-trolls think people are on social media to patronise/impress them. Abeg carry Gooooooooo jare

Thank you my brother.

Their new name is WIGHT - Zombies, Undead!
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2015
IyaIode:
All time low for pointB

Madam busybody, can you produce a graph of my trough and crest, since you've been keeping measurements! undecided undecided
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by juman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
We are still coming to reality that buhari is our new president. Anytime I see they write "president buhari", I always jolted. It always wake me up, so now buhari is the president. As time goes on we will used to reality that we have new president.

I can see that many nigerians believe the man buhari will probably perform better than other useless past nigerian leaders. But one cannot tell, those military generals of ibb generation are not good people. But we hope that the people of useless generation would not get it wrong this time around.
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by ibisko04: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

My dear, I think it's only those who are deprived of respect in real world the seek it in cyberspace. I have no such need. Deal with your own weakness, and stop assuming everyone is at your level.

Show that your respect where sun don't shine, and deal with the topic, and not the poster!
I don't know how you reasons, but this is showing the public that your real sense is not with you when you were typing the nonsense you posted here.
How old is Yuossufu and how old is Buhari. Take it or get out. Buhari is here as the president of Nigeria till 2019.
We all are aware of his age before we voted for him as our leader.
Buhari mind functions better than that of yours.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
ibisko04:

I don't know how you reasons, but this is showing the public that your real sense is not with you when you were typing the nonsense you posted here.
How old is Yuossufu and how old is Buhari. Take it or get out. Buhari is here as the president of Nigeria till 2019.
We all are aware of his age before we voted for him as our leader.
Buhari mind functions better than that of yours.

I think you are so foolish that it must be hereditary!

Is the fact that the semi-literate Buhari is President disputed?

Why do you wights find it hard to accept the fact that the semi-literate Buhari will be criticized and ridiculed in every possible way and angle including his age and mien? The earlier you wights started getting this into your quite thick skull the better for you!
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by nduchucks: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB, isn't your preoccupation supposed to be focused on organizing the election of NL Eze Ndiigbo? abeg Leave your President alone. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
nduchucks:
PointB, isn't your preoccupation supposed to be focused on organizing the election of NL Eze Ndiigbo? abeg Leave your President alone. cheesy

Lol. Nduchuck my hausa brother and friend. How are you doing?

What I do with my time is absolutely none of your business. grin grin

The fact that my president is a semi-literate son of a cattle herder, tickles my fancy a lot. So expect me to every now and then drive home the point, among other. Now please brother, kindly do go to blazes! wink wink
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
nduchucks:
hahahahahaha!!! NL Eze Ndi Igbo. How on earth did I forget that it once existed?

Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin

Where's Onlytruth btw? Its been a long time.

PointB, endeavour to bring back Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland chapter. I want to contest for Ugoeze of Nairaland. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
hahahahahaha!!! NL Eze Ndi Igbo. How on earth did I forget that it once existed?

Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin

Where's Onlytruth btw? Its been a long time.

PointB, endeavour to bring back Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland chapter. I want to contest for Ugoeze of Nairaland. grin grin

This discourse has no correlation with this thread.

Focus on the frail, tired looking, grumpy old man who is our President and pray God to give him the wisdom and strength to do that which is right for the benefit of all.

Here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476750_bu9_jpegaefda2e72d5d3bf6bc6c100df736eaae

Left: Night's King!
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
#bringbackourEzeNdiIgboNairaland
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is quite funny.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2479097_tmp31170fbimg1433402587707618351862_jpeg14ea1580557343873a8a2bfd00d8b9c9
____________________________________ Buhari - the beneficent, the merciful!

ROFLMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
This is quite funny.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2479097_tmp31170fbimg1433402587707618351862_jpeg14ea1580557343873a8a2bfd00d8b9c9
Buhari - the beneficent, the merciful!

Hahahahahaha

grin grin grin
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by LKO(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
Buhari's clueless is ever so apparent on his face. Rearing those 150 cows for so long, could make a man feel inferior facing his better!

Ye satan, why wud u insist on continuing on d sorry way of ur silly father?
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by iamkingzlee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
This is quite funny.

____________________________________ Buhari - the beneficent, the merciful!

grin hahahahahahaha!!! Choi... Rotflol. I was about to come for the OP when i saw this. Mehhn... This made my day. || help a brother www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee "Mr Nairaland 2015" your votes are highly valued. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
LKO:

Ye satan, why wud u insist on continuing on d sorry way of my silly father?

What's this one saying? shocked shocked
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamkingzlee:
grin hahahahahahaha!!! Choi... Rotflol. I was about to come for the OP when i saw this. Mehhn... This made my day. || help a brother www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee "Mr Nairaland 2015" your votes are highly valued. Thank you!

hehehehe
Glad it made your day. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by dazdilijae(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I thought your silly janjawiid commander said that;[size=28pt]

"It’s a disgrace that neighbors must take on Boko Haram"[/size].
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/disgrace-neighbours-must-take-boko-haram-buhari-2/

Abeg don't mind the lying good for nothing APC rats with little memories. now that their god is doing everything GEJ did and was criticised for they call it CHANGE. I just pity this generation. GEJ said it in Lagos and in less than a week we are seeing their true colours. N the say AIT documentary was wrong? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Why are you people so dense.

Obama crested Boko Haram to distabilize Nigeria.

Obama refused to sell us weapons citing human rights violations by our Military.

Obama has now agreed to start arming Nigeria as a result of the new regime change.

In order for that bastard to achieve this, Buhari will first have to purge the military.

After this Obama will send weapons and call his Bokos to order.

You fools dont know that you are mere pawns in this global war America is waging against the world

Yet same peeps like you will do anything just to get U.S visa.

Talk about Hypocrite................................
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Yet same peeps like you will do anything just to get U.S visa.

Talk about Hypocrite................................

I have never been to the US, never intended to go there and will never ever go there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo / Caption Dino Melaye On Hospital Bed Sleeping One Eye Opened & Other One Close / Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.