Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (57347 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / How Mothers Handle Kids When They Refuse To Brush Their Teeth / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by micronut(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ceccylia:
Oluwagbotemi,Oluwadarasimi,Iyanuoluwa,Oluwaseyifunmi,Because am actually trusting God for fruit of the womb.
and god would surprise u very soon.......u shall have the cause to smile..........i call u mummy dara already. so shall it be insha allah.

6 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
byrron:

He is a real man but he is allergic to native doctor daughters.

grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ndigbo: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
I want two wonderful children, preferably a girl first while the boy second.

The girl ...... Adaeze
The boy ...... Nnaemeka

But sometime nature takes its own course!
It could be two girl children
The first girl ..... Adaeze
The second girl .... Chioma / Amarachi

The boy children
First boy ........ Nnaemeka
Second boy ...... Chukwuyere

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Boy.........Raymond
Girl..........ndidi sad
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
I've never thought of one for my son...
"kizorita" for my first daughter, coined from my name...made it up myself. Then Martina for my second daughter tongue

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Youngzedd(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got diick. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Fall from mango tree.

The babe don flee grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Destinyamaka(f): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
3boy's nd 2girls..... prince, Destiny, Favour, Princess nd Blessing
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Fianze93(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
ChiKAIMA.... ChiKAMARA...
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
haul:

You fake as5 pu5sy should stop hallucinating this is no movie. I bet you bleach your skin to be light as the sun,low life low self esteem hoes.

Get a grip

ahba! has it gotten to this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Menace2Society(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gorimakpa1:
boy= changes, bonnet, boyloaf, deboy, mairuwa, dansoro, debonbon, mmallabo, asoo, obaroo, anointing , today, billion, Ofanagoro, idiagbon, elser, benson
girl=destiny, character, rejoice, miracle, obiangelli, beauty, lovet, hauwawu, maimuna, obedient, prosper, charity
Terrible names undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Rexnegro(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
yungmarshall:
children are wonderful gifts from God and they should be given beautiful names,by God grace my beautiful wife will give birth to 3kids 2boys and 1 girl and they will b called

ALVIN
EHIS
ROYALTY
As for me I wish to born 4kids all boyz and their name are as followed even if girl(s) is among they will still bear the following.....Messi , xavi , iniesta and puyol : From a registered Barca fan.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by martineverest(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Martin-everest odianosen
martin-einstein ehizojie
martin-holland eromosele
giselle ofure

doz are mine....3boys and a girl
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by flawlessT(f): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
For geh,Lois n for boi Lucas
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by asumo12: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
U and who?

Beamborla:
Danshiki

Eleetu

Afisopalantern grin

Faith55 abi?

Kinglekan ?
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by haul: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kizmarty:

ahba! has it gotten to this

The comment made me have a bad bladder now I'm so pissed. Dem just dey name pikin names wey go make pikin swear for them when dem grow.

We have brilliant american-nigerians who still retain their names and they still making money n repping, e.g wale

This hoes just want to be like them and even die like them!

I could recall my chapel pastor in those days naming his two children praise and worship

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Trunaijian: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
My wife is due in about a week. We chose not to see the sex until birth. We both agreed to name the child : Avidan (boy) or Isabelle ( girl).

3 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Okon-for the boy

Ekaette- for the girl

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ahmadneedy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hafiz

Aminu

Abdurrahman

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by profedet: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have three Kids

1. Girl - Trinity

2. Boy - Xavier

3. Girl - Elecktra

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Chinboli(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by fromnigeria(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
This problem should wait for that time
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by daveP(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
If na foreign...

Felicity

Chloe

Keesha

boy-

Tony

Dave Jr

Ethan

Lalasticlala grin

if na homebased.... E plenty
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
haul:

The comment made me have a bad bladder now I'm so pissed. Dem just dey name pikin names wey go make pikin swear for them when dem grow.

We have brilliant american-nigerians who still retain their names and they still making money n repping, e.g wale

This hoes just want to be like them and even die like them!

I could recall my chapel pastor in those days naming his two children praise and worship

just be cool jare ...

lol @ "praise and worship" gringrin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Dekatron(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
daclint:
the name alone sounds like an action movie
lol. Funny u. It is a device actually
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Cavenchy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Either of these names depending on gender.
Alan, Carl, Jeremy, Charles, Keiran, James
Cynthia, Britney, Amanda, Beth, Candice.

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
martineverest:
Martin-everest odianosen martin-einstein ehizojie martin-holland eromosele giselle ofure
doz are mine....3boys and a girl
what about "martin-kilimajaro"& " martin-aso rock" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by kunmibola(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
My first Daughter, I named her 'Zeenat' (Gorgeous)
1st Son, I named him 'Faruq' (Discerning)
I have 'Akeelah' (intelligent, Wise) on my mind now...

3 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by daveP(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
bukit05:
Mojolaoluwa, Dunmola, pemisire, Ewaoluwa, pelumi, Nifemi

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by strongerthaneva(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
kITATITA:
ORUBEBE

PATIENCE

FAYOSE
so shall if be for u..they shall make u public figure as they are now now..but as for me I shall name them mohammed osibanjo aishat..Cos this a lovable pipu a with good manner no to u tosh attitudes and very sound in and outspoken..children that the world will love naturally..A happy I will be having them..
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by DJEhimond(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ranchoddas Chanchad & Farhan Quresh
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Boy: naruto
Girl: sakura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.